Home

How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

This is a discussion on How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-06-2008, 03:59 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

Haven't really messed around with the master league yet. Right now I'm in my 5th season making 1060 points with Atlanta BC... my 5th team. I've been a normal starter since my second season, but still get sent down to the practice squad when I'm in a slump. Started as an AMF, but since have gained a check as a CMF. I'm about a 78 overall on my growth chart, but the growth curve isn't as steep as it was when I was 17. I started out as a 70.

Has anyone figured out when the "match experience points" accumulate? Every so often I'll get some, but I can't attribute them to they type of game I'm in or how I played in any particular game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #66
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

GENOA TAKES FIRST LEG IN 7 GOAL THRILLER!!

GENOA, ITA
.-Coming off of the important Serie A win, Genoa CFC was confident heading into the first leg of the UEFA Cup Semi Finals against Caen.

The home side wasted no time when Vanden Borre struck in the first minute of pay off of a great cross by Greco. Six minutes later Biava, up from his CB position, headed in a Palladino cross and Geno led 2-0 inside of the first ten minutes.

Sculli continued his great run of form in the 40th minute when he slotted a through ball from Vanden Borre just inside the right post and Genoa had what seemed to be an insurmountable 3-0 halftime lead.

During his halftime speech the Caen manager must have reminded the team of Liverpool's 2005 Miracle in Istanbul, because the French squad came out firing on all cylinders in the second half.

Savida got the comeback started in the 54th with a goal. Gomis, who came on as a sub in the 65th got Caen back to 3-2 with a goal in the 74th. Florentin then miraculously tied the game in the 81st, but an 87th minute corner was awarded and Ruben Olivera, who was subbed in for Lugano in the 75th, lobbed a perfect ball into the box and Sculli came up big again with a header that found the back of the net.

Next week's second leg in France should be a thriller.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #67
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I've been thinking about whether or not I'd transfer. I think if I stick with Genoa I'll get more playing time than if I went to a bigger club. I will NEVER go to Inter, and I also kind of feel committed to the club that gave me a chance. I'm curios to see if anyone from another league offers me a contract.
Lol, you'll never go to Inter you must be one of those Milan fans I eventually want to play for Inter or Arsenal eventually down the line.
Old 12-07-2008, 01:07 AM   #68
MVP

therizing02's Arena

GENOA BURIES LECCE 4-1. LUGANO NOTCHES 2ND CAREER GOAL.

There was no comeback in the second half this time as Genoa sprinted out to a 4-0 lead before a late goal by Lecce made the final 4-1.

The highlight of the match was the sensational goal in the 79th by the wonderkid, Michelino Lugano. It was his second career goal. For only the second time since being called up to the first team, Lugano entered the game as a LS. The move obviously paid off.

Sculli was his usual self notching goals in the 44th and 50th minute. Greco, who has also been in great form lately started the rout by scoring a goal in the 33rd.

With the victory Genoa jumps two spots in the table into 18th place with 30 points. Lecce remains in 17th with 31 points. Reggina drops to 19th with 28 and Siena is in 20th with 21 points.

Old 12-07-2008, 01:48 AM   #69
MVP

therizing02's Arena

GENOA 3 CAEN 3. PALLADINO HAT TRICK SENDS GENOA TO FINALS!!!

In a very physical game where 7 yellow cards were handed out, Palladino rose above the nonsense to score 3 goals and send Genoa to the UEFA Cup Finals. Genoa won the aggregate count 7-6.

The first goal put the Rossoblu in front in the 10th minute. Caen's Zubar came back in the 27th to tie the game. In the 44th minute, Lugano drew a fouls just outside the Caen area. Palladino stepped up for the free kick and beat the Caen GK to put Genoa in fron 2-1 at the half.

Palladino was not done. In the 54th, he beat the FRench GK again on a free kick, this time from 30 yards out and Genoa led 3-1.

Caen would answer again late with goals from Zubar in the 77th and Nivet in the 80th. Genoa would control the game until the final whistle.
Old 12-07-2008, 03:41 PM   #70
MVP

BIG CAROLINA's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
GENOA 3 CAEN 3. PALLADINO HAT TRICK SENDS GENOA TO FINALS!!!

In a very physical game where 7 yellow cards were handed out, Palladino rose above the nonsense to score 3 goals and send Genoa to the UEFA Cup Finals. Genoa won the aggregate count 7-6.

The first goal put the Rossoblu in front in the 10th minute. Caen's Zubar came back in the 27th to tie the game. In the 44th minute, Lugano drew a fouls just outside the Caen area. Palladino stepped up for the free kick and beat the Caen GK to put Genoa in fron 2-1 at the half.

Palladino was not done. In the 54th, he beat the FRench GK again on a free kick, this time from 30 yards out and Genoa led 3-1.

Caen would answer again late with goals from Zubar in the 77th and Nivet in the 80th. Genoa would control the game until the final whistle.
Don't have this game yet (Xmas), but I love Serie A. I enjoy reading the posts, keep it up. I am actually watching the Genoa v Sampdoria game as i type this.

PSN: BIG_CAROLINA

"Life is too short for a man to hold bitterness in his heart."
Marshall W. "Major" Taylor
Old 12-07-2008, 10:20 PM   #71
MVP

therizing02's Arena

MATCH DAY 33
GENOA VS. AS ROMA

ROSSOBLU SHOCK ROMA 1-0 ON MODESTO'S SECOND HALF GOAL!

GENOA, ITA- Genoa continued their recent run of good form Sunday by upsetting AS Roma 1-0 at Bristol Mary Stadium. AS Roma, who currently sit in 4th place in the table remain 3 points ahead of 5th place Fiorentina.

The key moment in the match came after a mad scramble in front of the Roma net. Greco was able to slip the ball to the right side of the box to Palladino. Palladino crossed it back onto the foot of a charging Modesto who finished for the only goal of the match.

Palladino has been sensational lately. Coming off of his hat trick in the UEFA Cup Semi finals, he set up the winning goal today and also had a couple of near misses as he banged two shots off of the post in the first half.

The defense held strong late and Genoa is now out of the relegation zone.

With the 3 points, Genoa has moved into 17th position in the table with 33 points. Lecce, who lost their match remains at 31 points in 18th place, and Reggina sits in 19th after their loss with 28.

The young prospect Lugano was starting for the second game in a row and had a solid performance from the LCM spot to earn a 6.0 match rating.

In other matches, both AC Milan and Inter were victorious. That means that AC MIlan remains at the top of the table with 69 points and Inter is in second with 68. Close by in the third is Juventus with 65. It looks like the race for the Scudetto will come down to the final weekend. Stay tuned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #72
MVP

therizing02's Arena

MATCH DAY 34
AC SIENA VS. GENOA

First half goals by Galloppa and Jarolim helped Siena upset Genoa Sunday in Tuscany.

The loss comes at a terrible time as Genoa has been struggling all year to stay out of the relegation zone. To lose to the 20th place team in the table makes the loss even more painful. Especially, considering Genoa's recent run of success in Serie A and the UEFA Cup tournament.

Galloppa got things started for the home side with a goal in the 21st minute to put Siena in front 1-0. Jarolim added another in the 40th to make the score 2-0. It was very evident that Genoa missed CB Borchetti who was serving a 1 match suspension.

Frick added a third goal for Siena in the 54th and Genoa could not recover.

A completely uninspiring performance from the visitors on this day. Genoa was dominated in possession and on the score line.

With the Genoa's loss and a win by Lecce and a draw by Reggina, the bottom of the table looks like this:

17th-Lecce 34
18th-Genoa 33
19th-Reggina 29
20th-Siena 24

Four matches left. Genoa will travel to face Napoli on Match Day 35.

In other matches it was a strange day in the Serie A as Match Day 34 saw all of the top three teams in the table lose.

Bologna 1 AC Milan 0
Fiorentina 3 Inter 0
Udinese 2 Juventus 0

Roma returned to form with a 5-1 thrashing of Chievo Verona.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »