Home

Chibears2k13 rosters

This is a discussion on Chibears2k13 rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-14-2012, 04:28 PM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Chibears2k13 rosters

I've a question concerning your first release before you re-edited them,I've really enjoyed seeing the Wr totals reach the 100 catch mark and would like to know what you changed/edited in the seconded release to cause that total to change.

Both rosters are fine in my opinion and I've no issues with either one however I'm just curious as to what caused you to feel the need to streamline those Wr totals, Calvin Johnson is a beast along with Andre Johnson and other elite recievers in both files.

The most I can get out of my own roster is hovering around the 90 total but I'm working towards getting over that mark and am having success so far.

That all being said again I just wondered what happen to those Wr totals to drop nothing I've an issue with and can live with....I'm still editing my own roster and am having success getting them right and playing thru yours.

I think they're worthy of being met with great success only needing a few edits here and there....49ers defense is a bit strong but an accurate pov based on seasonal performance again a personal opinion of mine.

Your first release was great imo and the second is good also I just missed seeing the Wr totals hit and exceed the 100 catch total mark....that is an impressive accomplishment imo.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 07-15-2012, 05:42 AM   #18
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I've a question concerning your first release before you re-edited them,I've really enjoyed seeing the Wr totals reach the 100 catch mark and would like to know what you changed/edited in the seconded release to cause that total to change.

Both rosters are fine in my opinion and I've no issues with either one however I'm just curious as to what caused you to feel the need to streamline those Wr totals, Calvin Johnson is a beast along with Andre Johnson and other elite recievers in both files.

The most I can get out of my own roster is hovering around the 90 total but I'm working towards getting over that mark and am having success so far.

That all being said again I just wondered what happen to those Wr totals to drop nothing I've an issue with and can live with....I'm still editing my own roster and am having success getting them right and playing thru yours.

I think they're worthy of being met with great success only needing a few edits here and there....49ers defense is a bit strong but an accurate pov based on seasonal performance again a personal opinion of mine.

Your first release was great imo and the second is good also I just missed seeing the Wr totals hit and exceed the 100 catch total mark....that is an impressive accomplishment imo.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Sorry it took forever to answer your question new puppy lot of adjusting going on.
It's nice to hear that you liked my rosters definatly coming from you. I can't take full credit here is my adventure. One day I was playing 2k5 and used some different rosters and noticed that even though the QB's stats were inflated Receptions weren't and wasn't very realistic. So I put default rosters in and noticed that the recieving stats weren't much better! After sifting through so many posts and comments and the roster section. I found this post that everyone seemed to ignore by
[email protected] who made a good case that sim stats are not that hard to achieve. Here is the post http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041159474. All you have to do is lower most wideouts running backs fullbacks and tightends catch run route rating while enhancing the elites at those positions. The differences between the first roster file and the second is the first one had pretty extreme catch run route edits which called for alot of drops. Which is why I changed it, but yea I'm with you Rickster I was enjoying the first one alot more. I believe I still have it somewhere on my computer or I might just try my best to duplicate it. Concerning the niners yes rating wise there D is way better then anyone elses. When I made these rosters I use rosters I used mostly gut feeling and AV and SRS values. These stats can be found at Profootballreference.com and I use those because those stats can go as far back as the 50s, and since I plan on making older roster this will be helpful. The niners defense had a 6.6 srs which is great and is a rare accomplishment. But this is a wip so all this is subject to change what i've done now is redo my rosters from the default rosters. So you can play more than one season and get rid of other issues and franchise mode. I worked my butt off to get the AFC East and West done in 1 long *** day. But then tragedy struck as I went to save it the editor crashed . Possibly the worst day of my life, after the next day was spent crying I worked my butt off again and completed the Jets and Bills with full rookies, DOB, years pro, and ability to use past one season in franchise mode. Also I've been watching alot of default games and notice how well they play and have made the two teams default rating wise. I might do two divisions and release them as a demo with playbooks for each team, hopefully it doesn't crash again.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:32 PM   #19
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

FYI... YOU should save each time you edit a player or make changes in case it crashes.. i have had it crash and learned the hard away. I have been implementing run routes too... I just wish i could see less tipped balls lol

FNG.................. keep up the good work
Old 07-15-2012, 04:28 PM   #20
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
FYI... YOU should save each time you edit a player or make changes in case it crashes.. i have had it crash and learned the hard away. I have been implementing run routes too... I just wish i could see less tipped balls lol

FNG.................. keep up the good work
Yea thanks FNG I guess I just have to be more patient when making rosters. Right now I'm focused on two things concerning gameplay. First is yes with my playbook that has many short passes and shovel passes (for good completion percentage). Everytime they do decide to go deep or a normal slant route its like the sea of hands. So yes the completion percentage is alright on even all-pro default, but passing yards tend to be low and PD's high. One more thing I have been trying to fix for the longest is pass rush. I can get a great pass rush (I have a house rule in which I can't tap A on defense when rushing the passer) so I must rely on my cpu D-line sometimes. And they get pressure but the QB just hurries up and hurls an ugly pass all the time.I was thinking that I should make VIP's for every team like playbooks so the QB takes more times pumpfakes a little move around in the pocket. Then the sacks should be realistic, but there is that glitch were everyone on the D blitz seems like there is no fix for that. And you can't use them in franchise which sucks. So scratch that anybody have any ideas to get realistic sacks stats?
Old 07-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Interesting read and I can see some valid points made but still I can see yours standing apart and with original edits which is what makes them interesting to me so keep at it I'm sure you'll find your own niche with them.

Still I really enjoy your first release better, guess thats a matter of opinion but I like what they do for me....oh watch those global edits not every player is that good....then again they do work so who am I to say do your thang bro I like em a lot!!!!

Which brings me to FunNGun his rosters have always been a favorite of mine and are done in a most unique way as only he can with some critical game play this guy knows his stuff and has been a stand out for years, good to have you back Fun....you were missed.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Sorry it took forever to answer your question new puppy lot of adjusting going on.
It's nice to hear that you liked my rosters definatly coming from you. I can't take full credit here is my adventure. One day I was playing 2k5 and used some different rosters and noticed that even though the QB's stats were inflated Receptions weren't and wasn't very realistic. So I put default rosters in and noticed that the recieving stats weren't much better! After sifting through so many posts and comments and the roster section. I found this post that everyone seemed to ignore by
[email protected] who made a good case that sim stats are not that hard to achieve. Here is the post http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041159474. All you have to do is lower most wideouts running backs fullbacks and tightends catch run route rating while enhancing the elites at those positions. The differences between the first roster file and the second is the first one had pretty extreme catch run route edits which called for alot of drops. Which is why I changed it, but yea I'm with you Rickster I was enjoying the first one alot more. I believe I still have it somewhere on my computer or I might just try my best to duplicate it. Concerning the niners yes rating wise there D is way better then anyone elses. When I made these rosters I use rosters I used mostly gut feeling and AV and SRS values. These stats can be found at Profootballreference.com and I use those because those stats can go as far back as the 50s, and since I plan on making older roster this will be helpful. The niners defense had a 6.6 srs which is great and is a rare accomplishment. But this is a wip so all this is subject to change what i've done now is redo my rosters from the default rosters. So you can play more than one season and get rid of other issues and franchise mode. I worked my butt off to get the AFC East and West done in 1 long *** day. But then tragedy struck as I went to save it the editor crashed . Possibly the worst day of my life, after the next day was spent crying I worked my butt off again and completed the Jets and Bills with full rookies, DOB, years pro, and ability to use past one season in franchise mode. Also I've been watching alot of default games and notice how well they play and have made the two teams default rating wise. I might do two divisions and release them as a demo with playbooks for each team, hopefully it doesn't crash again.
yeah bro.. good luck as i loved this game!! but you can get great sim stats!! i may start playing again as ncaa football 13 is ok... apf is great but ratesports hasnt released a file that goes past week 11...

madden looks great this year..but it always looks good... ill post in your thread if i get back into it... i have some real good sliders and settings...
Old 07-17-2012, 05:56 AM   #23
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
yeah bro.. good luck as i loved this game!! but you can get great sim stats!! i may start playing again as ncaa football 13 is ok... apf is great but ratesports hasnt released a file that goes past week 11...

madden looks great this year..but it always looks good... ill post in your thread if i get back into it... i have some real good sliders and settings...
Yes! Great sim stats is very possible with still good gameplay. Thanks just know that if it wasn't for me sifting through hundreds of posts to find yours then this wouldn't be possible!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:17 AM   #24
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Well thanks to everyone who has downloaded or comment in this thread. I have finished editing and re rating the original file. I have fixed the gameplay to work with default sliders. The gameplay is great but there are alot of edits which annoys me so I will continue working on starting from scratch. Here's some sim stats from my season i simmed. 6min sim quarters (best for my rosters)
Passing
Rodgers 68% 4758 yards 45tds 10int
Brees 69% 4520yards 32tds 16ints
Cutler 62% 4425yards 26tds 19int

Rushing
Foster 358att 1895yards
CJ2k 289att 1785yards
MJD 345att 1675yards

Recieving
Megatron129 catches 1862yards 18tds
AJ Green 101catches 1408 yards 12tds
A.Johnson 105 catches 1525 13tds

Superbowl was Packers 34 and Patriots 30.

And some game stats.
bills sliders
halftime
Buffalo(Me) vs Jacksonville
10 37
Passing
Fitzpatrick 10-16 140yards 1td 0int
Gabbert 8-15 146yards 2tds 1int

Rushing
Jackson 8rushes 45yards
MJD 20rushes 228yards
Recieving

Blackmon 6catches 105 yards
S.Johnson 4catches 84yards

Defense
Jax 3sacks
Buf 1sack
10 passes defended total
You can get a few things from this game for one I'm not as good as I thought I was or bill's sliders are harder than they should. But just way too much offense from the CPU.

Fantasy game All-pro default sliders int at 40
Bears(me of course) vs Packers
34 38
passing
Romo-CPU 21-31 327 yards 3tds 1int
Rodgers-ME 18-25 278 yards 2tds 2int

Rushing
Peterson-me 18rushes 140 yards 2tds
Forte-CPU 25rushes 174yards 1td

recieving
A.Johnson-cpu 15 catches 191yards 3tds
Megatron-ME 10catches 108yards

Defense
6sacks-me Justin Smith 3.5sacks
4sacks-CPU

This game as you can see was alot more realistic than with bill's sliders and the pass rush was relentless! I had the 49ers defense they had the steelers Aldon and Justin Smith was unstoppable! I didn't manually control Justin Smith on none of his sacks which is great I can finally rely on my ai teammates to get pressure. Passes defended was still high but I'm still working on that.

A couple of House rules for gameplay.
just to make it harder
When running don't use the stick to juke spin etc(too easy too break tackles)
Don't turbo when pass rushing.

I urge you guys to try these first on default sliders int40 and if you don't like it change it. Please post lots of stats sim stats I will enjoy seeing if these are working well for everyone so please post anything you like or dislike. Thank you all also my actual roster from scratch you will be able to play more than one season and I will be making draft classes also on my off time and as Rickster noted not so much global editing lol.

This includes Franchise 2012 rosters and base playbook redone with audibles hopefully working now.
Ideal setting.
All-pro fumbles at 30 Int 40 sim quarters 6 minutes and base playbook
When I release my actual roster It will include more playbooks.
Has anyone tried cpu vs cpu games with vips account? There was this thread started by GaleSayers but I could never get it working. If I can find a way to get it to work I might release vip's for teams.

Last edited by chibears96; 07-18-2012 at 11:27 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »