Home

Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders

This is a discussion on Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-02-2023, 11:14 AM   #137
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Mike Lowe NBA 2K23 Sliders

I don't think so. I feel like I would have noticed it right away. I'm not sure of a workaround, at least off the top of my head. I tried lowered fatigue across the league by 10 clicks, and nothing really changed. Increased injuries and nothing really changed.
Old 11-02-2023, 12:56 PM   #138
MVP

PhlliesPhan6's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
I don't think so. I feel like I would have noticed it right away. I'm not sure of a workaround, at least off the top of my head. I tried lowered fatigue across the league by 10 clicks, and nothing really changed. Increased injuries and nothing really changed.
Did you try with 30 team control? And if so, did you have the Automation set to "On" for the lineups to adjust before every game? (I'm not at home so I can't check exactly what they all the setting)
Old 11-02-2023, 01:10 PM   #139
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhlliesPhan6
Did you try with 30 team control? And if so, did you have the Automation set to "On" for the lineups to adjust before every game? (I'm not at home so I can't check exactly what they all the setting)
No, was just controlling one team, but that should automatically have the other teams handling their lineup.
Old 11-08-2023, 07:22 PM   #140
Rookie

OVR: 2

So I just finished playing the 83-84 season on 2K23 as the SuperSonics using these sliders. I got the game just after release last year and played every game. (I don’t get a lot of time for gaming). I finished the season at 45-37, fourth best conference record but I was seeded 5th in the playoffs. Thanks to the Lakers getting upset in the first round, I was able to make it to the NBA finals. The Celtics swept me in 4 games. Games 1 & 3 were blowouts, game 4, I thought I had as I was up 15 midway in the 3rd. Then Bird got hot. I lost by 5.

Overall, I had a blast with these sliders. I am not a big NBA fan anymore like I was in the 80’s and 90’s, but this game was so much fun.

I’m now debating whether to see if I can get my Knicks of 1992 to finally dispose of Jordan, or maybe picking a team from last year and seeing what I can do.

Rick
Old 11-13-2023, 10:50 AM   #141
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by icvu42
So I just finished playing the 83-84 season on 2K23 as the SuperSonics using these sliders. I got the game just after release last year and played every game. (I don’t get a lot of time for gaming). I finished the season at 45-37, fourth best conference record but I was seeded 5th in the playoffs. Thanks to the Lakers getting upset in the first round, I was able to make it to the NBA finals. The Celtics swept me in 4 games. Games 1 & 3 were blowouts, game 4, I thought I had as I was up 15 midway in the 3rd. Then Bird got hot. I lost by 5.

Overall, I had a blast with these sliders. I am not a big NBA fan anymore like I was in the 80’s and 90’s, but this game was so much fun.

I’m now debating whether to see if I can get my Knicks of 1992 to finally dispose of Jordan, or maybe picking a team from last year and seeing what I can do.

Rick
This is awesome, Rick. Glad they held up for you. I will be trying to get into NBA 2K24 finally after hitting a breaking point with Madden. Not sure I'll come up with a slider set just yet, but we'll see. It's a bit late.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »