Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-27-2005, 07:30 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
I tried my best with the photos. In V1 I wasn't adding manny photos to rooks and then I received flak for it and then I added photos to guys for V3 and I receive flak for it. I wish there was a happy medium. Once you have downloaded the roster file you are always free to use Finn's editor and change the photos to your liking.

I have spent a month's worth of time to get these roster as good as they will be. Thanks for letting me know about Grey, it was something that was overlooked.
Sorry, I wasn't around for version 1 when you got flak for the rookies without photos. I didn't even think to use Phin's editor, I will now...definitely will be removing photos, thanks though overall a good roster.

I was very impressed with how you were able to get the majority of the Packers right, I will look carefully tonight and let you know what version 3 looks like...I could do it from work using the editor to look at players, but it may look different in the game.
Old 09-27-2005, 08:03 PM   #18
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sef0r
Sorry, I wasn't around for version 1 when you got flak for the rookies without photos. I didn't even think to use Phin's editor, I will now...definitely will be removing photos, thanks though overall a good roster.

I was very impressed with how you were able to get the majority of the Packers right, I will look carefully tonight and let you know what version 3 looks like...I could do it from work using the editor to look at players, but it may look different in the game.
That's cool. I just decided that with V3 I was going to try to keep pics for the edited players that I made. I guess we can't make everyone happy with the rosters that we provide here on OS since there is going to be a huge range of opinions on how a roster should look.

I made sure that in V3 the Packers and Cowboys were 2 teams that I gave some TLC to. Both teams were at the bare minimum of 43 players in V1 and now both should be over 51 players with a bigger depth chart.

My goal with the rosters was for fellow OS'ers to have an enjoyable experience. I have outlined in all 3 versions what was added and what was going to be added to the next version so people know what they were downloading. I didn't want to give any false expectations.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:20 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 9

Very nice work on these rosters Candyman...very deep rosters and I agree with most of your player stats. Keep up the good work. I'm sure we'll see another release sometime soon...Mike Nolan appears to be ready to shake things up a bit in SF...
Old 09-28-2005, 09:57 AM   #20
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Very nice work on these rosters Candyman...very deep rosters and I agree with most of your player stats. Keep up the good work. I'm sure we'll see another release sometime soon...Mike Nolan appears to be ready to shake things up a bit in SF...
Thanks. I see the 49ers going through many changes in the near future w/Nolan. If I can get enough feedback than I will work on V4, but if I don't I may just hold off.
Old 09-28-2005, 10:17 AM   #21
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Thanks. I see the 49ers going through many changes in the near future w/Nolan. If I can get enough feedback than I will work on V4, but if I don't I may just hold off.
I can give feedback on the bucs if you like... You have a lot players on the team that were cut before the season started and are missing a few others that play week in and week out. I have no problems correcting this myself but can provide you with the info if you are interested.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2005, 11:03 AM   #22
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I can give feedback on the bucs if you like... You have a lot players on the team that were cut before the season started and are missing a few others that play week in and week out. I have no problems correcting this myself but can provide you with the info if you are interested.
Sure, please send me your feedback in this thread. This will help with V4. I'm hoping that I get enough feedback to make V4 a worthwhile update. There was a big jump from V1 to V3, and I would like to continue that trend.

I was using NFL.com and Ourlads. I was trying to keep these rosters more like a first 2 weeks of the NFL. If these players were cut afterwards, then that is why I didn't release them. Please leave me some feedback, anything to give my fellow OS'ers a nice roster set to enjoy.

Thanks
Old 09-28-2005, 01:24 PM   #23
Pro

OVR: 9

About how many more name edits are possible with this roster? I want to be able to edit rookies in franchise so I have next year's draft class.
Old 09-28-2005, 02:15 PM   #24
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
About how many more name edits are possible with this roster? I want to be able to edit rookies in franchise so I have next year's draft class.
This is something that we can't tell because the game nor does the editor let you know how many have been edited. If you use Finn's editor to make edits, than from what I understand is that it doesn't affect the roster limit when you are choosing names from the drop down menus.

I must have made close to 200 edits with Finn's editor if not more. When I was doing this with the ingame editor I was deadlocked at 64 edits before I couldn't do it anymore. If you follow the instructions on editing with the drop down menus than you should have no problem with edits unless Finn fixed that problem with overwriting names manually in the editor.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »