Home

Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

This is a discussion on Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-30-2005, 01:27 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Candyman's XBOX NFL2K5 Roster V3 FINAL

Fred Amey on the 49ers actually goes by Otis Amey. Mike Adams is being moved from CB to FS. And it appears they will sign Willie Middlebrooks after Rumph and Plummer have been injured. Plus Jamie Winborn is being traded...

Looking forward to v4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2005, 02:11 PM   #66
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25
Fred Amey on the 49ers actually goes by Otis Amey. Mike Adams is being moved from CB to FS. And it appears they will sign Willie Middlebrooks after Rumph and Plummer have been injured. Plus Jamie Winborn is being traded...

Looking forward to v4.
I saw the shakeup that Nolan confirmed for our Niners. I can't believe that Winborn just cleaned up his locker and went home.

I was going back and forth on naming him Fred or Otis since he goes by both.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:17 PM   #67
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Anymore feedback before we see a Sunday release for V4?
I liked your rosters. Do u think you would be able to clean up the jags roster a bit? Brian Jones is actually medium dark skinned. And Khalif Barnes is medium skinned.
Did u include Derrick Wimbush and Gerald Sensabaugh? Those were the two most glaring ommissions. David Allen is no longer on the roster. That's all i can think of right now (im at work, just going by memory since i tried your roster last night) Other than that good rosters!

No pictures please! (for the jags players atleast) They're ugly!
Old 09-30-2005, 03:22 PM   #68
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_rob11
I liked your rosters. Do u think you would be able to clean up the jags roster a bit? Brian Jones is actually medium dark skinned. And Khalif Barnes is medium skinned.
Did u include Derrick Wimbush and Gerald Sensabaugh? Those were the two most glaring ommissions. David Allen is no longer on the roster. That's all i can think of right now (im at work, just going by memory since i tried your roster last night) Other than that good rosters!

No pictures please! (for the jags players atleast) They're ugly!
Thanks for the feedback. If you have anymore feedback when you get home please post. Remember these rosters are from the first 2 weeks of the NFL. I will make these changes come V4.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the pics since the feedback is 50-50. I can't remove them for one team and not the rest, so whatever I decide to do with adding the rest of the players to teams I will have to make a decision to be consistant. Feel free to edit the rosters even further once you have downloaded the file.
Old 09-30-2005, 03:47 PM   #69
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman56
Thanks for the feedback. If you have anymore feedback when you get home please post. Remember these rosters are from the first 2 weeks of the NFL. I will make these changes come V4.

I'm still trying to figure out what to do with the pics since the feedback is 50-50. I can't remove them for one team and not the rest, so whatever I decide to do with adding the rest of the players to teams I will have to make a decision to be consistant. Feel free to edit the rosters even further once you have downloaded the file.
.248 has the ability to auto-remove these added pictures so let the end user get rid of them if they don't want them.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:11 PM   #70
MVP

slapnutz2k2's Arena

OVR: 10

Just d/l'd your rosters, candyman. Very good job!
A few V4 changes could be made for my Falcons if you want to but I guess I could do them myself:

Add
WR's Jerome Pathon and Romby Bryant
CB's Chris Cash and Christian Morton
DT Darrell Shropshire
SS Cam Newton
G Ben Claxton

Move
Barry Stokes from G to T

Name change
OLB Bolley to Boley

RB DeAndre Cobb is on the pratice squad.
DE Erik Flowers and CB Kevin Mathis are on IR.

On a side note, The NY Giants are wearing black shoes now.
Old 09-30-2005, 04:33 PM   #71
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejackal25

Looking forward to v4.
Yeah bro you got it right with Otis...during the Rams vs 49ers game, the broadcasters actually said that Fred had legally changed his name to Otis that week and asked to be called Otis in game...lol...crazy huh?

You're doing a GREAT job with these rosters...I think it will be the MOST ACCURATE VERSION once you make your updates...

peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2005, 04:43 PM   #72
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapnutz2k2
Just d/l'd your rosters, candyman. Very good job!
A few V4 changes could be made for my Falcons if you want to but I guess I could do them myself:

Add
WR's Jerome Pathon and Romby Bryant
CB's Chris Cash and Christian Morton
DT Darrell Shropshire
SS Cam Newton
G Ben Claxton

Move
Barry Stokes from G to T

Name change
OLB Bolley to Boley

RB DeAndre Cobb is on the pratice squad.
DE Erik Flowers and CB Kevin Mathis are on IR.

On a side note, The NY Giants are wearing black shoes now.
Thanks. I'm making V4 a OS feedback update. I have too many personal things going on right now that are preventing me from being able to place the much needed time into V4. I am taking all of the feedback here and implementing it for V4. Yes, thanks for this feedback as it will help straighten out another team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »