Home

ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

This is a discussion on ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101 within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-04-2010, 03:30 AM   #9
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Icon6 Re: ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno23
Rickster who's roster did you use as a base....Convinces???? FunGun????

Also Thanks Connoll!!
It started off with the file dolphin26 posted dated Oct15_Fran which was actually a roster file he work on based off of Convinces work then I moved on adding, editing,deleting and basically reworking the entire file for my own preference and I'm still upgrading and editing the file hopefully to post another.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-04-2010 at 03:33 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:06 AM   #10
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Re: ESPN 2K11 Rosters by Rickster101

Ok I'm trying to make this as simple as possible and am posting the file in its raw form for the guys having problems loading it into your Xport360 now don't get to testy about it I myself am having no problems or issues loading tranfering or anything eles on my end and have just added another file for you guys to look over.

Now one of the files has most players still in the FA so you can do what you want with them as far as options go for the players you want when and where start of season mid or in between do what you like you might have to change some positions around I'm not sure I got em' all still working on that.

File number "2769FDD5CE60" is what you see in the Xport360 when loaded properly so thats a no brainer just make sure you see it on the right side when it loaded it should show up there DO NOT DROP THE ENTIRE FILE THERE...the Xport doesn't function like an AR (Action Reply Device).

Right click the file you should see a drop box in that box click "OPEN"...you should see the screen showing the file alone and a header on top showing a small file icon with the file number "2769FDD5CE60" on the screens right side below are options you want "Folder Tasks" in that section you want to click the option "Extact All Files" next the Extraction Wizard will appear there you'll click "Next" again you'll see a "Extraction Wizard" box for selecting the destination simply "Click" next and it should show another screen now if ones there already it will ask if you want to replace the existing file and of course you do so "Yes to All" and it will show Extraction Complete and you'll click "Finished".

Now another screen will appear showing five (5) items these are for the program to function they are the files needed including the folder numbered for the roster you intend to use....left click and simply drag the FOLDER ONLY and DROP it into you Xport360 on the right side to load the file its a simply click hold drag and drop....you should see the file number appear in the Xport360 list as a folder and the blue circle icon...its loaded now put you HDD backonto the XBOX and it should be ready for play it should show up as Nov19 update which is the name I used editing the file since I didn't rename it to keep things simple.

Now I have another file but I want to be sure this one loads up with no problems then I'll now its loading properly so get back at me and tell me how it works out for you guys.

On second thought heres the second file "6213F40761DB" load it the same way, its the Oct 11th file with added players but may still have a few bugs I'm still working both files but have been playing the Pats vs Jets game and wanted to get it out for testing and opinions since I'll be finishing this up very shortly and watching real games and living my life so enjoy em' while they're "Hot"!

I think these should load into the old AR but since I haven't used one in awhile I really couldn't tell ya but I see no reason why not try em and let me know what happens. Oh by the way since I didn't use any particular file name this time they may appear with the original file it came out of based off of Convinces and dolphins26 updates edits and whatever eles they came up with but after that I worked both files extensivly to update edit and improve on things so basically they're "Rickster101 files credit given to those guys for the base of course and FunNgun for hanging in there not leaving me hangin' thanks bro all you guys rock and I don't want to forget the countless others who help and assisted them along keeping the games vibe strong and true...I don't know all of you but have been watching the forms and paying attention.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 01-06-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:47 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Connoll please convert "new files" to PS2....Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2010, 04:54 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno23
Connoll please convert "new files" to PS2....Thanks
Or PS3 format.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:57 PM   #13
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

I plan on releasing my final roster soon and noticed not many downloads for the now current roster posted with the numbers attached those are the current rosters with players added along with a few edit tweaks, if you want what I'd consider a more up to date roster those would be the ones to download in addtion to what you currently have.

Again the final roster realese will be available soon to finish up the season and go into the "End of Season" roster entering the playoffs with most players now available either on the roster or in free agency after that I might consider another final during perhaps week 14 thru week 16 maybe I'll see how things finish up in the real NFL to see if I've missed anything or last minute trends like Peyton Mannings slump as of late we'll see what happens until then don't forget about the current rosters posted with players added in this thread.

Also a comment or something would help out so I know how they're playing out.

Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 12-06-2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:29 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Hey Riskster, I downloaded both of your most recent files and have only had a little bit of time to play them in exhibition. I did go over them quite a bit in the roster management in game. Overall they look and play pretty solid and I look forward to a final setup.

Also my comment should hold extra weight with you as I was born, raised, and went to college up there in the "YO"
Old 12-07-2010, 11:03 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

nice .. good day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2010, 05:15 AM   #16
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knapper
Hey Riskster, I downloaded both of your most recent files and have only had a little bit of time to play them in exhibition. I did go over them quite a bit in the roster management in game. Overall they look and play pretty solid and I look forward to a final setup.

Also my comment should hold extra weight with you as I was born, raised, and went to college up there in the "YO"

Well as they say "small world" yeah I'm back in the YO and actually work at YSU so things are coming along pretty good and with some free time here and there I decided to mess around with some 2K rosters to get em' where I want em' right here on my XBOX 360 updated of course.

Right now I'm trying to scale them down abit to play more like the way they were intended meaning getting back to the games basic gameplay with no over the top edits and more inline with the games original edits to play better without global or hyped up aggressions now don't get me wrong those rosters do play well but IMO abit too well somethings there that shouldn't be and after playing the original rosters I can see and feel the difference so I'm gettting back to basics or at least attempting to and its really not that hard again for me its just a matter of getting back to basics.

Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »