Home

NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2022, 08:35 PM   #137
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K23 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Next-Gen Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpedientFalcon
ATD gives players a lot fewer badges in general. The reason for this is that badges are honestly pretty OP in 2k and giving out badges like candy hurts the realism of the game.
Absolutely. I always edit my rosters to get rid of most of the bronze badges. Edit all players and flick the right stick down 1 to bump all badges down a level eliminating bronze, dropping silver to bronze, etc.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2022, 11:11 PM   #138
Rookie

OVR: 2

I was just wondering what the consensus is for the help defense slider in the coaches sliders? Or guys using 75? I’m trying to figure out a way to stop the CPU from double teaming at the three-point line?
Old 09-18-2022, 11:23 PM   #139
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by justintasha1996
I was just wondering what the consensus is for the help defense slider in the coaches sliders? Or guys using 75? I’m trying to figure out a way to stop the CPU from double teaming at the three-point line?

if you're asking what is recommended for this slider set its listed in the first post of the thread
Old 09-19-2022, 12:02 AM   #140
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamackeris76
How do you do that? So that is a global edit you can do?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Go to Features > Create Roster > 2K Default Roster. Tap L2 to bring up All Players instead of a single team. Enable Quick Edit, tap Triangle/Y until you get to the tendency ratings, scroll over to the tendency you want to edit, click X/A to edit column (this is the “global edit”), then increase the column by 9 and then decrease it by 9. This will make the guys topped out at 99 drop to 90 without lowering everyone else’s default rating.

Quote:

I’m currently using 70.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpedientFalcon
Scores seem to have gone down by about 10 ppg in the 0.0.3 alpha. I wonder if it's worth bumping game speed back up to 60 or if there's some other solution that's more realistic? We live in a crazy era where 110 ppg is the average.

My next update will address this. I wouldn’t increase Game Speed because then movement and animations will be floaty and frantic.

Try increasing Mid-Range and 3PT tendencies by 10, and jack Offensive Awareness to 75+. I’m still testing out different combinations, but these are close to what I’m currently using to get a more aggressive offense out of the AI.
Old 09-19-2022, 01:17 AM   #141
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quick question I want to help CPU get to the free throw line so I raise up the human side of shooting fouls? To help the CPU get more free-throw attempts. Just making sure thanks in advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2022, 03:03 AM   #142
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

Aaand the gameplay is incredibly slow for me today for some reason. Game Speed is going back up somewhere between 58 and 60. This is beyond annoying.

EDIT: 58 feels pretty good right now. Til tomorrow when it changes again....

Quote:
Quick question I want to help CPU get to the free throw line so I raise up the human side of shooting fouls? To help the CPU get more free-throw attempts. Just making sure thanks in advance
Correct, increase the USER foul sliders to get more free throws for the CPU.

Last edited by EccentricMeat; 09-19-2022 at 03:18 AM.
Old 09-19-2022, 05:07 AM   #143
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Aaand the gameplay is incredibly slow for me today for some reason. Game Speed is going back up somewhere between 58 and 60. This is beyond annoying.

EDIT: 58 feels pretty good right now. Til tomorrow when it changes again....

Correct, increase the USER foul sliders to get more free throws for the CPU.
You’re not kidding man. A few days ago I felt 50 was too fast and yesterday played at 55 and it felt a little slow.
Old 09-19-2022, 06:32 AM   #144
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Go to Features > Create Roster > 2K Default Roster. Tap L2 to bring up All Players instead of a single team. Enable Quick Edit, tap Triangle/Y until you get to the tendency ratings, scroll over to the tendency you want to edit, click X/A to edit column (this is the “global edit”), then increase the column by 9 and then decrease it by 9. This will make the guys topped out at 99 drop to 90 without lowering everyone else’s default rating.

I’m currently using 70.

My next update will address this. I wouldn’t increase Game Speed because then movement and animations will be floaty and frantic.

Try increasing Mid-Range and 3PT tendencies by 10, and jack Offensive Awareness to 75+. I’m still testing out different combinations, but these are close to what I’m currently using to get a more aggressive offense out of the AI.
Cheers man... Worked it out for myself. Knocked down touches and shots down as when I tried with just touches, Lamelo was still going off...not had chance to test thoroughly though, kicked off the TV for the queen's funeral (I'm a brit) by my girlfriend!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »