Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-01-2015, 10:14 PM   #793
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGreninja
If this was already answered, I apologize, but I wanna know:

Will we finally see more players/managers getting tossed? I see a TON of animations in MLB 14 The Show of players arguing after a strikeout or close call - and almost nobody gets ejected, even with Ejections on.

You can't argue balls and strikes, so if I see a player turn around and start arguing with the ump - I wanna see some of them (at least) get thrown out.
The problem with this is that, although ejections are realistic and such, if you do increase the frequency of how often they actually happen, then that's also more chance that someone will have their best player ejected for an animation trigger they can't control... then they'll complain saying how dumb the game is. (And I DON'T want to see the Show go down the same road as Madden did.... game caters to all the complainers so much, it's so dumbed down, it sucks).
Old 02-01-2015, 10:18 PM   #794
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
The problem with this is that, although ejections are realistic and such, if you do increase the frequency of how often they actually happen, then that's also more chance that someone will have their best player ejected for an animation trigger they can't control... then they'll complain saying how dumb the game is. (And I DON'T want to see the Show go down the same road as Madden did.... game caters to all the complainers so much, it's so dumbed down, it sucks).
I agree with this. Hopefully in the future they give us the ability to manually argue with umps.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:22 PM   #795
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
I agree with this. Hopefully in the future they give us the ability to manually argue with umps.
Kinda like MVP baseball 2004 did with a hit batter. You had to press triangle/Y to charge the mound. lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 10:24 PM   #796
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Kinda like MVP baseball 2004 did with a hit batter. You had to press triangle/Y to charge the mound. lol.
Yeah kind of like that. The more rapid you tap the button the more intense the argument is and increases your likelihood of being ejected.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:34 PM   #797
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
BTW that was 2005.

And that is definitely how they do it. Either that or that is the way you challenge the call, and you have up until a replay is shown and at the end of the inning you only have like 5 seconds to push it or you can't challenge the call.
Old 02-01-2015, 10:45 PM   #798
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
BTW that was 2005.

And that is definitely how they do it. Either that or that is the way you challenge the call, and you have up until a replay is shown and at the end of the inning you only have like 5 seconds to push it or you can't challenge the call.
Oh. I was pretty sure I remembered the 2004 menu graphics for that option. W/E
Old 02-01-2015, 11:14 PM   #799
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
With what Ramone said about equipment not carrying over, I am going to guess no.
guess thatll b my que to restart my franchise
Old 02-01-2015, 11:26 PM   #800
Pro

OVR: 24

Yeah I dont want any random ejections in my games, no thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »