Home

Old 06-14-2010, 12:14 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot2123
I Absolutely Love These Rosters theyre the best out by far although a few minor issues tebow being right handed when hes left mardy gilyard so high in rating and since im a bears fan still wondering why earl bennett is so low on the ratings but oh well still great none the less but i have a question can someone build a franchise for this roster with the updated schedule and everything else plz and thank you
Like i said before, Tebow is Lefty in my rosters and franchises. I also check the schedule and both Franchises, they have the 2010-2011 schedule. But what you said made go check the WRs ratings again. And you were correct in regards to Bennett and Gilyard. I adjust them and a few more players. nothing too extreme though. I did not drop Gilyard rating that much. But in regards to where he was drafted, I made a slight change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok well thank u ur right i have the oldest one but where can i find ur newest roster and franchise files
Old 06-14-2010, 01:30 PM   #67
Pro

I'm about upload new ones right now.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok sounds good but when bcuz u havent uploaded them yet
Old 06-14-2010, 09:27 PM   #69
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot2123
ok sounds good but when bcuz u havent uploaded them yet

I have already. When I update I always replace the files on the first post. I don't want anyone downloading old files.
Old 06-15-2010, 03:41 AM   #70
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
I have already. When I update I always replace the files on the first post. I don't want anyone downloading old files.
Hey Convince make sure you get Dolphin26 to check and host these at his site I'm having that same problem getting them to open here at OS the ones before your update today worked fine I don't know what you changed but these wont open here.

As you know I loaded these in my XBOX 360 checked them out yesterday and they worked fine today I'm having issues.

Well I wasn't sure when you'd get back to me and its late so I just when't over to FireFox downloaded the files there and got them.

I had to go thru the extracting process though in order to get them into the Xport 360 via FireFox.

Going thru the process I'm pretty good at I just hate having to go about it that way and would rather do it sweet and simple here at OS by just downloading and droping them into the Xport 360 anyway I hope you get them to Dolphins site for guys having issues here at OS.

One more thing I'll need to get them at Dolphins site because I can't get them on my desk top via FireFox haven't figured that out yet, I want to see them in Finns editor I have them in the game and am watching a CPU vs CPU game now...go Chargers!

Thanks
Rickster101

Last edited by Rickster101; 06-15-2010 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Used FireFox
Old 06-15-2010, 04:41 AM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
Hey Convince make sure you get Dolphin26 to check and host these at his site I'm having that same problem getting them to open here at OS the ones before your update today worked fine I don't know what you changed but these wont open here.

As you know I loaded these in my XBOX 360 checked them out yesterday and they worked fine today I'm having issues.

Well I wasn't sure when you'd get back to me and its late so I just when't over to FireFox downloaded the files there and got them.

I had to go thru the extracting process though in order to get them into the Xport 360 via FireFox.

Going thru the process I'm pretty good at I just hate having to go about it that way and would rather do it sweet and simple here at OS by just downloading and droping them into the Xport 360 anyway I hope you get them to Dolphins site for guys having issues here at OS.

Thanks
Rickster101
Okay now I have a question, I have downloaded rosters before and I always thought to get them on the 360 you had to extract the files. B/c in the normal "unextracted"/"zip" form the file is for the original xbox. Is that not the case?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2010, 04:48 AM   #72
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Okay now I have a question, I have downloaded rosters before and I always thought to get them on the 360 you had to extract the files. B/c in the normal "unextracted"/"zip" form the file is for the original xbox. Is that not the case?
I'm not clear on what you mean but yesterday I got the files with no problem. All I had to do was open the file and just move the folder.

Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »