Home

NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

This is a discussion on NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-07-2011, 01:34 AM   #1
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

OVR: 2
NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

Alright after looking for the new rosters with the rookies included and finding no results, I have decided to try this on my own. So here is my roster with the first and second round rookies. I used Rickster101's roster as a base so credit goes to him for the effort. I just added rookies and fixed the ratings. I felt like alot of players were overrated. I also fixed the coaches. This is my first attempt at a roster so please don't be too harsh, but criticism is encouraged. Also if someone wants to add more rookies, please do! I will continue to look for ways to improve the roster. As I transfer from my xbox to pc, some players names get changed so some changes might need to be made on your end. Hope you enjoy!

UPDATE 7/7/11
Some names fixed : Jacob Tamme: switched from FB to TE : Marcus Gilbert added to PIT : SF/SD/BUF Jerseys changed

UPDATE 7/13/11
Updated my files based on information given by "Cory Levy" : FA added to correct teams : Updated recent contract extensions : fixed overrated FA : Added ZIP File

UPDATE 8/1/11
Added 2K12 Roster made by vick4realz
My roster is coming along. Stay Patient
Attached Files
File Type: zip 26A947CB464C.zip (255.0 KB, 270 views)
File Type: zip 2k12 roster(v1).zip (263.2 KB, 202 views)

Last edited by slashpg88; 08-01-2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2011, 03:32 PM   #2
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NFL 2K12 Rosters- First Effort

Downloading this in 10 minutes

BYW- Just got my new 65" TV. Using orig. xbox, upconverted by Yamaha receiver and it looks awesome spread across the wall.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #3
Rookie

slashpg88's Arena

OVR: 2

Let me know how it goes! I've been playing with these since yesterday with custom stadium music and it's like a whole new game. I love it!
Old 07-07-2011, 05:58 PM   #4
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
Downloading this in 10 minutes

BYW- Just got my new 65" TV. Using orig. xbox, upconverted by Yamaha receiver and it looks awesome spread across the wall.

Wow that sounds so cool wish I could see it, and I've got the original XBOX finally running....having problems with the old AR device its kinda like "DEAD" well anyway glad you guys are having fun bro.

Rickster101
Old 07-08-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5

Will download and give it a try!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #6
Rookie

kromo50's Arena

OVR: 11

I will try tonight thanks for your work
Old 07-10-2011, 10:40 AM   #7
Pro

Cory Levy's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been a board lurker on here for quite a while, but I figured I'd chip in with this bit.

I really appreciate the time and effort you took to get the ball rolling on this roster, so I decided to lend a helping hand. I'm a big Cowboys fan so I went through their roster and made the necessary tweaks pre-Free Agency. First, I've added all of the Cowboys current rookies you didn't get to yet (DeMarco Murray RB, David Arkin OG, Dawyne Harris WR, Josh Thomas CB, Shaun Chapas FB & Bill Nagy C). I also converted Bruce Carter to an ILB, which is what he will probably play in our 3-4. Second, I went through the entire Cowboys roster and tweaked their ratings to reflect their play from last year (such as dropping Marc Colombo down to a 76, Doug Free up to an 86, Alan Ball down to a 73, etc). Overall I ended up lowering more players than raising them. However, the team still has relatively high Offensive and Defensive Ratings, which is probably due to highly-rated players at key spots (such as Romo at 87 and Ware at 94). Don't know how to fix that myself.

To make way for the rookies, I cut a few players from the team - mostly depth players who may not be in Dallas next year. The biggest names I cut were Marion Barber and Marcus Spears, both of whom are heavily rumored to be on their way out of Dallas.

So until Free Agency madness lands, I'd say this Cowboys roster is very accurate. I tried to be as impartial as possible when tweaking the ratings. If you believe there should be any changes, go right ahead and do them, you're the roster maker!

Also, I dropped one of the Charger's safeties and added Bob Sanders to the team, just because it was bugging me that he wasn't there. <_<

Since this is my first actual post, I'll be PM'ing you the updated file. Hope it helps!
Old 07-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #8
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

I played the roster today. It took me a while to figure out how to get the file back into regular xbox form, but I got it.

It's cool seeing the new guys. I played the Bengals against the Lions and put LeFevour at QB (I'm a CMU grad) and he destroyed the Lions, 58-17. Both Benson and Leonard had great days. It was funny to see LeFevour roll out to throw deep and have to double-step and wind up to throw a 30 yard pass

Anyway, It seemed a little offensive heavy, but I enjoyed it. Looking forward to more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »