Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-28-2011, 06:28 PM   #57
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

I know I'm not crazy but I swear I'm hearing some new commentary, something about "A hit so hard it rattle the water glasses up hear"....say what!

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-28-2011, 06:32 PM   #58
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12

Downloaded rosters and played on 360 last night...can't wait for the franchise update even if it has the PR glitch...it's been about 9 months since I last played and this game still amazes me every year. Love that you can control 32 teams in franchise.

Stellar Job Rickster & Team...........

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Old 09-28-2011, 06:43 PM   #59
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSOLEliot
Downloaded rosters and played on 360 last night...can't wait for the franchise update even if it has the PR glitch...it's been about 9 months since I last played and this game still amazes me every year. Love that you can control 32 teams in franchise.

Stellar Job Rickster & Team...........

Thanks Dolphin and I have been working on this almost daily and its looking good so far, an update to the "Base" roster is possibly in the plans also so stay tuned.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-28-2011, 06:53 PM   #60
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks for the rosters. One question,just loaded the file and its has the Bears offense at 94 and their defense at 69 Is this correct?

Last edited by MiNiDiTkA; 09-28-2011 at 07:01 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM   #61
Pro

porky14's Arena

OVR: 6

Thanks Dophin & Rickster for these rosters

I found this bug, played 2 quick games last night. I noticed cpu player was running up the field for a td, I was on his tail, put he stopped and ran back to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2011, 07:07 PM   #62
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

For those of you who keep asking and are too lazy to read here it is again as explained by Dolphin and myself....

Quote:

Originally Posted by llatson2

Hey Man, I really appreciate the rosters, but I have a question, Why are the ratings for almost every team defensively so low. If you answered this already Im sorry if its a waste of time answering this...Im new here

Reply Quote: by Dolphin26

I can probably elaborate a little on that point. The game rates the defense based on what the ratings were that came with the game. Unfortunately, there are some fatal flaws with the original game, including too many INTs, low % completion rate, etc. The ratings, while close to the original, have been adjusted to account for this on defense. This is then reflected in the ratings. It looks like the defenses are low, but in general, they are right where they need to be for decent game play.

UnQuote:

Enough already ok its been talk about explained and works in practical use so now you know....again.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
The One and Only
"Class is now in session"
Old 09-28-2011, 07:14 PM   #63
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky14
Thanks Dophin & Rickster for these rosters

I found this bug, played 2 quick games last night. I noticed cpu player was running up the field for a td, I was on his tail, put he stopped and ran back to me.
Don't know about that one, never seen it myself...maybe he heard foot steps!

I'll keep an eye out for it though....check your difficulty settings maybe its something you can change or alter.

I can probably elaborate a little on that point. The game rates the defense based on what the ratings were that came with the game. Unfortunately, there are some fatal flaws with the original game, including too many INTs, low % completion rate, etc. The ratings, while close to the original, have been adjusted to account for this on defense. This is then reflected in the ratings. It looks like the defenses are low, but in general, they are right where they need to be for decent game play.

UnQuote:

Enough already ok its been talk about explained and works in practical use so now you know....again.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 09-28-2011 at 07:16 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:57 PM   #64
Rookie

MiNiDiTkA's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
For those of you who keep asking and are too lazy to read here it is again as explained by Dolphin and myself....

Quote:

Originally Posted by llatson2

Hey Man, I really appreciate the rosters, but I have a question, Why are the ratings for almost every team defensively so low. If you answered this already Im sorry if its a waste of time answering this...Im new here

UnQuote:

The Boss...Lead Man
Wasn't trying to be a jerk or lazy, just didn't see the info when I downloaded the rosters because I was in such a hurry to try them out.My mistake. Sorry to have bothered you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »