Home

puja21 07-08 Roster

This is a discussion on puja21 07-08 Roster within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 14
Re: puja21 07-08 Roster

I'm not too worried about the real salary cap as a lot of the players are underpaid right now until puja goes through and releases/reassigns everyone.

To flyboy, with finn's editor you can.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #34
MVP

icicle22's Arena

OVR: 7

Thanks for all the great work. I do have a question regarding some things stated in this thread. Are there issues with the PBP names of created players or renamed players with the version you posted? You mentioned that Finns new beta editor caused some problems with this and I am not sure if it is with the existing file or one you are testing.

Thanks a million. Oh,,, and what exactly would be the problem with Kellen Winslow's face or pic or whatever? I know his pic was never in the original game...so what's the exact issue?

Peace!
Old 09-16-2007, 06:46 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXperiment63
OK, I went back and did it again Puja. So you can relax and get all your ratings done before releasing a franchise file.

Features:
Puja's rosters
IR'd players on correct team and IR'd(most of them anyways[the important ones])
Salary Cap upped to $99.5M to get rid of the cap issues
Edited the depth chart/playbooks to be like his B set of rosters
All 32 teams are human controlled, so no ******** punt returners or trades.
^thanks

for flyboy: you can switch it to one user team in the editor by right-clicking the logo for the other 31-teams & changing them all to CPU

in all my testing w/ this file, i haven't seen a single instance of punt returners even changing period (let alone to QBs) for a single-team franchise either
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2007, 06:49 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

what sliders are recommended for these rosters? thanks for any help!
Old 09-16-2007, 06:50 PM   #37
Pro

jerseyboi2284's Arena

OVR: 9

hey puja or anyone in this case if you ever fool around with the new editor again is it possible to change a coach's name??
i was trying to get wade phillips to coach the cowboys and i'm having no luck.

also what kind of ratings would you give him? anyone with some knowledge of the subject please feel free to add your input.
Old 09-16-2007, 07:03 PM   #38
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by icicle22
Thanks for all the great work. I do have a question regarding some things stated in this thread. Are there issues with the PBP names of created players or renamed players with the version you posted? You mentioned that Finns new beta editor caused some problems with this and I am not sure if it is with the existing file or one you are testing.
there are no issues with PBP from the new editor or otherwise-- read; PBP should all be correct whenever possible. the only issue regarding players that has arisen since i started using the new editor is that some of the rookies had reg season stats appearing for them during the first offseason of franchise... it never recurs beyond 2008. i actually think i may have solved what's causing this (), based on a few tests... so if that solution holds up, there may be no need for me to reinstall the old editor & revert to an "unbackup file.

the only other thing that happened when i switched to the new editor was the "second" shell defense disappeared for MIN, DAL etc (teams that were both 4-3 & 3-4 by default. unless i hear otherwise, i dont think anyone cares too much about that

Re. your winslow question:
in NFL 2K5, winslow/perry/rivers all had "blank pictures" but they still had cyberfaces, meaning their heads were custom/designed real-looking faces.. as opposed to generic CAP faces. in the game, any/all cyberfaces are tied directly to the picture assigned for each player. at some point during editing, i inadvertently changed the photos for those 3 players from their own assigned blank pic to the one "generic blank picture." ...so their faces changed from cyberface into generic.. i didn't notice b/c their pictures were still blank in both cases. make sense?
Old 09-16-2007, 07:10 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyboi2284
hey puja or anyone in this case if you ever fool around with the new editor again is it possible to change a coach's name??
i was trying to get wade phillips to coach the cowboys and i'm having no luck.

also what kind of ratings would you give him? anyone with some knowledge of the subject please feel free to add your input.
you cant change the name yet-- i think the ratings "might" have something to do w/ player development @ each position so you might want to look @ where Phillips' teams have excelled (defense, esp DTs LBs b/c he runs a 3-4)

he is from a FB family (father, Bum Phillips was an NFL coach) but Wade is defintely an "aw shucks" type "good ol boy" ..so maybe give him slightly lower respect/professionalism. He was a consistent reg season winner (~10 gms per) in Buffalo, but his special teams killed us regularly (see music city miracle)
^to be honest though, we don't know how the ratings impacts the game yet

I don't mean to be rude here but do you think everyone could confine their questions to issues with the roster from here on out? You can just start another thread if you want to know about IR, Finn's editor, etc...

I'm happy to answer them, but I just don't want this thread to be 25 pgs long in the first week, so everyone has to search forever just seeking the latest updates-- thanks
Old 09-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #40
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
what sliders are recommended for these rosters? thanks for any help!
I just made a thread in the sliders forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »