Home

Chibears2k13 rosters

This is a discussion on Chibears2k13 rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-17-2012, 07:26 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Chibears2k13 rosters

Awesome job chibears, I'm going in and playing the first game using the franchise file you provided with that panthers, ill try to post a quick summary of the game and opinions. Would these be best with eq on or off? its set to off once you load franchise up, just curious as if that make a difference or not. I know i'm nitpicking but considering they have one more open slot could you add David Ghettis wr to the panthers? ratings wise id put him close to bradon leffel, tad faster though. He was injured all of last year but was the starter opposite steve smith the year before. Similar to plaxico burres in play style. Just a nitpick,i don't mean anything, its your roster. Glad you uploaded it for the community. ill post results of the game in a few.
Old 07-17-2012, 08:53 PM   #34
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantherfan_forever17
Awesome job chibears, I'm going in and playing the first game using the franchise file you provided with that panthers, ill try to post a quick summary of the game and opinions. Would these be best with eq on or off? its set to off once you load franchise up, just curious as if that make a difference or not. I know i'm nitpicking but considering they have one more open slot could you add David Ghettis wr to the panthers? ratings wise id put him close to bradon leffel, tad faster though. He was injured all of last year but was the starter opposite steve smith the year before. Similar to plaxico burres in play style. Just a nitpick,i don't mean anything, its your roster. Glad you uploaded it for the community. ill post results of the game in a few.
Thanks Hope you have a great time EQ off is the setting i've been using but I might switch. David Gettis is a good wideout I didn't change rickster or convince's players who were on the rosters so I don't know why he wasn't on there. But in this update he was added.
P.S Not nitpicking at all he is a good receiver when I make my rosters I will make sure he's on there and make him pretty good.

Last edited by chibears96; 07-18-2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:26 PM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Thanks Hope you have a great time EQ off is the setting i've been using but I might switch. David Gettis is a good wideout I didn't change rickster or convince's players who were on the rosters so I don't know why he wasn't on there. But in this update he was added.
P.S Not nitpicking at all he is a good receiver when I make my rosters I will make sure he's on there and make him pretty good.
Wow thanks, you didnt have to go through all that trouble to do that, much appreciated! I played a game just before you posted that. Though i forgot when it goes to the pause menu at the end of game to look at stats before closing otherwise you cant see them again. But i do have a few that i can remember off the top of my head.

Carolina panthers (me) 28 vs. Tampa Bay Bucs (cpu) 24
Cam Newton 22 of 34 2 TDs 0 int 68 completion percentage 298 yards. No rushing attempts (be too easy).
Overall had 164 yards rushing
Deangelo was the workhorse with 94 yards on 18 carries no fumles
Stewart had 60ish on 12 carries
Tolbert as a fullback had 5 carries for 30ish yards 1td in which he plowed through the D to get a 15 yards and points. Used him in one yard situations.
Olsen (te) was my stud that kept getting open on short routes so i kept feeding him. 8-10 catches for 110ish yards.
Brandon Lafell had a couple of catches. One long completion i think about 40 yards for a td
Steve had 4 catches for 28, sorry dude but olsen kept getting open.

Tampa Bays offense was just as good passing but their running game was barely noticeable, they did pass a lot more than run. 64 yards rushing.
Freeman had 2 tds passing, i cant remember the number of pass attempt or catch numbers id say there was about 6 dropped passes though and he did have 66 completion percentage. close to 300 yards though.

I didn't use turbo at all during the game and the eq was off like it was when i loaded up franchise mode.

I wouldn't change anything, these play great with the difficult set to all pro who would have thought that. I say you found the perfect changes to rosters to make up for the fact the passing on the cpu was flawed when the game came out. Sure rushing seemed easy, but the stats were realistic on my end. plus its the panthers. I'm sure the other games on the franchise will be much harder, ill use these roster for the rest of the season and be sure to check out the roster once its fully updated. Ill try to post boxscores for my games. just have to remember not to exit out of the game first and look at stats. Thanks for the roster and good time i had with the first game. god bless.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #36
Rookie

dj123456705's Arena

OVR: 3

Chibears do you have a franchise file set up with these rosters or its for both?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj123456705
Chibears do you have a franchise file set up with these rosters or its for both?
The file you download once unzipped contains both franchise with the updated roster and the roster file itself. Also it contains a basic playbook to use with it (sadly i dunno how to use it,i load it up when i load the franchise file but the team i'm using doesn't seem to use it).

The one posted above was for my benefit of adding david ghettis to the panthers roster in franchise mode, just the schedule is the default one (which i was able to change to the 2012-2013 one). So try page 2 or 3 for the newest roster/franchise file. Remember to use all pro settings with int set to 40 and fumbles set to 30.
Old 07-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #38
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Yea i'm going to go ahead and make a new schedule. Because convince's one the packers played 15 games cowboys ravens had more than 1 bye week I will get right to it thank you for playing.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:14 AM   #39
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Also the newest rosters in the 34th post is the latest with edits I made so QB's play better, and adding Gettis to the panthers. So make sure you get those.

To load playbook in franchise go to were you save your franchise and it should say Load Playbook load Base playbook. And when you get to the controller screen on your next game press Y if XBOX or Triangle if Playstation. Then scroll thru the playbooks till you find Base (should be the first one).

Last edited by chibears96; 07-18-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:50 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am sorry but are these for the 360 or the xbox. i have original xbox and would love them for that, I forgot these may be for the 360.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »