Home

PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion

This is a discussion on PES 2012 Gameplay Impressions & General Discussion within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-23-2011, 10:09 PM   #9
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Official PES 2012 Impressions

Rckabillly guess my first question would be does it seem much or at all different from the Demo? That would probably hold me over until I get the game myself.

thanks
Old 09-23-2011, 10:37 PM   #10
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Just played one game. Real Madrid (me) vs Celtic on professional, -1 speed, 10 mins. Great game. The difficulty seems a bit more than than last year's for sure and probably a bit more than the demo, though this was only one game. I won 2-1. Had a 69-31 possession advantage in the first half but ended the game 56-44.

Feels like good ol PES to me. Build up play is great vs the cpu. The defense is pretty solid overall. I think I had like one or two "magical through balls" but the defense regrouped right away.

A bit of a negative are the keepers still parry it when they could catch it or give up weak rebounds. Also not enough fouls were called. Maybe like 3-4 total in this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
Can you post USA team and ratings when you get a free moment, pleaseeeeeee. If you can't make out who is who, you could just post fake names and let me figure it out. I'd greatly appreciate it if you could.

Enjoy the game, man. I'm jealous, as I'm sure are many others.
Here ya go
Attached Images
File Type: jpg usa.jpg (39.2 KB, 402 views)
Old 09-23-2011, 10:40 PM   #11
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookusu
Rckabillly guess my first question would be does it seem much or at all different from the Demo? That would probably hold me over until I get the game myself.

thanks
Overall, it's about the same as the 2nd demo. Oh and for Tomba, the only adboards I saw or paid attention to at the Bernabeau were Bwin and Audi
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 10:56 PM   #12
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Overall, it's about the same as the 2nd demo. Oh and for Tomba, the only adboards I saw or paid attention to at the Bernabeau were Bwin and Audi
You Rock, Rock!

Just let me know if most stadiums have more than the generic PES2012 adboards goin on...

Oh and does Poland have officially licenced kit?

Fifa does not have either for their Polish league or their polish international team
Old 09-23-2011, 11:19 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookusu
Ad Boards make the game.

I am pretty sure your local GameStop has the PS3 and 360 versions already, they love it when you try to get them to sell the game early. Just kidding, I used to manage a GameStop and it is pretty annoying, that being said I am sure there are some stores out there that don't care about the rules.
I can imagine it's annoying. I called in to one last year the day before the other game came out and got lucky and he said he'd sell it early. I tried that today by calling a bunch of them and no luck. Will annoy them again tomorrow. Haha
Old 09-23-2011, 11:21 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Just played one game. Real Madrid (me) vs Celtic on professional, -1 speed, 10 mins. Great game. The difficulty seems a bit more than than last year's for sure and probably a bit more than the demo, though this was only one game. I won 2-1. Had a 69-31 possession advantage in the first half but ended the game 56-44.

Feels like good ol PES to me. Build up play is great vs the cpu. The defense is pretty solid overall. I think I had like one or two "magical through balls" but the defense regrouped right away.

A bit of a negative are the keepers still parry it when they could catch it or give up weak rebounds. Also not enough fouls were called. Maybe like 3-4 total in this game.

Here ya go
You da man!

EDIT - I saw a tweet from a PES guy saying a download would be made available shortly after release date to improve GKs further.

Last edited by PeruvianPlaya954; 09-23-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:00 AM   #15
MVP

cookusu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeruvianPlaya954
I can imagine it's annoying. I called in to one last year the day before the other game came out and got lucky and he said he'd sell it early. I tried that today by calling a bunch of them and no luck. Will annoy them again tomorrow. Haha

Probably have better luck on a smaller title like this since no One would probably notice. It's funny when people think offering you $10 or $20 is worth possibly losing your job, although people do dumber things. Last year it came out earlier in Europe and I ended up with 3 versions of the game, PC, PS3 and 360, so at least I am saving some money this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2011, 01:20 AM   #16
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

noticed some people on other sites complaining that you can still get caught from behind by slower defenders on the demos. Well, I had no trouble staying ahead of my defender if I got by them and into the clear with Ronaldo or Kaka, as it should be in real life for the most part.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »