Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2011, 09:47 AM   #33
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by llatson2
Hey Man, I really appreciate the rosters, but I have a question, Why are the ratings for almost every team defensively so low. If you answered this already Im sorry if its a waste of time answering this...Im new here
I can probably elaborate a little on that point. The game rates the defense based on what the ratings were that came with the game. Unfortunately, there are some fatal flaws with the original game, including too many INTs, low % completion rate, etc. The ratings, while close to the original, have been adjusted to account for this on defense. This is then reflected in the ratings. It looks like the defenses are low, but in general, they are right where they need to be for decent game play.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

Im at work, cant wait to go home n play! Take some more pics!
Old 09-27-2011, 03:00 PM   #35
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5

Congrats on getting it done Rick. The work you put in is much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #36
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Whats goin' on sport fans, I got this via email from one of our memners here and appreciate getting this sorry I forgot his user name he didn't use it in the email so credit "Steve" for this contribution.

I only looked at Dolphins roster on your latest file, but it needs just a little tweaking.

Cut-

B Sapp
L Johnson
AJ Edds (On Pats practice squad since beginning of year)

Add-

W.Yeatman TE
I. Ohlshansky DT
W. Allen CB
N. Jones CB

Positions-

R Cook=C

Depth Chart-

D Thomas = #1 back
R. Jones =#1 FS

Gates #1 KR Bess #2

Good job staying on top of things right now the rosters being tweek a bit but we'll see about getting these in soon enough, meantime I'm sharing it with you guys to keep yourselves updated as to whats going on.....thanks "Steve".

Note to be asking for much but how about a complete name as in first and last its taking me too much time looking up something so simple especially if the guys a rookie and I've never heard of him before, I'm probably going to get this in the 2k12 test file but you should check the FA a lot of these guys can be found there also and the rest you can do yourself I did create that TE, DT and C so far.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-28-2011 at 01:45 AM.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #37
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliplm0de

Congrats on getting it done Rick. The work you put in is much appreciated.

Ahhn one of my partners in crime, good to here from you I new you'd show up sooner or later what took you so long, good to hear from you bro, hey don't forget about Dolphin26.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-27-2011, 08:37 PM   #38
Banned

slayerkreator's Arena

OVR: 0

hey somebody can help me on this:

i downloaded the roster file by Rickster, and converted into ps2 version (just like showed in 2k5rosters.com and here in other pages) i did it all step by step but at the time to load the file in ps2 (in 2k5 game - load option) appears a screen with the message "unable to load the roster" (but the file isn't corrupted i checked is on memory card browser)

i did something wrong??

will be released a PS2 correct version of rickster/dolphin roster file??
thanks
Old 09-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #39
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerkreator
hey somebody can help me on this:

i downloaded the roster file by Rickster, and converted into ps2 version (just like showed in 2k5rosters.com and here in other pages) i did it all step by step but at the time to load the file in ps2 (in 2k5 game - load option) appears a screen with the message "unable to load the roster" (but the file isn't corrupted i checked is on memory card browser)

i did something wrong??

will be released a PS2 correct version of rickster/dolphin roster file??
thanks

The only file we're working right now are the ones in this thread,you need to attempt a conversion to ps2 using one of them one is for XBOX 360 the other XBOX original both are here in this thread.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster1o1
Old 09-27-2011, 08:53 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucs2nine
Thanks Convince......but am i missing something here....I tried to load the file into my Action Replay for original XBOX and it said it was not an xbox file. Any suggestions? or is there a way to get it to work in AR or convert it. Forgive me I am not real knowledgeable about these things.

Thanks Dophin and Rickster for working on a 2011-2012 franchise !!!!! that is great. Hope to play it soon.

Kindly,

Bucs2nine
Sorry about the late reply. Two things, 1.)make sure you are not using the IE browser to download the file. Firefox and Chrome works. 2.) Drag the the complete file over to Action Replay. DO NOT EXTRACT the file. You only extract the file when using them for 360. Now if that does not work tell me b/c I clearly did something wrong and i will remove the file.

Hey Rickster nice to see you and the guys doing great work. I will def. be playing the roster this weekend. But I must admit I'm more of a Franchise guy, so i hope we can find a way to get a one going.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »