Home

Chibears2k13 rosters

This is a discussion on Chibears2k13 rosters within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #65
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Chibears2k13 rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLeadedApe
I have the PS2 file. Now for some reason on the XBOX file there was 3 saves i didnt know which one to use so i used all of them and made 3 separate files. The 2nd one failed to open in the editor, so i have created a zip file with both of the ones that worked in. I haven't actually tested them on my ps2 but one of them should work, or be more up to date than the other. Since they are both based off the same file they both have the same file name, so you wont be able to load them on you memory card at the same time. Also the files name will be incorrect, however the player information should be right. Somebody please test these for me!
Thanks Unleadape I know my file has issues (rookie at this). I uploaded a playbook franchise and roster file thats why there's three files. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks so much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 02:55 PM   #66
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Thanks Unleadape I know my file has issues (rookie at this). I uploaded a playbook franchise and roster file thats why there's three files. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks so much

The package is somewhat confusing for some my advice would be to do what is known as giving it a kiss as in "Keep It Short and Simple".

Break the files up label and post them as individual files, if its a roster post a roster file if its a franchise post it as a franchise file and so on for guys new at this things are much simpler knowing just what file is what...."KISS" it bro.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 07-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #67
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnLeadedApe
I have the PS2 file. Now for some reason on the XBOX file there was 3 saves i didnt know which one to use so i used all of them and made 3 separate files. The 2nd one failed to open in the editor, so i have created a zip file with both of the ones that worked in. I haven't actually tested them on my ps2 but one of them should work, or be more up to date than the other. Since they are both based off the same file they both have the same file name, so you wont be able to load them on you memory card at the same time. Also the files name will be incorrect, however the player information should be right. Somebody please test these for me!
Excellent job UnLeadeApe coming thru helping out the community with the conversion you're a great member helping out here.

Ok guys check back a few post to download the file for ps2 users.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-21-2012 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Reminder to DL ps2 file
Old 07-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #68
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

just my 2 cents.. the overall has nothing to do with the gameplay.. If you focus on that then you wont have realistic anaimation when playing such as jukes and stiff arms .. I actually saw the CPU use Tebow stiff arm a LB and run for 20 yds
Old 07-21-2012, 06:31 PM   #69
Pro

chibears96's Arena

To tell you the truth Rickster I didn't no which file was which at first lol. Very inexperienced at this.

FNG how did the QB's play? I've done so many global edits to get sim stats and accurate QB rating on default sliders. I did because going thru all the sliders i've it always seemed to revolve around getting QB's to play correctly which took away from other parts of the game. Now you can make sliders that concern other parts of the gameplay like Tebow running over LB's. That does sound kinda of sad, but to tell the truth not very unbelievable to hear Tebow stiff arm a LB!

I've finished the Bears and the AFC North. I have been having success getting QB's to play great on default sliders and rosters with just my playbook. So my rosters will not have any global edits maybe only catch for defense and aggression but thats it.
There shouldn't be no more Tebow stiff arming LB's.
Old 07-21-2012, 11:24 PM   #70
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

to tell you the truth i was never able to use your file as i dont play it on 360.. i was talking about the way i have set my roster to play to get animations and to help you understand you dont need to worry about overall it has nothing to do with the way the game plays thats all
Old 07-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #71
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
To tell you the truth Rickster I didn't no which file was which at first lol. Very inexperienced at this.

FNG how did the QB's play? I've done so many global edits to get sim stats and accurate QB rating on default sliders. I did because going thru all the sliders i've it always seemed to revolve around getting QB's to play correctly which took away from other parts of the game. Now you can make sliders that concern other parts of the gameplay like Tebow running over LB's. That does sound kinda of sad, but to tell the truth not very unbelievable to hear Tebow stiff arm a LB!

I've finished the Bears and the AFC North. I have been having success getting QB's to play great on default sliders and rosters with just my playbook. So my rosters will not have any global edits maybe only catch for defense and aggression but thats it.
There shouldn't be no more Tebow stiff arming LB's.
Tebow will be 250lbs, hes a beast in the weight room and he definitely can bowl over a linebacker saw him do it last year a few times.. he cant throw but he can definitely run
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #72
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
to tell you the truth i was never able to use your file as i dont play it on 360.. i was talking about the way i have set my roster to play to get animations and to help you understand you dont need to worry about overall it has nothing to do with the way the game plays thats all
Oh sorry for the confusion i've had some problems with breaking tackles so far in my rosters. I would always get weak runningbacks running over Ray Lewis, Willis and Urlacher with default sliders. So, I went back into the default loaded up practice played with the Ravens and Bears and seen the same things. Rb's running over the best safeties in linebackers also LB's don't get enough tackles for me some times. Safeties are alright, but in my franchise Earl Thomas had 19 tackles and 1ff and recovery! Those are amazing stats, but it would be nice to see Willis or Ware get those kind of stats and make a few big hits. Any tips to fix these before I continue my current rosters would be very helpful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »