Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-16-2023, 12:36 PM   #9
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K24 Sliders

I've since added this to the first post, but for anyone who missed it, I made a quick video to go over the goals of the slider set.

Video Overview

sddefault.jpg
Old 11-16-2023, 10:39 PM   #10
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Updated for the following simulation settings:

* Dunk Percentage 46
* Layup Percentage 46
* Close Range Shot Percentage 46
* Medium Range Shot Percentage 46
* Three Point Percentage 45
* Free Throw Percentage 49
Old 11-17-2023, 11:58 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Does anyone know how to improve shot making in the post? Is there a specific slider setting that address this? The defense is smothering. I know how to get open but even when I have a clear shot the ball doesn’t go in. I am on superstar version and am thinking about using these custom sliders. Thanks to everyone here for all the posts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2023, 12:46 PM   #12
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toosmall
Does anyone know how to improve shot making in the post? Is there a specific slider setting that address this? The defense is smothering. I know how to get open but even when I have a clear shot the ball doesn’t go in. I am on superstar version and am thinking about using these custom sliders. Thanks to everyone here for all the posts.
Just the obvious advice of making sure the guy is a good inside scorer, and that he truly has an open shot. I have actually lowered the coverage slider and how it impacts shot success, but I forget off-hand if there's a separate slider for in the post.
Old 11-18-2023, 05:16 PM   #13
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

My most recent game; I'm the Knicks. Really nice balance. Blew a 3 point lead in the 4th.
Old 11-18-2023, 05:31 PM   #14
Pro

polyduster's Arena

That is my favorite thing with the way these are playing is the balance.

I've been playing random MyNBA games to get used to the setup before I start my official save and have had good results. I even had a game with a couple of in-game injuries. Really neat to see.

Now to figure out the team I want to use and if I'm going to try and play all 82 games or come up with a good play/sim ratio to still feel involved.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2023, 08:11 PM   #15
Pro

polyduster's Arena

Started a MyNBA with the Wizards.

Decided to try and play all 82 games.

We are 1-10 but it's been a fun 11 games. I just cannot hold a lead at all. Our only win was against the 2-10 Nets.

The sliders have been playing well even though I haven't. Hoping I don't get fired soon lol.

We are currently 16th in PPG, 1st in Points Allowed per Game, 17th in FG%, 1st in 3P%, 23rd in FT%, 19th in RPG, 12th in APG, 1st in SPG, 30th in BPG, 1st in TOPG, and 23rd in PIP.

Most of my turnovers are from my bad passing which can still be frustrating when it throws it to the wrong guy on accident. The other turnovers are happening from steals while waiting for a play to develop. Not sure if there is a protect ball button or not?

Regardless of our record and how frustrating it can be to lose so many games, I'm having a blast with this team.

Thanks!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2023, 01:08 AM   #16
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyduster
Started a MyNBA with the Wizards.

Decided to try and play all 82 games.

We are 1-10 but it's been a fun 11 games. I just cannot hold a lead at all. Our only win was against the 2-10 Nets.

The sliders have been playing well even though I haven't. Hoping I don't get fired soon lol.

We are currently 16th in PPG, 1st in Points Allowed per Game, 17th in FG%, 1st in 3P%, 23rd in FT%, 19th in RPG, 12th in APG, 1st in SPG, 30th in BPG, 1st in TOPG, and 23rd in PIP.

Most of my turnovers are from my bad passing which can still be frustrating when it throws it to the wrong guy on accident. The other turnovers are happening from steals while waiting for a play to develop. Not sure if there is a protect ball button or not?

Regardless of our record and how frustrating it can be to lose so many games, I'm having a blast with this team.

Thanks!

the real-life Wizards are 2-11, so not far off!

Your stats: 17th in FG%, 1st in 3P%, 23rd in FT%, 19th in RPG, 12th in APG, 1st in SPG, 30th in BPG, 1st in TOPG, and 23rd in PIP.

RL Wizards: 9th in FG%, 20th in 3P%, 19th in FT%, 30th in RPG, 6th in APG, 9th in SPG, 18th in BPG, 10th lowest in TOPG, and 4th PIP.

Highlighted the stats that is likely leading to most of the issues mismatching. The other part, the sample sizes here are still very low for both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »