Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2015, 09:33 AM   #817
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Lol, you guys should have seen me when I was in school, and it was one of those May Thursday 1:00 Yanks games. I'd be sitting in English class, and since all my books were on audio, the teacher had know idea I was really listening to the Yanks game while I did my work.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:35 AM   #818
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguero90
Lol, you guys should have seen me when I was in school, and it was one of those May Thursday 1:00 Yanks games. I'd be sitting in English class, and since all my books were on audio, the teacher had know idea I was really listening to the Yanks game while I did my work.
Yeah, until you shouted YES! after a HR and the teacher's like "MANNY, STOP listening to the games!!!!". HAHAHAHA
Old 02-02-2015, 09:57 AM   #819
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I didn't see this asked, and it's probably a dumb question..... but will Thursday's stream be archived?
first page
  • Will you be posting the stream and/or highlights to youtube etc. because i need to know to determine if i should skip school for this.The stream will be archived, don’t skip school hit those books :-).
Old 02-02-2015, 10:01 AM   #820
MVP

geisterhome's Arena

OVR: 44

I feel although right now it seems to me that after playing The Show 12, 13 and 14 it'd be the best to sit out the 2015 version of this game since I RARELY ever buy a certain sportstitle 2 years in a row, but once this game drops in spring I'll be at least to some extent bored with the likes of FIFA, Madden and even NBA2k so that I'll just go ahead and get The Show 15.

-Glad to be an Operation Sports Member!-
Old 02-02-2015, 10:02 AM   #821
MVP

bronxbombers21325's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Ditto. I think it'd be cool to bring in what MVP 2005 did with it, like some other OSers have said. Just imagining the possibility of my star player getting randomly ejected in Game 7 of the World Series is infuriating though
I forget what baseball game it was, but it was one I had several years ago. But players would randomly argue close plays at first base. There was one week where Derek Jeter got ejected twice for arguing calls at first base. He would freak out and get up in the umps face, kick dirt, and wave his arms. Now I watched Derek Jeter from the time he was first called up in 1995 until his last at bat last season. I don't believe I ever once saw him argue a call, much less get in someones face. Point of the story is I do not want to see random ejections in The Show.
New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Steelers, Kentucky Wildcats, #18 Kyle Busch, #4B Jackie Boggs, #0 Scott Bloomquist
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 10:08 AM   #822
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I forget what baseball game it was, but it was one I had several years ago. But players would randomly argue close plays at first base. There was one week where Derek Jeter got ejected twice for arguing calls at first base. He would freak out and get up in the umps face, kick dirt, and wave his arms. Now I watched Derek Jeter from the time he was first called up in 1995 until his last at bat last season. I don't believe I ever once saw him argue a call, much less get in someones face. Point of the story is I do not want to see random ejections in The Show.
That definitely happened in a previous version of The Show, I'm thinking MLB 07 or 08. I remember that happening occasionally. It was rare, but completely uncontrollable when it did happen.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:11 AM   #823
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
first page
  • Will you be posting the stream and/or highlights to youtube etc. because i need to know to determine if i should skip school for this.The stream will be archived, don’t skip school hit those books :-).
I haven't seen the first page in a while. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2015, 12:17 PM   #824
FA

Factzzz's Arena

OVR: 5

I hope there is a longer sleeve option, but not all the way down to the wrist, a la Matt Kemp, Bryce Harper, Anthony Rizzo, Marcus Stroman etc. (those names were just off the top of my head).

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »