Home

PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #25
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Official PES 2012 Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by connoll3
My ears were burning for a reason, I suppose...

So, what, the prequel imported the data from the blank teams too?

Interesting.
you mean the pes league and d2 league right? If so, then it sure did. Kits, emblems and all. The faces and hair are all wrong though and the stats need a little tweaking, at least the few that I checked from LAG. Also didn't check the other leagues to see how bad they were.

Was browsing over on some other boards and apparently if you base copied any players in 11, those didn't transfer over so that might suck. Didn't do a thorough check yet though and I did it on my username that I had fcappin's file on it so I'm not sure which players to look for.

Another negative is that it took a LONG time to complete. A little over an hr. Not bad though considering it takes that long normally but with more manual labor involved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 02:57 AM   #26
MVP

OVR: 7

Could this mean an MLS OF might be done by Connoll this year since it wouldn't be as time-consuming?

We could only hope.
Old 09-24-2011, 03:21 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
you mean the pes league and d2 league right? If so, then it sure did. Kits, emblems and all. The faces and hair are all wrong though and the stats need a little tweaking, at least the few that I checked from LAG. Also didn't check the other leagues to see how bad they were.

Was browsing over on some other boards and apparently if you base copied any players in 11, those didn't transfer over so that might suck. Didn't do a thorough check yet though and I did it on my username that I had fcappin's file on it so I'm not sure which players to look for.

Another negative is that it took a LONG time to complete. A little over an hr. Not bad though considering it takes that long normally but with more manual labor involved.
Ok -- again, interesting. I guess I'll have to check out the prequel function when I get the game. Sounds like it'll be much more useful than it was in last year's game, though, which is good to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Could this mean an MLS OF might be done by Connoll this year since it wouldn't be as time-consuming?

We could only hope.
No promises or commitments at this point. We'll see. But even if I don't take a lead role, a better prequel function could make it a lot easier if others wanted to take my file from 2011 and run with it. Just sayin'...
Old 09-24-2011, 03:33 AM   #28
MVP

ps3veron's Arena

OVR: 11

Lucky you bro!

Can you try the online? Are the servers better?

If you played the older PES', which one does this resemble the most?

Thanks!
Old 09-24-2011, 07:44 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
apparently if you base copied any players in 11, those didn't transfer over so that might suck.
The player rating system in PES 2012 -- both the number of ratings along with several rating descriptions -- is different than the one used in 2011, so it's no surprise to hear base-copied players don't transfer over.

Last edited by peigone; 09-24-2011 at 08:42 AM.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:04 PM   #30
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
The import prequel data completed. Good news.....it imported my entire 2011 option file including kits, league emblems, etc...! Some bad news though......most of the faces will need to be redone and the stats as well, since we have new stats this year.

Oh connoll........
Loving this. You just saved me $65. I was going to buy the other game to play while a sufficient option file was developed, but now I dont have to waste my time and money. Really really happy you decided to try this and posted it.
Old 09-24-2011, 04:09 PM   #31
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslax41
Loving this. You just saved me $65. I was going to buy the other game to play while a sufficient option file was developed, but now I dont have to waste my time and money. Really really happy you decided to try this and posted it.
yeah. It's not 100% ideal since the players faces, hair, and some stats are off but it's much better than last year where it didn't import hardly anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 04:34 PM   #32
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
yeah. It's not 100% ideal since the players faces, hair, and some stats are off but it's much better than last year where it didn't import hardly anything.
Yeah last year was a disaster. Only drawback that I am assuming is that since the import of the kits went so smoothly there weren't many options changed in the edit mode this year. But faces, hair and stats I can deal with. I like to adjust stats based on my perception of players anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »