Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-29-2005, 09:51 AM   #41
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by frat77
What version of Finn's editor are you using???
Please make sure to use FINN'S Version 2.0.1.146 EDITOR or later FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 11:07 AM   #42
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Please make sure to use FINN'S Version 2.0.1.146 EDITOR or later FOR THE 2005 SCHEDULE.
i believe im using his latest, but maybe not.

what is the address to his website?
Old 09-29-2005, 11:23 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 3
Wink Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

Candyman,

For what it's worth on the jets , i noticed the photo for Vilma on ver 2 is not the right one. How could i chrg it or have you chrg it for ver 3 ? otherwise great job !
Old 09-29-2005, 11:34 AM   #44
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked
Candyman,

For what it's worth on the jets , i noticed the photo for Vilma on ver 2 is not the right one. How could i chrg it or have you chrg it for ver 3 ? otherwise great job !
You have to load this into Finn's editor and make the change to the photo. I tried not too tamper much with photos as the feedback from V1 to V3 has just been all over the place. I haven't been able to find a happy medium for the people that were complaining from the first 2 that some wanted photos and some didn't. I highly recommend that you get V3, it's a much better file than V2. I may not have fixed Vilma's pic in V3.

These rosters that I have uploaded can still have edits made to them. Once you download them, you can do whatever to you want with the file.

Everyone needs to remember that the file I loaded works throughout the franchise without freezing at all when it's been simmed through 5-6 years. If you start doing crazy edits and it freezes there's not much that I could do on my end. I had someone email me after they made changes in an testing editor that even Finn said that it might cause problems to the final file blaming me for what they did.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the rosters. Check out V3 which I feel is a much better file.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:22 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 5

These are quite nice, and play very well in my opinion. However there are no white CB's on the Packers. I cant remember if it was Jason Horton or Joey Thomas, who was wrong, but they are both black, in fact Horton has dreads. I just guessed on Finns editor as to skin colr by what the numbers are. And Garcia is the starting QB for the lions over Harrington.
Oh and Finn, I really like the changes to the editor, very nice and quite user friendly. I would like a depth chart tool if possible, I think it would be handy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2005, 01:23 PM   #46
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
These are quite nice, and play very well in my opinion. However there are no white CB's on the Packers. I cant remember if it was Jason Horton or Joey Thomas, who was wrong, but they are both black, in fact Horton has dreads. I just guessed on Finns editor as to skin colr by what the numbers are. And Garcia is the starting QB for the lions over Harrington.
Oh and Finn, I really like the changes to the editor, very nice and quite user friendly. I would like a depth chart tool if possible, I think it would be handy.
In the depth chart for Lions I had made sure that Harrington was starting.

Thanks for the CB's, I'll have to fix them for V4.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:03 PM   #47
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
In the depth chart for Lions I had made sure that Harrington was starting.

Thanks for the CB's, I'll have to fix them for V4.

Okay, the game must have done it itself then, as Garcias rankings are WAy higher than Harringtons. I took care of it by using the new awesome feature of being able to become the controller for the team regardless of your choice at beginning of season. No prob on CB's, but like I said I just guessed a skin color to use (God forbid I be smart enough to just look at say Ahman Green or some other black player) and suddenly Jason Horton had Packer logos all over his sleeves and gloves, pretty wild. Also, I know someone already pointed it out, but Grey Reugemer is on the team twice. I did not know what to do to change this and left it for fear of messing up an otherwise great roster and gameplay.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:55 PM   #48
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB33
Okay, the game must have done it itself then, as Garcias rankings are WAy higher than Harringtons. I took care of it by using the new awesome feature of being able to become the controller for the team regardless of your choice at beginning of season. No prob on CB's, but like I said I just guessed a skin color to use (God forbid I be smart enough to just look at say Ahman Green or some other black player) and suddenly Jason Horton had Packer logos all over his sleeves and gloves, pretty wild. Also, I know someone already pointed it out, but Grey Reugemer is on the team twice. I did not know what to do to change this and left it for fear of messing up an otherwise great roster and gameplay.
Thanks. I will get this all fixed in V4 come this weekend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »