Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2016, 03:36 PM   #9
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

6'4 PG Shotcreator think 70 overall?

PSN; HustlinOwl
Old 09-20-2016, 09:18 AM   #10
Just started!

OVR: 0

Looking for bigs. Preferably a glass cleaner or rim protector at the 5, no real preference at the 4. Also potentially looking for a sharpshooting wing player.

Myself and the other guy running the team were on a top 50 team on Xbox on 2k16 but that team became inactive and we got another team in the top 50. Switched over to PS4 this year and don't really know many people.

We'll try playing on pretty much a nightly basis if we can get 5 guys together. We usually play anywhere from 6 PM-Midnight est. We take it serious but we're not super try hards. If you're looking for a team hit me up on PSN. Username is MattTheCoolCat.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:49 PM   #11
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

looking for good shooters. our team so far is 5-1 we play smart and unselfish basketball, if you want to be kobe dont apply. here's what we have already..

6'9 225 Point Forward (SF)
6'4 210 Slasher SG
7'0 260 Glass Cleaner C
6'2 180 Sharpshooter PG

Looking for more ppl that can shoot. Add me on PSN or pm here if interested.

psn : beasy17
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 02:23 PM   #12
Just started!

What's up guys, my Pro-Am team is currently looking for a PF to fill out our team. We are currently ranked 142 in the world and have a 14-4 record. Our team details are below.

PG - 87 overall Playmaker. Averages 9 assists a game so you'll definitely get the ball.
SG - 83 overall Sharpshooter. Shoots the 3 just above a 40% clip so he can spread the floor.
SF - 89 overall Shot Creator. Leads our team in scoring with 20 a game.
PF - Empty
C - 88 overall Glass Cleaner. Get's 12 boards a game.

We really need help down low and adding a PF would be the final piece. We are looking to be a competitive team and climb the world rankings. We play basically every night starting around 8. If you are interested shoot me a text and send me a friend request on PS4.

605-270-0596
inksterj14
Old 09-21-2016, 04:47 PM   #13
Rookie

Willis519's Arena

I am currently looking for mostly a pro-am team but also not against finding some people for mypark currently I am working on a 6'8 slashing SF. as of right now he is an 87 overall looking to increase here soon only have one badge as of now but have been grinding on rookie for more. I am a good team player who plays defense, looks for the best shots possible with an extra pass, and I know my players strengths. After I max out my SF I will probably start working on a stretch bigman. The best way to get a hold of me is not to message me on here I do not check this much. I would send me a PSN message my PSN ID is Willis519
NFL: Bengals
Old 09-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #14
Rookie

Ferweezy's Arena

OVR: 5

Really Need a C Class Cleaner. That can play late nights and weekends. Our team is 4-0 but we are having issues getting our main players together at once, except the weekends. So will can use extra players during the weekdays to fill in. Wing and PG for that position.

But in summary we are a great team. Mostly all of us played basketball in HS. and we are very knowledgeable about the game. If you want to play with a elite group of players please add my PSN LamGoHam.
Old 09-21-2016, 05:38 PM   #15
Rookie

McKnight2915's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferweezy
Really Need a C Class Cleaner. That can play late nights and weekends. Our team is 4-0 but we are having issues getting our main players together at once, except the weekends. So will can use extra players during the weekdays to fill in. Wing and PG for that position.

But in summary we are a great team. Mostly all of us played basketball in HS. and we are very knowledgeable about the game. If you want to play with a elite group of players please add my PSN LamGoHam.
Ferweezy, I'm interested in joining your squad. 6'3 shot creator. 76 ovr I think. Played pg in high school and college..so I love to dish the rock and improvise when things break down. Open after 5 on the weekdays and anytime during the weekend. My psn is McKnight2915
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2016, 05:56 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

7'0" post scoring center 87 ovr. Looking for a proam team. Sick of playing with guys that constantly throw up bad shots. PSN: Nick_Bean

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »