Home

Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

This is a discussion on Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4) within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-11-2016, 11:52 AM   #49
Rookie

wilsonowens704's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Find a ProAm Team/Player (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmav93
7'3 Glass Cleaner 95 overall, 24 badges lf a squad to run pro am with.

I'm a chill guy, i want to win obviously but im not obsessed with it, mostly looking to have some fun.

I'm from Europe, i can communicate in English fluently and i'm on most evenings and nights.

Hmu with a psn message

psn : Trap_Lord_993
Hey, looking for another big man to run with our squad. Add me "birdsoffeather"
Old 10-11-2016, 11:55 AM   #50
Rookie

wilsonowens704's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afectar
South Beach Sharks Former #1 ranked team Elite 2.

PSN: Afectar

Record 106-10

After the first two weeks people started having trouble showing up and we started taken L's with different people in the lineup. I'm looking to fix this problem and get back to the top.

We are a pass 1st team and we move the ball around extremely well, everyone on the team plays within our offense. Currently looking for another great big man to pair up with our current bigs.

READ BELOW!!!!!

Must be able to play around 7/8pm est Wednesday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday we run from 11am/12pm est to whenever.*We get most of our games in on weekends*

Those hours are required for a tryout. If you cannot play on those days or hours please do not message me.

Looking for center that can dominate the boards and play lock down defense. Needs to be able to hit the open mid range jumper.

Looking for PF that can stretch the floor, rebound, and plays great defense.

How we run tryouts...

You will be given 2/3 games on your new tryout account. Those first 2/3 games we will play a freestyle offense. After that if we think your good and have 2k I.Q we will move on teach you how to play within our offense.
Afectar,

I'm looking to run. Got 2 Big Men (6'11 PF Lockdown Defender, 7'2 Athletic Finisher)...both are 95 with roughly 30 badges each.

Enough with the basic stuff, I've got basketball IQ...not just 2k IQ...played varsity ball for 2 years with 4A school. Down to run and the times should work. Open to learning any offense if y'all think I'm a good fit.

Add me at "birdsoffeather"
Old 10-11-2016, 03:38 PM   #51
Just started!

Calling all NZ/AUS players! ALL PRO-AM GAMES STREAMED LIVE ON TWITCH TO A DECENT AUDIENCE. Looking for SGs or SFs that are over 85 overall or higher to play with on Pro-Am. I'm an ex top 10 worldwide player and I run the point. We don't play around - expecting a record of around 100-5. If anyone wants to try out, add Tyceno on PSN. Expect to get cut if you play poorly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2016, 06:42 PM   #52
DJ2K

mb625's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
I think my team disbanded (haven't seen em in like 10 days lol).

Looking for people that play a lot and don't mind losing, but do take it seriously enough to try and win. Don't mind no mic, just want people to play with often:

PSN: SirGaryColemans
Position: SF
Stats: 6'6", Full Wingspan, 89 Overalll,
Badges: 21 badges, 2 HOF, 1 Grand Badge
Archetype: Point Forward - I have so-so 3s, good mid range, good defense. I don't need to run point, but if you need me to - I'd love to.
Haven't been able to get on to run for a little while, but I'll still run with you if you find a new squad/we get the old one back together.
European Football: Manchester United, Brighton & Hove Albion
NCAA: UNI Panthers, Iowa Hawkeyes

Twitter: @mbless625
Old 10-11-2016, 11:06 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 6

Any lockdown perimeter players or rim protecting power forwards? Top 30 team may have openings.
Old 10-12-2016, 04:48 PM   #54
Rookie

TrueHoliday's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueHoliday
Hey,
I have a team 5-6 people big and have been looking for a player or two to get to play full squad more often.

If you are a big that would be awesome since we are a bit thin inside. But nothing against a backcourt player either.

Current team look like this:

PG playmaker
SG sharpshooter
SF Point Forward
PF Sharpshooter / SF Shot Creator other save
C Athletic / SF Sharpie other save
Also there might be a few friends filling in Swingman roles here and there.

There's no set schedule but we play games somewhere in between 5 - 9 PM EDT / 2-6 PM PDT / after 9 GMT / after 10 British time / 11 CET / etc.

Mic isnt really required, PSN chat is just fine. Team is everyone 20-30 years old so there's no drama or rage quits. Team ball. Everyone's involved.
A big of any kind is welcome. Just get in touch.
Old 10-12-2016, 10:42 PM   #55
Rookie

Im a PG playmaker and my friend is a sharpshooter, we're looking for some bigman with good basketball IQ. our goal is proam but we want to build chemistry first and park helps

american server, ps4..

add FeraNenem_
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM   #56
Rookie

Conspiculous's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
Any lockdown perimeter players or rim protecting power forwards? Top 30 team may have openings.
I have a SF point forward that can do it all. I am a very good passer, decent shooter, solid rebounder and play defense very well. I am very team-oriented and love to do whatever I have to do to get a W even if I don't score at all.

I also have a SG lockdown defender. I thrive on Defense and have a very high IQ of this game.
I also plan on making a Glass cleaner in the next couple days.

I would love to run with you guys, Let me know!

Psn in sig.
6'8 SF 81 Overall Two-Way Slasher
Active Daily on 2K, I play 2s, 3s & Walk-on.
If you're active and would like to run Park or Walk-on Shoot me a PSN Message and we can get some games in.
PSN: Carrboys

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »