Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2005, 08:34 PM   #73
Rookie

GetBuff's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

I don't post much but here is my 2 cents. You did an excellent job and thank you for all the time you put into this project.

Since you need a lil help w/ feedback for V4 heres what I got.

First overall input: I noticed Shannon Sharpe in the FA(Might want to make him a different player because he is retired for good) Vinny Testaverde just signed w/ the Jets and I noticed he is gone from you roster. Please add him. I noticed 2 duplicate players. Jeff Zgonia on the Dolphins and a Rookie LB on the falcons.

Now since i know more about the bills i will add my input here: Need to create or edit a player to be Lionel Gates(3rd String RB for Buffalo), need to add Duke Preston(rookie center out of Illinois) and remove Lawernce Smith. 2 other players missing from the roster are Jim Leonhard (rookie s/kr out of Wisconsin) and George Wilson (1st year WR out of Arkansas)

Once again ty for your rosters.
Old 09-30-2005, 08:45 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 16

hey candyman, great rosters, i have a question, did u do any global edits? if so, could u list a few that u've done? thanks

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO
Old 09-30-2005, 09:17 PM   #75
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin
hey candyman, great rosters, i have a question, did u do any global edits? if so, could u list a few that u've done? thanks

I don't believe any global edits were used in creating these as Candyman doen't much care for them global edits in the rosters it sometimes takes away from a teams individual idenity in some cases.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2005, 09:48 PM   #76
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickster101
I don't believe any global edits were used in creating these as Candyman doen't much care for them global edits in the rosters it sometimes takes away from a teams individual idenity in some cases.

Holla Back y'all
Rickster101
Rickster is correct here, there are no global edits that were made to this roster file.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:50 PM   #77
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBuff
I don't post much but here is my 2 cents. You did an excellent job and thank you for all the time you put into this project.

Since you need a lil help w/ feedback for V4 heres what I got.

First overall input: I noticed Shannon Sharpe in the FA(Might want to make him a different player because he is retired for good) Vinny Testaverde just signed w/ the Jets and I noticed he is gone from you roster. Please add him. I noticed 2 duplicate players. Jeff Zgonia on the Dolphins and a Rookie LB on the falcons.

Now since i know more about the bills i will add my input here: Need to create or edit a player to be Lionel Gates(3rd String RB for Buffalo), need to add Duke Preston(rookie center out of Illinois) and remove Lawernce Smith. 2 other players missing from the roster are Jim Leonhard (rookie s/kr out of Wisconsin) and George Wilson (1st year WR out of Arkansas)

Once again ty for your rosters.
Thanks for this Buff. V4 is an OS member feedback update, so all the feedback that I am getting is what I am going to use for this.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:54 PM   #78
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDMercer
Yeah bro you got it right with Otis...during the Rams vs 49ers game, the broadcasters actually said that Fred had legally changed his name to Otis that week and asked to be called Otis in game...lol...crazy huh?

You're doing a GREAT job with these rosters...I think it will be the MOST ACCURATE VERSION once you make your updates...

peace
Hey Buddy, it sucks that I don't have NFL ticket to watch my boys the niners. I am looking forward to this Sundays game in Mexico with the 49ers vs. Cardinals.

I checked with many sites on the Otis and Fred deal and some had Fred and others had Otis. Cool, I'll make this change.

You'll be the first one to get a little present.

Thanks bro
Old 10-01-2005, 07:28 AM   #79
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetBuff
I I noticed 2 duplicate players. Jeff Zgonia on the Dolphins and a Rookie LB on the falcons.
Whoa, I didn't catch that. I'm looking at the Falcons roster now. Good eyes.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:25 AM   #80
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Rickster is correct here, there are no global edits that were made to this roster file.
thanks, i was hoping u didnt.

|Washington Redskins| |Alabama Crimson Tide| |Boston Redsox| |Georgetown Hoyas|

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedy
My September 15th glitch is still broken even after downloading the latest patch... I won't be purchasing another one of your titles again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
You moron they didn't even put out a patch yet.
LMAO

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »