Home

GameChewOver Xbox Rosters v2 - "Mini-Camp Edition"

This is a discussion on GameChewOver Xbox Rosters v2 - "Mini-Camp Edition" within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-08-2005, 08:38 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: GameChewOver Xbox Rosters v2 - "Mini-Camp Edition"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrob
Nick ur rosters are great but they really cheat in 2 players games. Man I think WR catching is too high . And no DT ever gets a sack. Its hard even getting to the cb even with a blitz. Any suggestions. I lost 4 straight this past week against my bro. His record 17-31 my record 51-18. My his been kicking my butt. I'm a good player but I need help.
lol

Well I never get to play against anyone with these rosters, and I only made them with cpu vs human games in mind. So I don't know what to tell ya, haha. I didn't think it would be that hard, I actually thought it would make it too easy. Oh well. Move some sliders around, tweak away, do what ya need and come to a compromise with yer bro I guess.

I'm a bit too focused on cpu play (all friends I've played against are cheesers anyway and have no clue how to play football lol)
Old 09-09-2005, 09:09 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 13

I know Nick ur sliders prove ur inexperience @ simulation. I update version 2 file with some rookies but it seems to just be lost I was looking for some input but oh well I enjoy them for myself.

Any way with ur release do u mind if I add photos I think these will be OS official rosters much like VCs. How often do u plan on releasing another set becuz I wouldn't want my hard work for not. I still adding rooks though in my file until u drop urs. Thanks for the time.

Oh yeah will u be doing the play by play names urself with Finns new editor or are u going to keep it up to the user. I'll do that in other words I'm trying to help any way possible.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 09-09-2005, 10:07 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
I know Nick ur sliders prove ur inexperience @ simulation.
Uhhhh......ok?

Quote:
...Any way with ur release do u mind if I add photos I think these will be OS official rosters much like VCs. How often do u plan on releasing another set becuz I wouldn't want my hard work for not...
You can do whatever you want to any of my roster sets. I don't mind.
We got the 3rd version due out next week hopefully. Then we'll see from there I guess. I know I'll be burnt out for awhile and will want to kick back and get a franchise goin or something

Quote:
...Oh yeah will u be doing the play by play names urself with Finns new editor or are u going to keep it up to the user. I'll do that in other words I'm trying to help any way possible.
This next set will not have the play by play names. Unless the new editor comes out and I run through it quick before I finish. But I know you could run through it quickly as well. I appreciate the help man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2005, 12:20 AM   #76
MVP

Nick just let me know if u need help.

Any progress on ur playbooks.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 09-10-2005, 12:21 AM   #77
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickChew
This next set will not have the play by play names. Unless the new editor comes out and I run through it quick before I finish. But I know you could run through it quickly as well. I appreciate the help man
You mean having the announcers say the names of created players I assume? I noticed today when creating QB Aaron Rodgers that it will not find the name match in audio, but if you leave out the "d" and spell it Rogers it will find the name and use it.
Old 09-10-2005, 01:38 AM   #78
Rookie

In the upcoming editor release, I guess you can edit what "play by play" names (as long as they are out of the current name database) the annoucers will say.

And the playbook situation is at a standstill right now. Still working on the depth charts and rookies/missing players.
I still need to see some results when using the custom playbooks. The only finished one I have so far is that Browns one over on my site in the forums . If any of you that have used it want to let me know how it went, please do!
The number of plays, formations, variety, etc. How did it work for you, and how did the computer use it? Did it keep the computer pretty balanced as far as formation sets during the game, etc....

I have some theories when using these, but it would be cool to hear some other feedback first.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:22 AM   #79
MVP

Yeah I have used the playbook and its works well. The defense of the Browns intensified and they ran the ball a lot more. I like the fact that the Browns are a run first team and u tried implementing that. But the computer insists on passing I guess its hardcored into the disc but it seemed pretty balanced.

Gamertag XRob da Realist
Old 09-10-2005, 11:37 AM   #80
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Yeah I have used the playbook and its works well. The defense of the Browns intensified and they ran the ball a lot more. I like the fact that the Browns are a run first team and u tried implementing that. But the computer insists on passing I guess its hardcored into the disc but it seemed pretty balanced.
Hey Rob do you know who will put out the final roster for the season?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »