Home

ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: ESPN 2K12 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
You're not suppose to save anything in the editor thats not its function.

Ok guys listen up I need you to either release WR Jerrel Jernigan from the Giants roster and send him into Free Agency....then start a Franchise using the games default mode and sim Week 1 then tell me if the Giants game played thru or release before simming a game with the Giants via the "FRONT OFFICE".

Best to do it before entering franchise mode to avoid salary issues and other problems still being looked into....release to Free Agency.

Warning....SIM ONE GAME AT A TIME DO NOT MASS SIM!

I have the 2011 Franchise and their first game against the Redskins just stopped not a complete freeze because the previous games all simulated with no issues.

What happen to make a long and detailed story short was the removal of this player allowed the game to simulate thru Week 1 which is great news because earlier it would not go past this game in the 2011 Franchise roster and this is very good news.

I can't explain now about that player he'll have to be look at soon enough to check his make up and edits its possible the roster was too full for WR slots don't know for sure I'll let you know something later.

More later for now remove that player before starting a test run in the games default Franchise.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Rickster101,

Did the aforementioned step, and was able to sim through week 1 with no freezing. Checked out the stats at the end of week 1; very realistic!
Old 09-26-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
For the person who wanted to start a franchise with it, it isn't stable enough to do so, so do it at your own risk of freezing. I'd wait until a franchise release first.

I'm going to try a few different methods I know of to fix some issues tonight and report back.

Well alrighty then, he's right guys and I want to back him on this...... what I stated was in no way ment to be understood as starting a franchise basically what I said was to test somethings out to give me a point of reference for test and research to track down what may be one of a few other issues and according to the response of just one guy (sadly) it appears to have worked still that is just one issue among others but it is a start/point of reference for me to check further.

Dolphin is excellent at export/import related matters and can be very detailed in his work so listen to what he's advising he is an expert in his own right and we're both very professional in our approach dealing with such issues.

Meantime more feedback on the game play please.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-26-2011, 10:46 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can some one convert these rosters and post a link for the original XBOX1 please!!!!!!!!!!

Rickster,Dolphin etc..... thanks for the hardwork. I cant wait to see and play with these rosters
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

What sliders would you recommend?
Old 09-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #13
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3wvc80
What sliders would you recommend?

They're posted in the other thread and guys who've been taking the time to keep themselves updated know that.

I do not intend on re-posting something I've gone over already nor do I have the time to repeat myself on such matters read my postings and keep up.

If you're new read the thread anyway Dolphin and I are focusing on this issue we're dealing with as in right now if you've been a true follower and contributing here then you know how hard we've been working and still are I do not believe its asking too much of you to seek info we've left for you to simply read.

The sliders are posted in detail in the previous thread please take the time to read and pay attention to the info we leave for the community and guys like you if you're looking for a quick shot cut I don't have one for you....read.

It sound rude but its not because guys just showing up to get rosters without even saying or appreciating our hard work most def turns me off.

We've done plenty and ask that you just read....we're moving on we've got a Franchise to Build....read.

The Boss....Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-26-2011, 01:55 PM   #14
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manndark31
Can some one convert these rosters and post a link for the original XBOX1 please!!!!!!!!!!

Rickster,Dolphin etc..... thanks for the hardwork. I cant wait to see and play with these rosters

PM Dolphin and ask for his version if you don't know how to convert he uses XBOX1 and can tell you how its done.

The Boss...Lead Man
Rickster101
Old 09-26-2011, 02:57 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

I have been expressing my GREAT appreciation for all the hard works you guys have been doing from the moment I started commenting. It makes my year each year when you do these rosters!!! Sincerely, Thank You !!!!!

With that said. Could I get a download from you Dolphin for the Original Xbox rosters as well. It would be really nice of you and very appreciated.

Bucs2nine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thank you all for all your hard work! Most of all thank you for keeping the best football game in video game history alive and well despite the EA madden monster that contiunes to pump out, crappy, over hyped, over advertised, sell out of a game.

Thanks to all!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »