Home

Old 06-05-2010, 09:33 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
So just to repeat, right click and open on the 2k11 Covince roster file(don't extract). Inside the file there will be a folder that's labeled the same as the file, (2k11 Convice Roster). This the file you need to drag to AR. I hope this works.
Has anyone with a xbox tried this? I really think this will work. I believe what the problem was with the extra folder. I figure it out by downloading an older roster file from the Dolphin site. And I noticed the only difference was the extra folder my file had for some reason.

So Again:
1. Download File
2. Right click on file
3. Select open(don't extract)
4. Drag the file you see in Action Replay

*A quick heads up. When you open the file and see a udata folder, there is no reason to do this. This file should work as downloaded. This is only for those files that you open that has a folder titled the same as the file.

Last edited by convince; 06-05-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2010, 09:37 PM   #42
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by odera
I just wanted to say thanks convince these are amazing amazing rosters. What i love most about it is the tackles, which have a lot more variety and less of that overplayed wrestling down animation. I seriously put this game down for the aforementioned reason but with your roster i cant seem to put it down. Love the rating and the speed of the game as well (sticking with the original game ratings system but making exceptions to a few players like Chris Johnson, he's a 105 speed i believe, rightfully so i might add) and lastly thanks to everyone that helped make this roster (P.S Dolphin your site is amazing and a great reason most people still play this game, please don't shut it down.)
Thanks, only a small part of an awesome community.
Old 06-06-2010, 11:24 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 0

help plz:
whats the easiest way to get the save files onto the 360 hard drive. i have old datel usb memory card thing, thing but it isnt working on either my desktop or laptop. i dont have a hard drive cable. can you usb copy or cd-r/dvd-r copy save files at all onto 360 hard drive fr nfl2k5?, im guessing not since seems most people are connecting to their hard drives?

also if you cant do any of those, can i mail somebody a memory card with a package inside return shipping already paid so put files on memory card, seal it in package inside package and ship it back, it would cost nothing except me paying for the to and back shipping ^^
Old 06-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #44
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracox23
help plz:
whats the easiest way to get the save files onto the 360 hard drive. i have old datel usb memory card thing, thing but it isnt working on either my desktop or laptop. i dont have a hard drive cable. can you usb copy or cd-r/dvd-r copy save files at all onto 360 hard drive fr nfl2k5?, im guessing not since seems most people are connecting to their hard drives?

also if you cant do any of those, can i mail somebody a memory card with a package inside return shipping already paid so put files on memory card, seal it in package inside package and ship it back, it would cost nothing except me paying for the to and back shipping ^^
You can't write to a disk for a file transfer to the 360.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:28 AM   #45
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

Convince- I put the latest files you sent on the website. If you're having trouble from here, try there. The only one I didn't switch is "version 1", since I'd already switched that one. Should be good to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2010, 02:06 PM   #46
Pro

Thanks
Old 06-10-2010, 09:58 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

I downloaded your rosters last night, they're excellent. So excellent, in fact, that I'm not working on mine anymore. Yours truly are the real deal and play quite well. I just made a few adjustments to the Browns (my favorite team) and am now set for the new football season. You even included minor off-season moves, something I was surprised to see from some new to roster making. If you're not new, I apologize. I just haven't seen you work on them before. Anyway, well done and thank you for the hard work I know you put into it.

Dophin, thanks for getting his rosters on your site. I love your site and it has breathed new life into 2K5 for MANY people. Before I discovered it, I had outdated rosters with mostly just major roster moves included and most of the Browns roster being correct. Now, because of you, I can always have the most updated teams and don't have to suffer through Madden anymore. 2K5 feels like a new game based solely on updated rosters. I thank you.

Last edited by King of Kings; 06-10-2010 at 10:04 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #48
Banned

OVR: 9

Just played a few games with the rosters. Did a little tweaking here and there to get more accurate ratings (IMO). I like the rosters. Over the course of the next couple weeks I'll get the roster ratings and depth charts right where I want them.

I appreciate your time and hard work you put into these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »