Home

NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

This is a discussion on NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-27-2020, 02:53 AM   #33
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NFL 2K21 Ros/Fran - based on M21 Ratings

I'm Going to leave this here for you guys. I went and did equipment edits for every player on every team.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gJB...ew?usp=sharing

The method I did was pretty complex.....Google lol
I Googled every player in this roster(not free agents) and edited the players equipment to match the photos I felt were most likely close to the newest. Unfortunately with this method it doesn't have the photos in chronological order like Getty Images does but it was the easiest and doing every player on every team took me a little over 40 hours. So I can't promise edits are all exactly current but they are what the players wore at some point.

I also used the ingame editor and not any tool which is probably a dumb idea but I did it anyways lol I'd like to figure out the editing tools as it would be nice to add the hidden options like turf tape and dreads to a few of the players but I haven't bothered yet.

Also I decided to use the Roster from Packers 2k21 full download thread *that has PCSX2 exe in it and the reason is I have a personal preference for the players not having photos as opposed to the look alikes. The bad news is some transactions are needed with this roster but I did move Leveon and I made an Antonio Brown. I just guessed at Antonios ratings so he probably could use someones expert touch.

Lastly, I don't even know if this is any use for anyone but I made it for personal use and figured I might as well share. If anyone wants to use my edits in any capacity or make this better with up to date transaction or add turf tape and dreads to Kamara...wink wink... lol go for it.

Here are a few examples of some of the edits:

Old 10-27-2020, 03:19 AM   #34
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Heres a video of the edits in action:

Old 10-27-2020, 09:49 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

So after testing the rosters I have to say with custom sliders these are really good! The only problem I see on my end is when I look at the free agent list some players names are missing or its replaced by numbers. 2nd is when I play as the bears a back up lineman is literally godzilla size. Godzilla only shows up on kick returns and FG attempts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2020, 10:29 PM   #36
Rookie

packers's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrillex
So after testing the rosters I have to say with custom sliders these are really good! The only problem I see on my end is when I look at the free agent list some players names are missing or its replaced by numbers. 2nd is when I play as the bears a back up lineman is literally godzilla size. Godzilla only shows up on kick returns and FG attempts.
The Free Agents do need to be updated. I haven't spent much time looking for FA data, but we can fix Godzilla.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:21 AM   #37
Rookie

How do I use this? Is it just Packers roster file with the updated equipment?
Old 10-28-2020, 03:21 AM   #38
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers
The Free Agents do need to be updated. I haven't spent much time looking for FA data, but we can fix Godzilla.
So I felt the urge to move everyone around in the roster on the correct teams. I'd be shocked if I didnt get them 100% accurate. I also got a big chunk of free agents done as well but I'm no good at rating them. All equipment is also done.

Are you ok with me starting a thread with what I've done. I'll obviously give you full credit on the base roster and ratings. I just want to share it and I wont be updating it after I have it finished. I dont want to hijack this thread any longer. lol
Old 10-28-2020, 03:22 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
I'm Going to leave this here for you guys. I went and did equipment edits for every player on every team.

The method I did was pretty complex.....Google lol
I Googled every player in this roster(not free agents) and edited the players equipment to match the photos I felt were most likely close to the newest. Unfortunately with this method it doesn't have the photos in chronological order like Getty Images does but it was the easiest and doing every player on every team took me a little over 40 hours. So I can't promise edits are all exactly current but they are what the players wore at some point.

I also used the ingame editor and not any tool which is probably a dumb idea but I did it anyways lol I'd like to figure out the editing tools as it would be nice to add the hidden options like turf tape and dreads to a few of the players but I haven't bothered yet.

Also I decided to use the Roster from Packers 2k21 full download thread *that has PCSX2 exe in it and the reason is I have a personal preference for the players not having photos as opposed to the look alikes. The bad news is some transactions are needed with this roster but I did move Leveon and I made an Antonio Brown. I just guessed at Antonios ratings so he probably could use someones expert touch.

Lastly, I don't even know if this is any use for anyone but I made it for personal use and figured I might as well share. If anyone wants to use my edits in any capacity or make this better with up to date transaction or add turf tape and dreads to Kamara...wink wink... lol go for it.

Here are a few examples of some of the edits:

Old 10-28-2020, 05:13 AM   #40
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivmo
yes but only the playstation version.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »