Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-22-2016, 02:02 PM   #65
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrokenrobotz
We are looking for SIM players to join our PRO AM team on XBOX ONE. We are accepting every position right now. So far We have a SG/SF and a PG. If you're interested in preparing to make a solid team this year please hit me on XBL or TWITTER. My handle is @thebrokenrobotz
Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2016, 06:51 PM   #66
Just started!

OVR: 0

Yo

me and my teammates are looking for a Glass Cleaner C for our team and eventually a sharpshooting SF/Point Forward as well.
We are five players in our ProAm squad but only three of us (Playmaker PG, Sharpshooter SG, Stretch Big PF) are playing consistently, so we are looking for starting spots. Our record is 22-3 and we're playing team basketball.
All three of us are really good players and of course we're looking for good teammates as well, we definitely wanna go for a very nice record.
Also u should be okay with the fact that we are from germany, but it's no problem at all for us to speak english in the party chat. A little bit difficult because of the different time zones but it should be alright. We are 21, 27 and 18 years old, so u should be 16+.

If u are interested send me a message with ur stats and gamer tag.
Old 10-22-2016, 07:10 PM   #67
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmon
Yo

me and my teammates are looking for a Glass Cleaner C for our team and eventually a sharpshooting SF/Point Forward as well.
We are five players in our ProAm squad but only three of us (Playmaker PG, Sharpshooter SG, Stretch Big PF) are playing consistently, so we are looking for starting spots. Our record is 22-3 and we're playing team basketball.
All three of us are really good players and of course we're looking for good teammates as well, we definitely wanna go for a very nice record.
Also u should be okay with the fact that we are from germany, but it's no problem at all for us to speak english in the party chat. A little bit difficult because of the different time zones but it should be alright. We are 21, 27 and 18 years old, so u should be 16+.

Sounds perfect for what my group is looking for..we are 60-30 in our pro am team with one sponsor currently but we struggle to get the rest of our team on. We have a 95 ovr Point Forward, a 95 ovr Glass Cleaner C, and a 90 ovr Sharpshooter SG. We have other created guys we play with but those are the guys we run with consistently. My psn is BEasy17 let me know if you're interested.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:17 AM   #68
Pro

Iasounis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badmon
Yo

Sounds like a match.

I'm a Glass Cleaning Center (92 ovr and still grinding). I'm a garbage man/not looking for offensive touches player. Unless needed to. I pass out of the paint and look to be an offensive anchor.

Still getting used to ProAm (it's my first year), but hoping to work within a team to find my niche.

Gamertag: KarlMarx24
Old 10-23-2016, 03:43 PM   #69
Just started!

Looking for good ProAm squad or players.

High IQ SG, 85 overall playmaker, but I do everything. Tired of playing w/scrubs and looking for a squad to run games with.

hmu, PSN: xXHustLe
Old 10-24-2016, 12:37 PM   #70
Rookie

Message me at PSN- Afectar with your overall, build type and height.

I'm holding tryouts all week. We are a former number #1 ranked team that rebranded. Have over 250W's in pro-am.

Looking for high IQ players that play team ball and that would fit our system.

We are looking for active people, all positions are welcome to tryout.

***MOST HAVE HOF BADGES***
Old 10-25-2016, 08:20 PM   #71
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

60-30 Pro Am Elite Squad with 1 sponsor is looking for more members. We currently only have four.

Position is not important we are just looking for team oriented players that have groupme and can play in the evenings.

Do not apply if you are only interested in hoisting up 40 footers and criticizing your teammates every time they miss a shot or blow an assignment on defense. We are all competitive in this group and want to win, but at the end of the day we're looking to have fun first and foremost.

Either message me here, or on PSN (BEasy17)

Things we especially need:

Good handling guards who know how to pass.
Rebounding bigs
Guards and Forwards who can play defense and communicate (switching through screens is important this year as you probably know)
Shooters (who doesnt need more shooters)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2016, 02:21 PM   #72
Rookie

Ryvv's Arena

Spoiler

plagiarism is a sin

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »