Home

NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

This is a discussion on NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 07-31-2011, 05:28 PM   #97
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak34310
It's a PS3 coversion and im still updating as we speak. PPl are grateful for convince,fun, and rickster for their roster but they post them when they are finished. I dont have the luxury of having everything i need to use finns editor like some. thats why its still taking me a while. i still have to change jersey numbers,rework the ratings, and their are still free agency moves happening. I also said that i'll post them as soon as i can find a file with the rookies and their ratings. that will speed things up because im making them from scratch, MR Sarcasm.
Who exactly are you calling Mr. Sarcasm? If that was directed at me, you are mistaken. Personally, I could care less about 2011-12 rosters. I play the classics. I was simply trying to help.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:37 PM   #98
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Who exactly are you calling Mr. Sarcasm? If that was directed at me, you are mistaken. Personally, I could care less about 2011-12 rosters. I play the classics. I was simply trying to help.

And so you are and have dolphin26 in ways that go beyond mere posting and hosting,guys its one thing to be sarcastic but being totally rude is just plain well rude.

I appreciate all who have helped and contributed to 2k rosters and being one of the lead posters here I find it dis-hearting to read such post from guys who for the most part are almost clueless to what guys like me and dolphin26 have been doing roster files and then some for years here.

If it weren't for dolphin26,Finn,flipmode,Steve and countless others I'd have left these files alone and die off or worst yet just fade away for someone eles to work on but I came back.

It'd be a wise thing to listen and seek the advise of guys who have been here awhile and know what it takes to be sucessful at creating rosters.

I've been doing these a long long time now and it seems theres always some newbie or smart pain in the @$$ individual who screws it up...so stop it already and be grateful to those who have paved the path for you to follow or you'll see modes stepping in to head off such remarks not warrented.

Create and have fun doing it theres no time for this kind of stuff here enjoy your fellow roster makers work and be constructive in your approach to them they're doing their best and are only here to enjoy OS not your rude misplaced comments....now get bact to this threads purpose please and have fun.

Most Grateful
Rickster101
Old 07-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftwingloc19
look back a few page 5 ps2 roster is there
Thanks. This is a .rar file. Any idea how to get it into a .max file?
Old 08-01-2011, 12:40 AM   #100
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

Can't we all just get along? haha I mean c;mon guys. We come together for a common purpose so lets just stop and make this game even better! Lets work together!
Old 08-01-2011, 03:42 AM   #101
Rookie

f1sh1000's Arena

OVR: 1

Who makes the best roster each year? Im a 2k5 roster update virgin but im sick of Madden lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2011, 04:54 AM   #102
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1sh1000
Who makes the best roster each year? Im a 2k5 roster update virgin but im sick of Madden lol.
Open to debate really. Veterans like Rickster101, FunNGun and convince all do great jobs. The best way to decide is to download them all and see which one you like best.
Old 08-01-2011, 09:21 AM   #103
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Open to debate really. Veterans like Rickster101, FunNGun and convince all do great jobs. The best way to decide is to download them all and see which one you like best.
Where can I download there updates? have they made updated rosters yet? Is there anyone out there who does most/all of the rookies?
Old 08-01-2011, 09:48 AM   #104
Rookie

vick4realz's Arena

just wanted to say that i've still been working on them to anyone else who's working on them as well.

Last edited by vick4realz; 08-01-2011 at 10:40 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »