Home

How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

This is a discussion on How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #57
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haven Hunting
I just bought PES, never played the game before. I bought it for the BAL mode. Question about shooting. Almost everytime I shoot the ball goes way over the top of the net. Is there a way to control this, shotting low and in the corner?
The main reason that you're having a tough time getting shots on net/goal is because your shot accuracy rating is probably below 60.

Remember, when you start out, you're a 17 year old prospect. You need to play the training games, get called up, and then gain match experience. As you do that, your ratings will get better based on how you specifically train yourself.

I'm in week 33 of my first season and my accuracy rating is around 61. I've played PES for years and I know how to shoot and I'm having a tough time with shot accuracy. I know I'm doing nothing wrong with the controls, because in my Arsenal master league, I'm not having any problems.

Keep practicing.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:45 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 17

My first goal was as a LW sending in a cross that went over the Gk and into the TOP right corner. Never scored a goal like that in WE/PES in all the years with the series.

Oh and then I turned autosave off and forget to save, even though I won a regular starting job at stoke in like week 15. Just great!
Old 12-05-2008, 03:30 PM   #59
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRod
My first goal was as a LW sending in a cross that went over the Gk and into the TOP right corner. Never scored a goal like that in WE/PES in all the years with the series.

Oh and then I turned autosave off and forget to save, even though I won a regular starting job at stoke in like week 15. Just great!
Lol, this happened to me in my first season, i was so upset.

But I just got done with the summer of the World Cup and Canada went crashing out We drew 0-0 to Portugal, and we lost to Greece the next game blowing a 2 goal lead. I ended up getting a nasty injury during that game against Greece the forced me to miss the rest of the tournament. We then ended up losing to South Korea 3-2, we almost came back.

The final ended up being a rematch of France vs. Italy with France getting payback this time around beating them 3-2 (I wish I was able to watch it) Benzema (who is on Real Madrid in my season) had 9 goals during the whole tournament. And Crotia ended up beating Brazil for 3rd place. That was a pretty interesting summer though.

Right now with OGC Nice we are starting off pretty strong in the season. I have been moved from the CF position to the LWF position, so I am expecting to see my goal count decrease.

Last edited by RoyceDa59; 12-05-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 6

.I'm on Fixture 27 and have played 28 minutes with the BIG CLUB total. I play as a Center Midfielder and have only scored 2 goals.

When I finally got my chance to play with Wigan's BIG CLUB I played the 28 mins in the second half and then got offers for transfer. I transferred to Bolton and have been trying to make the bench ever since.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:28 PM   #61
MVP

therizing02's Arena

MATCH DAY 30

BOLOGNA 0 GENOA 0

Genoa was able to secure a point on the road in Bologna on Match Day 30 as neither side posed an offensive threat the entire game.

The majority of play was in the midfield area as play resembled the old padlock style defensive games that Italian teams have been accustomed to for years.

Reggina was able to secure 3 points by winning their game against Lazio, while Lecce dropped the 3 points by losing to Fiorentina 3-0.

This sets up a pivotal Match Day 31 clash for Genoa against Reggina. Reggina sits 17th in the table with 28 points and Genoa is in the 19th position with 24. Lecce holds the 18th spot with 28 points also.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2008, 02:33 PM   #62
MVP

therizing02's Arena

MATCH DAY 31

GENOA 2 REGGINA 0

In a dominating performance the Rossoblu knocked off Reggina 2-0 in the most important game of the 2008-09 season.

In their best league performance of the year, Genoa dominated the visitors by controlling 59% of the possession in the first half. Genoa also outshot Reggina 8-1 in the first half.

The Rossoblu applied pressure from the first whistle. The breakthrough came in the 37th as Greco found the back of the net and Genoa led 1-0.

Throughout the year, the rossoblu performance in the second half has been less than stellar, so the tension that filled the stadium during the pre game and first half was still there.

The defense held however until the 72nd minute when Reggina DMF Tognozzi found an opening from 20 yards out. Fortunately for the home side Tognozzi's low powerful shot slipped just outside the right post.

All doubt was erased in stoppage time when Genoa WB Vanden Borre scored from inside the area for the final winning margin of 2-0.

Genoa remains in 19th place in the table, but they now trail Reggina by only 1 point and Lecce by 4 who they will meet in 7 days.

All focus now turns back to the UEFA Cup semi finals against Ligue 1 opponent Caen on Wednesday. The other semi final has Bordeaux facing the Spanish side Getafe.
Old 12-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #63
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Hey therizing how is your guy doing in the matches, and you have any plans of switching clubs in the summer?
Old 12-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #64
MVP

therizing02's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Hey therizing how is your guy doing in the matches, and you have any plans of switching clubs in the summer?
Lugano usually ends up in the CMF position when he gets subbed(usually at halftime or around 60th) in so I don't score a lot of goals. I'm usually playing passes into space down the wings or sending through balls to strikers. Occasionally, I do sort of like a give and go and get into the box. My ratings are usually from 6-7.

I'm not sure if you've ever used the Auto move option but, I did this a lot during the training mode to get a really good idea of where I should be on the pitch based on the strategy and the ball position. This has helped a TON with stamina.

I've been thinking about whether or not I'd transfer. I think if I stick with Genoa I'll get more playing time than if I went to a bigger club. I will NEVER go to Inter, and I also kind of feel committed to the club that gave me a chance. I'm curios to see if anyone from another league offers me a contract.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »