Home

NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-17-2022, 04:18 PM   #105
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Thanks for uploading these on Xbox! I'll add that info to the OP. And yea the original version of my sliders were made about a week ago, before 2K tinkered with movement/animation speed and made the whole game play faster. So my last two updates were definitely needed to re-align with the current version of the game
Eccentric, 1 thing I’m planning on doing to eliminate last few years problems is go offline once we get in good spot. The double team hot fox are things I still want though so I’m gonna ride it out a bit but plan on setting offline once sliders and gameplay are locked in! Because your right it has slightly changed a few times. Doesn’t feel as blatant as last few years though but it’s still slightly noticeable. So I agree with you tough to stay in sweet spot unless we do that. Otherwise we all know the alternative. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2022, 05:01 PM   #106
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
I just uploaded under Vannwolfhawk206. Xbox x. I’m not saying use these, it’s all personal preference. Depending on the update I have gone 42-48 like you have with accel and speed then 43-50 depending. I keep going back n forth. But I’m strictly talking about fast breaks. You can see what I did with hustle slider too. But again, the spot Vs cut tendency edit is a must! I got 0-25-75-95-100 depending on player. Plus, pushing pace and running on rebounds in coaches settings also help. Putting all shooters like a curry at 100 or pg’s high as well gets more filling lanes.

The shooting sliders, backdoor cuts at 0, hands at 32 for more bobbled passes and rebounds, as well as play passing lanes at 29/30 to eliminate those ugly 1 hand big man steals on PNR’s are all personal preference. I’m still toying with user on ball and I’m still not great so I’ve had to up it, but I’ve also lowered that way down to 25 too. Still playing with it.

Disclaimer - some stuff might be odd to see. This is all used with heavily edited roster though too. Not as much the speed but other big gameplay fixes. So sliders will vary depending on which roster is being used. Like I have stepback jumpers & contested mid and 3point per player edited so getting that animation to trigger, floaters to trigger, etc. plus because I edited all shot types for players I can set cpu all at 50 in their tendency sliders as if I edited the roster right as far as ranges go those don’t matter. For example I am getting tons of 3’s and less close shots even though it’s set to 50. So again just wanted to state all that as it matters and varies depending on the roster used.

Would u be willing to share your roster you’re using? Always a fan of u and eccentric’s work

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-17-2022, 05:13 PM   #107
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
Eccentric, 1 thing I’m planning on doing to eliminate last few years problems is go offline once we get in good spot. The double team hot fox are things I still want though so I’m gonna ride it out a bit but plan on setting offline once sliders and gameplay are locked in! Because your right it has slightly changed a few times. Doesn’t feel as blatant as last few years though but it’s still slightly noticeable. So I agree with you tough to stay in sweet spot unless we do that. Otherwise we all know the alternative. Lol
I'm waiting on the ATD rosters.. If you go offline to stop the updates then in my cases I wouldn't be able to get the roster without accepting any updates would I?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2022, 05:23 PM   #108
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
Uploaded on Xbox:

Eccentric Modern V3
Dar_Veider

PD: I like the last versions of the sliders. With the first one I feel the game to fast… great work!!
Found these but under GT: Dar Veider1868.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-17-2022, 06:05 PM   #109
Rookie

Would these work ok for the Kobe era?
Old 09-17-2022, 06:35 PM   #110
MVP

OVR: 4

OK, loving the sliders...but...playing the hornets and ball has 35 points in 24 mins. Anyone else find that each teams stars dominate the game too much, like everything goes through them. He is just about to shoot his career high against me. Is this a tenancies thing?

Old 09-17-2022, 06:50 PM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xterno50
Would these work ok for the Kobe era?
I’m playing this sliders at Kobe Era and works fine 👍🏻
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2022, 07:28 PM   #112
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
OK, loving the sliders...but...playing the hornets and ball has 35 points in 24 mins. Anyone else find that each teams stars dominate the game too much, like everything goes through them. He is just about to shoot his career high against me. Is this a tenancies thing?

Probably a roster tendency issue. Some players have their shoot and touch tendency so high they frequently dominate games. Edit the roster to fix it.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »