Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2011, 11:09 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerkreator
hey somebody can help me on this:

i downloaded the roster file by Rickster, and converted into ps2 version (just like showed in 2k5rosters.com and here in other pages) i did it all step by step but at the time to load the file in ps2 (in 2k5 game - load option) appears a screen with the message "unable to load the roster" (but the file isn't corrupted i checked is on memory card browser)

i did something wrong??

will be released a PS2 correct version of rickster/dolphin roster file??
thanks
Before saving it as a PS2 file, edit one thing (turn down a rating by 1 for example) and save the roster. Change it back, save it again, and it should work.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0

Also, great job Rickster, Dophin and team. Excellent as usual.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:43 AM   #51
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Sorry about the late reply. Two things, 1.)make sure you are not using the IE browser to download the file. Firefox and Chrome works. 2.) Drag the the complete file over to Action Replay. DO NOT EXTRACT the file. You only extract the file when using them for 360. Now if that does not work tell me b/c I clearly did something wrong and i will remove the file.

Hey Rickster nice to see you and the guys doing great work. I will def. be playing the roster this weekend. But I must admit I'm more of a Franchise guy, so i hope we can find a way to get a one going.

Whats up Convince you need to clear your pm box its full and won't accept anything, I tried and got that message.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 11:46 AM   #52
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Also, great job Rickster, Dophin and team. Excellent as usual.

Thanks friend you need to check your pm box.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #53
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

"By reading your comments, you've been able to sim one season in franchise mode. Was just wondering, is there any purpose to keep going on because I think most of us play just one season and start again? Or is there some other issues that you still want to fix?"

There are a number of issues to be fixed- none of them ratings related. I am working on all of them right now. Please be patient. Just mess with the release that is out for a few more days.

I have a franchise that works, but I am fixing some issues within the roster file itself. I will likely release a franchise file with all the fixes done except the PR glitch. I've made it through 13 teams, but dropping and adding every one of those guys is proving to be a literal strain on my eyes. I worked on it for 4 hours last night and two the night before and only got as far as I have.

Franchise guys will have something to mess with very soon.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:36 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 4

dolphin,

That is AWESOME !!!!!!! I give you guys all the KUDOS in the world !!!!!! On a smaller scale I go through that EYE STRAIN when I am editing rosters myself.....so the undying appreciation for what you do is completely there !!!!

Speaking for myself....YES...I just play one season and start over and I believe most people do. So when you are ready, by all means one season without freezing is GREAT !!!!! release it when that time is here I say !!!!

Again, thanks !!!!!

PS - If possible, have Convince release it in original xbox form too......only if possible. Beggers cannot be choosers !!! And if people want things changed after release....they should take finns editor and fix them. I do...no worries!
Old 09-28-2011, 04:06 PM   #55
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
"By reading your comments, you've been able to sim one season in franchise mode. Was just wondering, is there any purpose to keep going on because I think most of us play just one season and start again? Or is there some other issues that you still want to fix?"

There are a number of issues to be fixed- none of them ratings related. I am working on all of them right now. Please be patient. Just mess with the release that is out for a few more days.

I have a franchise that works, but I am fixing some issues within the roster file itself. I will likely release a franchise file with all the fixes done except the PR glitch. I've made it through 13 teams, but dropping and adding every one of those guys is proving to be a literal strain on my eyes. I worked on it for 4 hours last night and two the night before and only got as far as I have.

Franchise guys will have something to mess with very soon.

We both could use a drink or two hell a six pack will do! I mentioned a version full franchise extended as in a "Director Cut" which could be the one you're debugging for longer franchise play and the one I'm working short version with a few updates.

Both basically are the same file with the "Directors Cut" Franchise retailing at $65.00 bucks....ha,ha, ha just kidding....or am I?

All jokes aside I'll wait till you're done to release it after working some bugs out and tweaking some possible roster moves....short version.

A list is suppose to be posted here soon for you guys to follow so check it for updates you can do on your own I'll get in what I can in the "Base" already posted here after that I'm gonna slow down and do myself a favor spending time doing other things.

Oh by the way I don't do the conversions so you're gonna have to ask someone (Convince) to do em' for you, I myself do basically XBOX 360 versions and let you guys convert them....I've done tons enough and Dolphin has too we both would like too slow down and play some games having fun like you guys, that $65.00 bucks does sound good though. j/k

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 3

thanks, downloaded roster and gonna check it out when i get a chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »