Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-14-2023, 12:00 AM   #113
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders

How do you make plays accessible? I started a myGM and I can’t call anything other than a pick and roll. If I try to change coach settings they want me to increase coach morale first?
Denver Broncos
Old 02-14-2023, 11:15 AM   #114
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgopens66
How do you make plays accessible? I started a myGM and I can’t call anything other than a pick and roll. If I try to change coach settings they want me to increase coach morale first?
Turn off the setting that says something like, "Trust determines things like coaching, etc." It's in the Team Settings for your team from the MyGM hub.
Old 02-14-2023, 12:01 PM   #115
Pro

letsgopens66's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Turn off the setting that says something like, "Trust determines things like coaching, etc." It's in the Team Settings for your team from the MyGM hub.
Thanks! Figured there was a setting hiding somewhere but couldn’t find it for the life of me
Denver Broncos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2023, 02:18 PM   #116
Pro

OVR: 0

What are you doing for contract and trade sliders? I don't see them unless I missed them, also is there a way to earn trust? I turned it on and it just ends up with all my staff pissed.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Old 02-22-2023, 10:16 AM   #117
Rookie

OVR: 2

Out of curiosity, what draft class did you use? Also are those jerseys shared? They are fire.
Old 02-22-2023, 04:04 PM   #118
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
What are you doing for contract and trade sliders? I don't see them unless I missed them, also is there a way to earn trust? I turned it on and it just ends up with all my staff pissed.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
I thought I had a note about these, but I believe they are left at default. That's definitely the case if it's not called out anywhere.
Old 03-21-2023, 12:31 PM   #119
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been in 2K for a while now. I'm not sure how to proceed in creating more possessions to compare to the simmed games. For example, looking for suggestions from you all on ways to make it possible to have one of those 145-135 games we seem when stimulating and in the NBA.

It might be as obvious as just jacking up the offense TREMENDOUSLY for both sides, but would need to keep shooting percent in check too.

What are your thoughts? Best sports game I've played in a long, long time otherwise.
Old 03-22-2023, 08:52 AM   #120
Pro

polyduster's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been in 2K for a while now. I'm not sure how to proceed in creating more possessions to compare to the simmed games. For example, looking for suggestions from you all on ways to make it possible to have one of those 145-135 games we seem when stimulating and in the NBA.

It might be as obvious as just jacking up the offense TREMENDOUSLY for both sides, but would need to keep shooting percent in check too.

What are your thoughts? Best sports game I've played in a long, long time otherwise.
This is the best sports game we have at the moment. Period.

Unfortunately I think you are correct in your thoughts of how to get more possessions. I'm not sure what else you could do other than raising the user/cpu offensive sliders?

Excited to see what you come up with!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »