Home

Old 06-01-2010, 08:13 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 14
Re: 2k11 Rosters

Sounds fine to me. You can upload them. By the way my views are always on zero b/c I'm constantly updating each file. I haven't done rosters in awhile so I'm still learning new things about the editor. I uploaded them again today, b/c i just found out that there was a way to update the roster birthdays relative to today "real-time" date 2010. So instead having a roster full of 14 year old rookies. They have the correct ages.

Last edited by convince; 06-01-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:10 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

How deep into the draft did you go?
Old 06-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #19
Rookie

Trey79's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Not sure. if its different. I don't have an xbox.

Edit: After thinking about it there is. When you download the file its in current "Xbox" form. But once you extract the file it become an "Xbox 360" file so to speak. So as long as you aren't dragging the extracted file to AR, there shouldn't be a problem. Also one guy mention that sometime you have to open the "xbox" file with the editor and save it again. So just click on a player and press accept. After doing this the save button should be available to press. Save the file and then just to drag it to the middle of AR. If this doesn't work I'm out of ideas.
Alright I'll give it a shot thanks man.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by King of Kings
How deep into the draft did you go?
Honestly it depended on the team depth and quality of the player. Selvish Capers is on the Redskins and is a 7th round pick. *LeGarrett Blout was undrafted but he's on the titans roster. Ricky Sapp is an eagles pick I think from the 5th round, but with them always keep 9 million de/dt and he was high on the depth chart, so I left him in free agency. And another thing for example: Let's say the Bucs drafted 3 DTs and a normal teams rotation/depth is around 4, based on the yahoo sports depth chart I used for each team. If that 3rd rookie DT was the fifth DT on the depth chart I would not create him or if he was created already (b/c remember I used the "Patoskta/Juduking/Dolphin" roster as a base, huge thanks to those guys) I would just release him to free agency. This is highly unlikely though b/c the rookies that me and the guys created are most likely apart of the current depth chart. *Blout for the Titans is a different situation, he may not be high on the depth for PR reasons and went undrafted mostly based on punching that guy on the field. So in situations like this I used logic. Based on pure talent, he's better than any backup RB on the team. So in my opinion if the guy keeps his nose clean, I think there is no way he doesn't make the roster. I hope that answered your question.

Last edited by convince; 06-01-2010 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:10 PM   #21
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey79
Alright I'll give it a shot thanks man.
Let me know if that solved the problem.

Last edited by convince; 06-01-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2010, 08:12 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Your post says these rosters are for the 360. Can they be used on xbox1 ? If so how do you do it. when I try to put your roster into my xbox action replay it says not a valid xbox save. I tried your suggestion to open in the roster editor and resave it, no luck. The editor did say something about having a problem with the name and suggested auto fixing it. I tried it both ways but no such luck. It is the same with the other 10-11 roster I got off the roster site. The franchise save worked fine. Also is there anyway simple to get a roster to save from a updated franchise save? ....One more thing is it easy to take a updated roster and make a current schedule franchise? These are not as important to me as getting the roster saves to work, but if you could answer the other questions that woul be wonderful!

Last edited by pigstaub; 06-01-2010 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:14 PM   #23
MVP

dophin26's Arena

OVR: 19

So these are 360 saves? I don't really want them on the xbox page of my site if they don't work in the old xbox.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:40 AM   #24
Rookie

Trey79's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
Let me know if that solved the problem.
No I still had the same problem, but I noticed I have the same problem on all the 2010-11 rosters. I do appreciate your help though. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »