Home

ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #57
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by dophin26
There are only a few playbooks with both the 3-4 and 4-3 in it. You'd really be limiting the playbooks usable.
True to a degree but I was thinking of it as an option since its available via the editor and whoes to say that a team my or may not imploy such a defense next season.

I tried it out to see what would happen and if teams would except it with five teams as a test, results they did using Base 3-4 defensive alignments.

I also checked NFL and ESPN rosters depth charts to see which teams used which defenses and it appears they worked fine if I gave them 3-4 defense and did the depth charts with a "Base 3-4 defense", now keep inmind certain teams use certain types of 3-4 alignments Pats, Ravens ect ect my point was to offer it as an option thats all its nothing in concret.

I play and download plays online for "Head Coach 09" and they work fine there also some are created plays uploaded and some are reworked but they all work and are also options to use at the user discretion and its "Fun" to do and use.

Again its nothing concret but does work and is an option that can be use at the users discretion via the editor do you remember when the game came out and teams didn't have a 3-4 defense....since then we've evolved and altered that aspect via Finns editor and now have capabilities to imploy such defense thanks inpart to Finns amazing editor but I see your point and wouldn't want to abuse its use and function so I'll more then likely leave it up to the user.

Thanks Dolphin for your insite its good to hear different points of view and commentation reguarding such changes and is greatly appreciated so keep em' coming if you've anything eles to add or comment.

Rickster101
Old 01-15-2011, 12:55 PM   #58
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

great to see you back Rickster ...
Old 01-15-2011, 03:47 PM   #59
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunNgun034
great to see you back Rickster ...

Thanks I was starting to wonder what happen to the old timers around here good to see you're still around in top form,I've been working on some rosters as you've noticed but things are pretty quiet with them to this point but I do intend on releasing another after the playoffs.

I've checked out yours and Convience rosters and they're both are pretty good I'm hoping mine as in another 2k roster keeps things interesting and the rosters updated and strong for 2k football with possibilites for next season I'm thinking on maybe doing some if there's a strong interest and look forward to yours if you and Convience are up to it again good to here from ya bro keep that 2k football thing going I'm always checking the boards.

Rickster101
Old 01-21-2011, 01:36 AM   #60
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

OVR: 5

How's it going Rickster, just checking up and saying what's up. I finally finished by season with your initial rosters and ended up losing to the steelers in the AFCCG. The rosters play real good and was very pleased with the simmed stats. Great work once again.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:33 PM   #61
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

Just played a little quick game as a super bowl teaser, played as the Steelers and came out on top early on. Late in the 4th I was able to get a FG off a TO to tie it up at 27,.... but the packers came back with 0:43 secs left on a late FG to win it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 04:49 AM   #62
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Hey I forgot which roster was that bro?

Rickster101
Old 01-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #63
Rookie

fliplm0de's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Hey I forgot which roster was that bro?

Rickster101
These are your very first rosters you posted up on the thread.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:14 AM   #64
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliplm0de
These are your very first rosters you posted up on the thread.
Oh I see that was a very good set indeed, basically I've improved on therm with players added and a few edits so the gameplay will be tuned up abit with those addtions I'm glad nothing froze up that was my main concern and from your results all seems well.

Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »