Home

PES 2016 Sim Settings

This is a discussion on PES 2016 Sim Settings within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-18-2015, 02:38 PM   #41
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PES 2016 Sim Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Also dmend I want to let you now because I hate to see this hard work be undone I would hold off on any other formation edit for a while until that 1st data pack gets release because it will get reset.

Once you turn it on your side I believe it happens for the CPU as well.
So what does Fluid Formation do? And if turn it on in my settings, it automatically changes it for the CPU as well?

I'm sure you guys have explained, but I don't know where to look on these 5 pages
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 02:52 PM   #42
Rookie

Will our tactic edits get reset after every data pack released or just DP1?
Old 09-18-2015, 02:53 PM   #43
MVP

stlducks's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goonerslg
Will our tactic edits get reset after every data pack released or just DP1?

Yea, at least that is what people have been saying. I have not seen a for sure source yet, but so many people are saying it so I would rather be safe and not do all the editing yet.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:49 PM   #44
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
So what does Fluid Formation do? And if turn it on in my settings, it automatically changes it for the CPU as well?

I'm sure you guys have explained, but I don't know where to look on these 5 pages
Fluid formations changes your teams formation at kick off, when in possession and out of possession. Just watch a little bit of either of my videos and you will see how I am setting them up. You can either turn them on in the pause menu or in the edit section. In the pause menu if you turn it on for yourself then you would need to switch to the AI and turn it on for them too. The default fluid formations are ok but if you want real sim feel you need to manipulate them to make them more extreme so your mids and wingers play d.
Old 09-18-2015, 05:57 PM   #45
Pro

RonMexico1992's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
Fluid formations changes your teams formation at kick off, when in possession and out of possession. Just watch a little bit of either of my videos and you will see how I am setting them up. You can either turn them on in the pause menu or in the edit section. In the pause menu if you turn it on for yourself then you would need to switch to the AI and turn it on for them too. The default fluid formations are ok but if you want real sim feel you need to manipulate them to make them more extreme so your mids and wingers play d.
Awesome. This is gonna be the best master league ever. I'm just going to update each team in Ligue 1 as I go with Marseille. That way in year two I will only have to do it to promoted teams. They are in Europa League as well, so I will have to edit those teams as I play them.

Good work.

As soon as the first patch with Bundesliga drops I'm starting Master League. I don't even care about MLS at this point, been playing in MLS on FIFA 14 Career & PES2015 ML, I'm doing Europe only this year.

Last edited by RonMexico1992; 09-18-2015 at 05:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2015, 06:57 PM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by max77p
i would like to know this as well...

also, i understand the sim aspect and i play footy the way its meant to be played. Even in the game. Although i am real madrid, I shouldn't be dominating teams completely...that i haven't got a goal against in like 7 games now in master league..wtf!

the cpu should be changing its style and attacking different ways or trying to press me high or something, but i am not seeing this yet. Cpu gets maybe 2 shots on net in superstar level...

also its way too easy to tackle..
and the goalies seem to be rooted to the line, they don't challenge much..

i am seriously thinking about dropping this game if i can't find any solution to it, kind of getting boring...(I am also playing on manual shooting, level 1 passing, and assisted through balls..but i rarely use through balls)
To drop this game is ridiculous, you obviously are overreacting to something minor.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2015, 07:23 PM   #47
Rookie

dmendenhall_9's Arena

Going to do some streaming now! Come check it out! Chat with me and I will answer questions, etc.

http://www.twitch.tv/dmendenhall_9#5741

Last edited by dmendenhall_9; 09-18-2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: add link
Old 09-18-2015, 08:53 PM   #48
Pro

JimmyDeicide's Arena

OVR: 5

I dont notice it so much with the demo and when im playing but the Defense in that game looked really bad, those goals by Sanchez and Mata all the defenders just ran along side not one making a tackle.
Looked Horrendous.

How can they let that stuff slide when the game gets most other parts so spot on? It seems weird to me just make them key on the ball more surely.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »