Home

ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I'll post what I have and let you guys do the conversions just be sure to give those props and credits where due, I know you Flipmode had no problems doing yours so its cool with me if you want to do em' that way I can focus on just editing and posting rosters and related items so yeah go ahead and post and/or host the conversions Dolphin26 to help some of these guys out.

Hers a roster to check out still being worked on as in a "Work In Progress" close to being completed its current as of Dec 30 targeted towards the finale end of season, I'm waiting on week seventeen results to see if all the players are there in my the roster.

And happy holidays and "Happy New Year" to you guys,OS staff, members and visitors.

Rickster101
If Flipmode posts 'em, I'll host 'em.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2010, 03:29 AM   #42
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson#48
Thanks Rickster. I look forward to trying it out. Can you please reupload this somewhere that works with IE?

Try using Mozilla Firefox as your browser and see if you can get it there should work if you're having issues with IE let me know how it turns out, these date back to circa 2004-05 from back in the day a thread I had years ago.

Here are some settings to try out with this particular roster set, check em' out they're pretty good an tweak as you see fit for your gameplay needs.

Fair Play sliders #4 (9-11 min your pref from Legend))

.................CPU..........Human

Blocking.......32.............33............Injury .......14
Passing........36.............37............Fumble ......15 (or your pref)
Running........34............35...........Intercep ...0
Catching.......36............37
Coverage......5...............5
Pursuit..........5...............5
Tackilng........5...............5
Kicking.........0..............30
Fatigue.........4...............4

Most penalties are about between 35-39 I'll let you fine tune to your taste.

All the others in this version, 2K5 NFL are all "On".

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-31-2010 at 05:09 AM.
Old 01-01-2011, 09:59 PM   #43
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I have a question for for some of our more gifted and talented roster editors, I'm trying to impliment a 4-3 defense to go along with some of the 3-4 defenses in the rosters however I've forgotten the process on how its done but do recall having seen some in other rosters and I'm wondering if they were always like that or changed. I think they were worked in them.

For example the Browns switched sometime ago to a 3-4 defense along with their 4-3 and now imploy them both from games I've watched their team uses a 3-4 but I can't get a 4-3 to go along with it in the roster so does anyone know how that process is done to refresh my memory and so I can add it to the defensive playbooks.

Rickster101
Old 01-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #44
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5

Yo whats up guys, sorry Rick and Dolphin, it was my birthday weekend over the 30th and was real piled up with things. But here is the file for the original xbox. It SHOULD work, I did 3 different trials to get this thing going and saved it as 1,2,3. So I think this is the one that works. If not let me know and i'll try the other 2 haha.

But yeah once you guys get it going on AR it should say 08 09 at first and when you refersh it will be Nov19 Update or something, forgot whos original i used but thats how it is. I opened it both up in the game and in Finns editor to compare the ratings to make sure it was the right one and it was good.

These are the 1st ones rickster released so yea I haven't been able to update to his latest ( still having fun in my franchise) but when Rickster gets around to being done with them I'll be glad to help out. So here it is... All the thanks goes to Rickster guys.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RicksterXBOX.zip (261.8 KB, 19 views)
Old 01-02-2011, 10:42 PM   #45
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliplm0de
Yo whats up guys, sorry Rick and Dolphin, it was my birthday weekend over the 30th and was real piled up with things. But here is the file for the original xbox. It SHOULD work, I did 3 different trials to get this thing going and saved it as 1,2,3. So I think this is the one that works. If not let me know and i'll try the other 2 haha.

But yeah once you guys get it going on AR it should say 08 09 at first and when you refersh it will be Nov19 Update or something, forgot whos original i used but thats how it is. I opened it both up in the game and in Finns editor to compare the ratings to make sure it was the right one and it was good.

These are the 1st ones rickster released so yea I haven't been able to update to his latest ( still having fun in my franchise) but when Rickster gets around to being done with them I'll be glad to help out. So here it is... All the thanks goes to Rickster guys.

Thanks alot FlipmOde for doing the conversion I really appreciate that bro now I hope I'm not running them out to fast but I'm in the process of releasing another file end of season adding and editing players in this last week of football week seventeen (17) and am presently watching the Rams vs Seahawks game getting info and updating rosters for other teams hopefully I'll be able to get most of the players I might have missed or overlooked in them. So I'll most def get on that as soon as I process and see what the out come of this weeks games are and post em when done there will be several versions but most likely I'll just post one at a time.

P.S Happy belated birthday bro!

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-02-2011 at 10:46 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2011, 10:39 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Well as they say "small world" yeah I'm back in the YO and actually work at YSU so things are coming along pretty good and with some free time here and there I decided to mess around with some 2K rosters to get em' where I want em' right here on my XBOX 360 updated of course.

Right now I'm trying to scale them down abit to play more like the way they were intended meaning getting back to the games basic gameplay with no over the top edits and more inline with the games original edits to play better without global or hyped up aggressions now don't get me wrong those rosters do play well but IMO abit too well somethings there that shouldn't be and after playing the original rosters I can see and feel the difference so I'm gettting back to basics or at least attempting to and its really not that hard again for me its just a matter of getting back to basics.

Rickster101
So are you going to make the rosters more like Visual Concepts(Without a lot of players having very high OVRs) ?
Old 01-04-2011, 04:27 PM   #47
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens are beast
So are you going to make the rosters more like Visual Concepts(Without a lot of players having very high OVRs) ?
If you read what I said and quoted it then what more can I say you got me quoted in my own words. I'm doing what I posted as you've quoted if players are too high as far as overalls it more then likely he's an elite player but I haven't edited too many if any at all overated I do attempt to keep it real as possible with that said keep inmind there are players that excell in their positions and if you know Football you know who they are note also being highly rated doesn't mean you can't get hurt or injured

I'm not Visual Concepts but if you want to see the actual work I've done read through this thread and keep updated with it and the roster work being done and see just what they're about I'm sure you'll be pleased and if you have anything to add or contribute then by all means please do so I'm a pretty good listener.

Rickster101
Old 01-04-2011, 04:58 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Great roster Rickster!! Could you upload a franchise file with the same players attributes?? Including the free agents?? Sorry about my english, i'm a brazilian guy... Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »