Home

PES 2016 Sim Settings

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Sim Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-19-2015, 05:06 PM   #65
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Sim Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Deaky
I made my first post on this forum earlier in this thread and apparently it vanished or wasn't approved, but I'm able to post elsewhere on the board, so let's try this again!

Hey I've been lurking here awhile, and Origin and Matt, I just want to say thank you for the ridiculous amount of work you put in to making Fifa 15 play at it's best! I played 15 for three months straight in CM with all your many different slider variations, they brought out the best in the game, so again thank you.

But I've spent 20 years playing PES on and off, even ISS back in the day, so I still care a lot about this series, and, like you guys, I want to get it as sim like as possible.

So I'm just throwing myself out there if you need any help with testing stuff. I got nothing to do until the squad update, so I'm just playing exhibitions and testing a lot random stuff right now.

I think this game has a few big problems, but I also think it has a lot of depth in the tactics and the way the AI plays, and if we all chip in I think we could get something working as a great base for real football simulation.
Thanks! You have come to the right place!
Might get some testing in tonight if I get my work done (and if the wife lets me, haha)!

Last edited by dmendenhall_9; 09-19-2015 at 05:07 PM. Reason: add
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 07:01 PM   #66
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Here are some match stats from the three Man City (me) vs. Everton matches using some of the settings suggest here with All manual, -1 Speed, Fluid Formation edits and some player skill edits also was awarded a penalty in one game.

Old 09-19-2015, 07:21 PM   #67
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Here are some match stats from the three Man City (me) vs. Everton matches using some of the settings suggest here with All manual, -1 Speed, Fluid Formation edits and some player skill edits also was awarded a penalty in one game.

Hey these stats look pretty freaking good. I especially like how many foul everton committed (4,4,1) and also that shots and on target isn't that high. You need to record these and post them so we can check them out. I would love to see how your fluid formations are set up and the tactics you are using. What player skill edits were you using?
Old 09-19-2015, 07:30 PM   #68
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

good games. can't wait for ML, we are all gonna have a firm grip of what we want.

But i don't think we can change every teams line and in and out to the same.

Bayern for instance, they play in the other teams half for 90. They all get back on defense for 90. The ONLY way to beat Bayern is over the top or on the counter, we can't loose that.

While a team like Bastia in Ligue 1, love to play in their own half, playing the long ball and the offsides trap.

We need that difference. I played against bayern, Countering them was the only way to score. FIFA on the other hand, 15 i felt like every team I played against was the same tactically. These fluid formations are great.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:32 PM   #69
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

The Destroyer play style is crucial for this game. i'm also gonna be using the one for players who like to dive. People figuring this stuff out, thank you. lol
Old 09-19-2015, 08:34 PM   #70
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Hey these stats look pretty freaking good. I especially like how many foul everton committed (4,4,1) and also that shots and on target isn't that high. You need to record these and post them so we can check them out. I would love to see how your fluid formations are set up and the tactics you are using. What player skill edits were you using?
I'll look to record a match, I have been doing some more testing with the d-line settings and some of the suggestions Matt make like few on defence and it seems like it is leading to some more shot variety, so far I like what I am seeing we might be getting somewhere haha.
Old 09-19-2015, 09:15 PM   #71
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I'll look to record a match, I have been doing some more testing with the d-line settings and some of the suggestions Matt make like few on defence and it seems like it is leading to some more shot variety, so far I like what I am seeing we might be getting somewhere haha.
Yeah I will be streaming here in about an hour, right now messing about with GK and seeing what can be done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 10:10 PM   #72
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Yeah I will be streaming here in about an hour, right now messing about with GK and seeing what can be done.
So funny because I was literally just doing the exact same thing. Cranked this guy up and he is good. I wish he was super human at 99 for everything though. Tell me what you think after your testing. Hopefully I can jump on and watch some of your testing later on!

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »