Home

ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-22-2010, 05:16 PM   #25
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
Just create a zip file yourself.

-Unzipped an existing xbox1 roster zip.
-You should have a UDATA folder.
-In that folder there will be another folder. Just replace that folder with Rickster's folder.
-Create a new zip of the UDATA folder.
Appreciate it Finn! Worked perfectly.

Last edited by fliplm0de; 12-22-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-22-2010, 06:18 PM   #26
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
That is so weird. I was wondering if you could do something like that. I guess now I know...

Thats something I didn't either so I'm glad that issues solved, thanks alot finn I knew if anyone could figure that out it'd be you again thanks.

So dolphin will there be any problem hosting them once you get them converted?

Rickster101
Old 12-22-2010, 06:24 PM   #27
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliplm0de
Appreciate it Finn! Worked perfectly.
I'm glad to here thats working for you bro, I'll be posting some new files shortly more updated with cleaner edits and player personel and double players.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-22-2010 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Updating status on rosters
Old 12-22-2010, 08:12 PM   #28
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I'm glad to here thats working for you bro, I'll be posting some new files shortly more updated with cleaner edits and player personel and double players.

Rickster101
Yo Rickster just want to give a BIG thanks for these files I got them working thanks to Finn and must say they played beautifully with my sliders. I had to do few adjustments regarding on OFF Pass Int (was previously at max) but other than that they are great. If there are any other sliders you recommend let me know.

I played roughly 8 games and after that I decided to start a Franchise. Haven't had this much fun with 2k5 in a while Rick, glad you posted these and looking forward to your next update.
Old 12-23-2010, 01:45 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 8

I don't mean to be a pest, but can anyone convert these to PS3? I know somebody here used to do it but I guess they stopped playing this game...
Old 12-24-2010, 04:27 AM   #30
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliplm0de
Yo Rickster just want to give a BIG thanks for these files I got them working thanks to Finn and must say they played beautifully with my sliders. I had to do few adjustments regarding on OFF Pass Int (was previously at max) but other than that they are great. If there are any other sliders you recommend let me know.

I played roughly 8 games and after that I decided to start a Franchise. Haven't had this much fun with 2k5 in a while Rick, glad you posted these and looking forward to your next update.

Glad to hear you're finding them playing great for you something I wanted to clear up on that double players incase it is being misunderstood I mean two of the same player in the begining of editing and creating players I ran across two of the same player odd I know but a few were there and I had to get them out, so far they're coming along well with updates and added players.

Rickster101
Old 12-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #31
Rookie

Jordan-Nike's Arena

OVR: 1

this roster file sounds pretty beast...

ive been looking for a good roster with realistic edits and correct player movement for 2k5 since gr18 dropped his roster last year and from the sounds of it this is it.

cant wait to check this out when i get back from break and rickster when do you think your final update will be?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 08:42 AM   #32
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan-Nike
this roster file sounds pretty beast...

ive been looking for a good roster with realistic edits and correct player movement for 2k5 since gr18 dropped his roster last year and from the sounds of it this is it.

cant wait to check this out when i get back from break and rickster when do you think your final update will be?

Well because I want them to be the most updated and correctly edited rosters out they're pretty close to being done I'm trying to edit as many players with bad or no edits as I can along with new players added to ensure they are one of if not the best rosters to date so its taking some time since I'm working solo and I prefer it that way for now, rest asure they will be a pleasent surprise and I have simmed at least one season in franchise mode however with the league changing players and what not they will either be on the roster or in FA if guys want to start out with day one rosters.

I might just realese what I've done so far and let you guys edit all those crazy players in the FA some were really really poorly edited and thats whats holding the file up also dolphin knows it can be converted to a regular XBOX roster but hasn't post anything on his site if he's done the procedure to convert the ones already posted maybe he can't and someone can get it done for him. In any case as long as I can post them here I'm good and Finn has commented on the procedure on how to convert/change the file for regular XBOX users so its no mystery as if its possible and since I've put so much into it already cleaning it up and re-editing I'm claming it as my own now and crediting him for that well not so good file most found to be almost un workable, it just took alot of time and patience on my part and theres still work to be done if I continue but like I stated I might just release what I've done to date and let you guys finish cleaning up those FAs and missing edits using Finns editor of course. Heres how he said how to do the conversion.

I've uploaded a test file from a simm I ran thru the franchise to see if it would make it through, don't worry about the stats just yet the focus was to see if the file was stable enough to simm thru....well so far so good and yes I used the 2004 season again this was just a test to see how stable the file is up to this point if you want finish the season out and tell me how it does. Remember its still a work in progress I'm still working the roster with edits and whatever eles I come across.

Just create a zip file yourself.

-Unzipped an existing xbox1 roster zip.
-You should have a UDATA folder.
-In that folder there will be another folder. Just replace that folder with Rickster's folder.
-Create a new zip of the UDATA folder.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-06-2011 at 03:51 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »