Home

How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

This is a discussion on How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going? within the eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-02-2008, 12:37 AM   #25
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: How's Your 'Become A Legend' Mode Going?

CPU vs. CPU is a thing of beauty in this game. There are so many more animations, goal types, and overall just better gameplay. I'm glad PES is back!

Anyway, Genoa just won the first leg of the Q'Finals at home against Atalanta 2-0. Rossi's first half stoppage time laser free kick got the scoring going. Juric stole a ball from a Atalanta CB in the second half and went in and easily beat the goalie for the last goal of the game.

Michelino Lugano had his worst game since being called up(5.5), but the valuable match experience will help in the long run.

Next up the Bianconeri...JUVENTUS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #26
MVP

fugazi's Arena

OVR: 15

must...have...game...drool drool drool...

is anyone playing this on ps2?
is there any drawback to BAL on 'old gen'?

nono

I know, xbox is only 199...etc...i have different priorities at present.
Old 12-02-2008, 11:53 AM   #27
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

Great thread. I have never tried this mode, but after reading these posts I am going to go for it. I have playing a Champions League waiting for Patch 1.20 before starting my Master League. This will help with the wait.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:19 PM   #28
MVP

therizing02's Arena

Genoa CFC has reached the European Masters Cup Semi Finals!

After winning the first leg against Atalanta 2-0 at home, Genoa felt confident that they would get the result they were looking for.

The first half was tight with Genoa holding a 53-47 lead in possession time. In the 53rd, Greco slotted one past the Atalanta keeper, for a 3-0 aggregate lead and the all important away goal.

There would be a little drama however, as Atalanta came back with goals in the 74th and 77th to take a 2-1 lead in the game, but the Genoa defense held. Genoa will face Caen in the Semi Finals while Spanish team Getafe will meet Bordeaux.

In Serie A News....

All the joy of the midweek result was laid to rest on Sunday when Genoa traveled north to face Juventus.

It was a huge game for both teams as Juventus currently trails AC Milan by 7 points in the race for the Scudetto and Genoa is staring at relegation.

The first half went according to form with the Bianconeri controlling the possession 55-45 and in shots 13-0. Juve led 2-0 at the break with goals from Trezeguet and Del Piero.

Lugano entered the game after halftime and a goal by Sculli actually brought Genoa within 1 in the 56th. Genoa had multiple opportunities to equalize as the controlled the possession 60-40 in the second half, but Gigi Buffon was on top of his game and Genoa left Turin in 19th place in the league with 11 games remaining.

After playing Lazio and Atalanta, the next three matches will go a long way in determining whether or not Genoa will be relegated as they will face Bologna, Reggina, and Lecce.

Fans and coaches continue to be impressed with the development of the young 17 year old AMF Michelino Lugano. His pace and presence as a sub in the recent matches has been very noticeable. So noticeable that he will get his first start of the campaign against Lazio in the next match.
Remaining Serie A schedule

at Lazio
Atalanta
at Bologna
Reggina
at Lecce
AS Roma
at Siena
Napoli
Cagliari
at Palermo
at Sampdoria
Old 12-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #29
Chillin

RoyceDa59's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
Great thread. I have never tried this mode, but after reading these posts I am going to go for it. I have playing a Champions League waiting for Patch 1.20 before starting my Master League. This will help with the wait.
Same here, I am started playing because of the 1.20 patch not being out yet. I started the BAL mode all thanks to Matt10 I didn't think I was going to give this mode the time of day but I have logged a lot of hours into this one mode. I usually spend my time all the edit mode but this is not the case, I am really enjoying this mode.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:51 PM   #30
MVP

therizing02's Arena

The first of what will hopefully be many goals to come.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #31
MVP

therizing02's Arena

I'm starting to get the hang of this video thing...!

Here's a quick sampling of some goals from the "beautiful game"

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2008, 04:08 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Nice videos Riz - congrats on the first goal for Lugano (great assist by the keeper).

I like the goals of your latest video, that diving header was incredible. I'm going to satisfy my itch and play the next game in my BAL! I think everyone should post videos when they get the chance - here is mine in the other thread just for a start, and below that the pompy game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Soccer > eFootball - Pro Evolution Soccer »