Home

Old 06-10-2010, 10:07 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNYGx
Just played a few games with the rosters. Did a little tweaking here and there to get more accurate ratings (IMO). I like the rosters. Over the course of the next couple weeks I'll get the roster ratings and depth charts right where I want them.

I appreciate your time and hard work you put into these.
No problem at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
I downloaded your rosters last night, they're excellent. So excellent, in fact, that I'm not working on mine anymore. Yours truly are the real deal and play quite well. I just made a few adjustments to the Browns (my favorite team) and am now set for the new football season. You even included minor off-season moves, something I was surprised to see from some new to roster making. If you're not new, I apologize. I just haven't seen you work on them before. Anyway, well done and thank you for the hard work I know you put into it.

Dophin, thanks for getting his rosters on your site. I love your site and it has breathed new life into 2K5 for MANY people. Before I discovered it, I had outdated rosters with mostly just major roster moves included and most of the Browns roster being correct. Now, because of you, I can always have the most updated teams and don't have to suffer through Madden anymore. 2K5 feels like a new game based solely on updated rosters. I thank you.
Thanks for the compliments. I actually done roster once before but it was like in 2007. So long ago in fact that i had to figure out Finn's Editor again, lol. That's probably probably my views always seem to be quite low. When i first released them weeks ago I must have deleted and uploaded roster at least seven times, lol. But I really think that they came out okay. I will be updating again at the end of next month. To cover things (signings/trades/injuries) thats in recent months and up to training camp.

I also have to give a lot props to Dophin site. I would be totally lost without it.
Old 06-11-2010, 01:54 AM   #50
Banned

OVR: 9

I am noticing a lot more fumbles now with the current rosters. INT's still frequent, but I think that will always be un-fixable.

Fumble slider I turned down a little bit, and the INT slider is all the way down. So this is probably the best I'll be able to do.

I REALLY wish there was a Run Block AND Pass Block slider. I need just a bit longer in the pocket when passing, but I'm pleased with the running game where it is.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:06 AM   #51
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNYGx
I am noticing a lot more fumbles now with the current rosters. INT's still frequent, but I think that will always be un-fixable.

Fumble slider I turned down a little bit, and the INT slider is all the way down. So this is probably the best I'll be able to do.

I REALLY wish there was a Run Block AND Pass Block slider. I need just a bit longer in the pocket when passing, but I'm pleased with the running game where it is.
In regards to fumbling if you are referring to quick game/ exhibition didn't notice that problem at all. In the franchise mode, I agree that's why I mention turning down the fumble slider in my first post. In regards to INT slider I always play with that slider on zero. Again as I mention before I play on a semi-zero slider set. I like the fact that the ratings have more effect on game play. The only sliders that I keep above zero but less than seven are, pursuit, tackling(very min like at a 4), fatigue. These I above ten but less than 25, injury and fumbles. Again like player ratings, sliders are subjective. Play how you feel is right for you. Again like i mention in my first post if download the Franchise file I would bring the fumble slider down a bit, i think its a bit to high.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #52
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracox23
help plz:
also if you cant do any of those, can i mail somebody a memory card with a package inside return shipping already paid so put files on memory card, seal it in package inside package and ship it back, it would cost nothing except me paying for the to and back shipping ^^

I know sometimes people need help getting the rosters so you can send the memory card to me. If you still want them.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:19 PM   #53
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

WOW, one of the best rosters I've seen in a while! Very good job.

If you can in your next update, work on the shoes for each team. Just something that small that really bothers me when I'm playing.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:06 PM   #54
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
WOW, one of the best rosters I've seen in a while! Very good job.

If you can in your next update, work on the shoes for each team. Just something that small that really bothers me when I'm playing.
Thanks. I will do,I also have a few other minor yet important tweaks in mind as well.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 15

Is anyone ever going to convert Convince's file for us PS2 users???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
Is anyone ever going to convert Convince's file for us PS2 users???
....and us ps3 users?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »