Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-06-2016, 10:39 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

South Beach Sharks Former #1 ranked team Elite 2.

PSN: Afectar

Record 106-10

After the first two weeks people started having trouble showing up and we started taken L's with different people in the lineup. I'm looking to fix this problem and get back to the top.

We are a pass 1st team and we move the ball around extremely well, everyone on the team plays within our offense. Currently looking for another great big man to pair up with our current bigs.

READ BELOW!!!!!

Must be able to play around 7/8pm est Wednesday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday we run from 11am/12pm est to whenever.*We get most of our games in on weekends*

Those hours are required for a tryout. If you cannot play on those days or hours please do not message me.

Looking for center that can dominate the boards and play lock down defense. Needs to be able to hit the open mid range jumper.

Looking for PF that can stretch the floor, rebound, and plays great defense.

How we run tryouts...

You will be given 2/3 games on your new tryout account. Those first 2/3 games we will play a freestyle offense. After that if we think your good and have 2k I.Q we will move on teach you how to play within our offense.

Last edited by Afectar; 10-06-2016 at 10:42 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 01:43 PM   #42
Rookie

Hi guys,
There's two of us UK based players who have a team but we need more players to join. 1 of us is a sg and other is a pf. We dont take things too serious but want to win obv. We are online nearly every evening/night UK time and would love for anybody to join and help us.
If interested, please pm me or add me on psn: fbifugitive
Old 10-06-2016, 01:57 PM   #43
Rookie

GamerGuySince95's Arena

Looking for a team-oriented group to play pro-am with. I have a main group already but more often than not nowadays they are occupied.

My player is a 6'4" slashing SG, 88 overall. I play great team defense, and am a force in transition, as well as half court driving situations. Can knock down mid range when open as well. Either message me on here or psn (GamerGuySince95)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2016, 04:27 PM   #44
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerGuySince95
Looking for a team-oriented group to play pro-am with. I have a main group already but more often than not nowadays they are occupied.

My player is a 6'4" slashing SG, 88 overall. I play great team defense, and am a force in transition, as well as half court driving situations. Can knock down mid range when open as well. Either message me on here or psn (GamerGuySince95)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
This guy's a scrub

Anyway, as part of the group mentioned above we are looking for more members. We have pretty good versatility already, just struggle with getting everyone on at same time. Groupme is REQUIRED for communication. Just makes things way easier. PM me on here or PSN with your info and I'll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:05 PM   #45
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

I think my team disbanded (haven't seen em in like 10 days lol).

Looking for people that play a lot and don't mind losing, but do take it seriously enough to try and win. Don't mind no mic, just want people to play with often:

PSN: SirGaryColemans
Position: SF
Stats: 6'6", Full Wingspan, 89 Overalll,
Badges: 21 badges, 2 HOF, 1 Grand Badge
Archetype: Point Forward - I have so-so 3s, good mid range, good defense. I don't need to run point, but if you need me to - I'd love to.

Last edited by SirGaryColeman; 10-08-2016 at 02:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2016, 12:34 PM   #46
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
I think my team disbanded (haven't seen em in like 10 days lol).

Looking for people that play a lot and don't mind losing, but do take it seriously enough to try and win. Don't mind no mic, just want people to play with often:

PSN: SirGaryColemans
Position: SF (Can play SG or a little PF)
Stats: 6'6", Full Wingspan, 89 Overalll,
Badges: 21 badges, 2 HOF, 1 Grand Badge
Archetype: Point Forward - I like to pass. I don't need to run point, but if you need me to - I'd love to.

Not interested in the types that talk crap on their teammates instead of the competition (there's a lot like this in park).
Add me man PSN: johnnyhopkins112
Playmaking point that likes setting up teammates
Old 10-08-2016, 10:51 PM   #47
Rookie

7'3 Glass Cleaner 95 overall, 24 badges lf a squad to run pro am with.

I'm a chill guy, i want to win obviously but im not obsessed with it, mostly looking to have some fun.

I'm from Europe, i can communicate in English fluently and i'm on most evenings and nights.

Hmu with a psn message

psn : Trap_Lord_993
Old 10-09-2016, 09:15 PM   #48
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmav93
7'3 Glass Cleaner 95 overall, 24 badges lf a squad to run pro am with.

I'm a chill guy, i want to win obviously but im not obsessed with it, mostly looking to have some fun.

I'm from Europe, i can communicate in English fluently and i'm on most evenings and nights.

Hmu with a psn message

psn : Trap_Lord_993
Where are you from?
We searching a C, but preferably Italian.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »