Home

PES 2016 Sim Settings

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Sim Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2015, 09:40 PM   #49
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Sim Settings

just played -1 speed, top player, manual passing and shoting, 25 min match length.

I Was Juve and edited players like Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Caseres & Pogba the playing style The Destroyer, along with Vidal who already was a Destroyer.

Played against Milan. I did the same thing for Mexes, Muntari, Essein, Rami to go along with De Jong.

So we went from 2 players who like to make tackles and win the ball, to about ten.

I also used Fluid fomations. Editing both teams, made AC Milan from a long balling team to a possession team that like to get wide.

The game was amazing. by far the best game i've played.

Never seen so many players trying to dive in front of every shot. This change in defense lead to Milan picking up two yellow cards. I also got two free kick attempts with Pirlo in a prime spot for a shot on goal.

I won 4-2. They scored a goal in the 92nd minute after pressing for the final 10 minutes plus.

I went up 2-0. 2-1 at half. 4-1. 4-2 final.

Going to try Wolfsburg vs Bayern. Ima use Wolfsburg and see how it plays out.
Old 09-18-2015, 10:42 PM   #50
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyDeicide
I dont notice it so much with the demo and when im playing but the Defense in that game looked really bad, those goals by Sanchez and Mata all the defenders just ran along side not one making a tackle.
Looked Horrendous.

How can they let that stuff slide when the game gets most other parts so spot on? It seems weird to me just make them key on the ball more surely.
It may have been some of the settings I was testing but yeah there is an issue. I found when I had them set to conservative and kept their line back they will sometimes just back up all the way into the goal. But at times when I had it set to aggresive and had the line around 5 I could not break them down anyway. I am finding it difficult to find the right balance now though. Those games must have been weird to watch though as i was doing some weird diagnal runs to test what the defense would do. Sorry if it was boring to watch. I love the shape i can get out of the teams but yeah just a matter of getting them to aggresively attack the ball carrier when he gets close to the box. hmmmmm. might take a couple days off and come back to it to see what i can do. Any suggestions might help too.
Old 09-18-2015, 11:18 PM   #51
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
just played -1 speed, top player, manual passing and shoting, 25 min match length.

I Was Juve and edited players like Chiellini, Bonucci, Barzagli, Caseres & Pogba the playing style The Destroyer, along with Vidal who already was a Destroyer.

Played against Milan. I did the same thing for Mexes, Muntari, Essein, Rami to go along with De Jong.

So we went from 2 players who like to make tackles and win the ball, to about ten.

I also used Fluid fomations. Editing both teams, made AC Milan from a long balling team to a possession team that like to get wide.

The game was amazing. by far the best game i've played.

Never seen so many players trying to dive in front of every shot. This change in defense lead to Milan picking up two yellow cards. I also got two free kick attempts with Pirlo in a prime spot for a shot on goal.

I won 4-2. They scored a goal in the 92nd minute after pressing for the final 10 minutes plus.

I went up 2-0. 2-1 at half. 4-1. 4-2 final.

Going to try Wolfsburg vs Bayern. Ima use Wolfsburg and see how it plays out.
Yup, once a global editor comes out for the PC, I'm going to be in business, cannot wait!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 11:53 PM   #52
Rookie

ps4 user here...

why do the goalies god damn suck. Although i am getting better gameplay with the fluid formation on..goalies still look horrible. Everything inside the box is almsot a guarantee to go in. Has anyone figured out how to tweak the goalies to be better? or is konami going to give us at least a patch on that?
Old 09-19-2015, 12:38 AM   #53
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

I should have kept Milan a long ball team, didn't see this "Characteristics" part on Whoscored.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:46 AM   #54
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

I'm streaming right now:

All I'm doing is changing the IN/Out of possession numbers to FEW.

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
Old 09-19-2015, 01:48 AM   #55
Rookie

can we start putting your team tactic info into a spreadsheet or something? would love to keep track of what teams you guys have edited to close to reality as possible? just for tactics
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2015, 09:01 AM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'm streaming right now:

All I'm doing is changing the IN/Out of possession numbers to FEW.

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l
So, the CBs still dropped back too far. I think, for me, the best combination last night was using the following for all teams:

FF: On
In Numbers: "Few"
Out Numbers: "Medium"

Defensive Line: HIGHEST (bar filled all the way)
Compactness: LOWEST (bar least filled all the way)

The defensive line does not get caught with balls over the top when the In Numbers are FEW, but they do when it's on Medium or higher. It's similar to PES 14 and FIFA 15 actually where the defensive line drops back so far, due to man marking, that it removes any chance of solidifying the top of the box, or even the 6-yard box. This is going to my "default" set up unless something better occurs. It's the simplest way to use as a base - and takes the least time to modify before each game.

The advantages of being on the PC is that there is a free-side select tool that I use in the video below, which allows me to switch to the CPU's team and adjust their tactics, without having to go into edit mode and go through that. Yay for PC

----

Gameplay:

http://www.twitch.tv/matt10l/v/16758413

Last edited by Matt10; 09-19-2015 at 11:46 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »