Home

NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

This is a discussion on NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-14-2011, 01:44 AM   #17
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashpg88
I thought I did? I put it up as a zip file today

Ok bro I just took another look and its there I had some buisness to take care of and just saw this I really appreciate you doing this,now I'm gonna see about loading it in my XBOX now, again thanks

Rickster101
Old 07-14-2011, 10:57 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man, thank you guys so much for keeping this game alive. Thanks slash for taking the time to convert this to a zip format. I cannot wait to get home from work and get these rosters going. Thanks again guys. This is my one of my favorite football games to play and I'm looking forward to playing it again.
Old 07-14-2011, 11:26 AM   #19
Rookie

a19tay92's Arena

OVR: 0

Thank you for the updated roster. I always did like this game!
Old 07-14-2011, 12:10 PM   #20
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Hey Slashpg88 I think this might help you and others tweak their teams run/pass ratio for a bit more realistic game play.

In the issue of Sporting News 2011 FANTASY FOOTBALL there are 2010 RUN/PASS ratios for every team, to adjust them you'd do it via Finns editor where you see the head phones that is where you'll find the NFL2K5 Coach Editor of course I know you know this already but for those who don't its there.

I sometime make adjustments to those ratios depending on how teams actually played out their 2010 seasons and according to the source so you can see how that ratio paned out for 2010 season, I noticed Tampa Bays ratio was a bit off so I made the necessary adjustment for that team (and others) to 53/47 53% Pass 47% Run hope this info helps for hardcore gamers.

Of course you may want to make these adjustments depending on NFL coaching changes and philosphys so keep that in mind when making your changes if you feel there is a need for them its all up to you and is a matter of choice.

I don't mean to sound off track here but I believe this info is helpful and valid in getting rosters set up correctly for realistic game play particularly when watching/spectating or viewing CPU vs CPU games or playing against the CPU itself.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-14-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: Important info!
Old 07-14-2011, 10:52 PM   #21
Rookie

vick4realz's Arena

Nice work guys for a first effort this is a great roster nice work!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 11:49 PM   #22
Rookie

thanks for the rosters have them working, can u only use them playing regular games?? I notice if you do franchise mode you cant load the rosters, is that correct? Is there an easy fix?
Old 07-14-2011, 11:55 PM   #23
Rookie

vick4realz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synch22
thanks for the rosters have them working, can u only use them playing regular games?? I notice if you do franchise mode you cant load the rosters, is that correct? Is there an easy fix?
i noticed this as well. for you when you try franchise with this roster does it freeze or wat?
Old 07-15-2011, 12:57 AM   #24
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by synch22

You might want to ask Finn if he's going to do a season schedule to update the editor there is a process that includes you having the rosters set up to convert for franchise play also read through the threads for more detailed info its here ya just gotta do some research and read up on some things via the threads.

You can also pm him and see what he has to say on the matter as far as updating the editors seasons which is another cool feature of the editor.

I haven't tried a franchise yet because its another subject somewhat altogether but related I do know from experience if the rosters aren't complete and set up correctly you will have issues so one step at a time and focus on the task at hand....rosters.

I won't go too much into detail here this is slashpg88 thread and I don't wanna take the focus away from the threads intention....basically rosters and creation of them.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 07-15-2011 at 01:01 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »