Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-22-2014, 03:50 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Wade went mid-2000s VC with that fadeaway lmao

the thirst for official gameplay continues
Old 09-22-2014, 04:03 PM   #74
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
No you still have a chance but it depends on how late or how early the farther your off the lower the chance down to 0% if a turrible release.
Good to hear, thanks.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:06 PM   #75
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27
When they catch the ball, if you choose to move they should dribble before moving their feet, looks like a travel every time. Plus you can see the yo yo ball effect on almost every play.

After shot animations still aren't very good (for made shots). Too much back pedaling, too much turning around back and forth (Splitter at 1 point turns around like 3 or 4 times). They look robotic if they aren't in an animation with another player.

Up and under should not be a default move in the post. I mean, what if you want to pump fake in the same spot more than once?

Still seeing a TON of over head passes as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 04:46 PM   #76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakeness23
When they catch the ball, if you choose to move they should dribble before moving their feet, looks like a travel every time. Plus you can see the yo yo ball effect on almost every play.

After shot animations still aren't very good (for made shots). Too much back pedaling, too much turning around back and forth (Splitter at 1 point turns around like 3 or 4 times). They look robotic if they aren't in an animation with another player.

Up and under should not be a default move in the post. I mean, what if you want to pump fake in the same spot more than once?

Still seeing a TON of over head passes as well.
The worst after-shot animation in 2K14 is the one where you get blocked, and still follow through and swag pose (like Wesley Snipes in White Men Can't Jump) while the defender takes the ball from in front of you or the ball rolls off of your body.
Old 09-22-2014, 04:50 PM   #77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
So you just openly admitted you use a 2k cheese to help win.. That's not playing good basketball.. And again playing the passing lanes in 2k takes no skill just press x or square whenever the ball is passed and it can be stolen no matter how good the pass is... So yes I can't agree with what you're ssying

Really don't see how that is "cheesing". That's why I don't claim that sim vs cheese stuff, everything is cheese even a good strategy as the guy posted. Way overused.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:00 PM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
Really don't see how that is "cheesing". That's why I don't claim that sim vs cheese stuff, everything is cheese even a good strategy as the guy posted. Way overused.
2K definitely has "cheese"...But, I wouldnt' consider playing the passing lanes cheese. It's just too easy because of floaty passing in the game. It's practically impossible to play man on man manual defense against a quick guard in 2K14, too much sliding. If you're going to play off man, I respect someone that's at least close to the ball and intercepting passes, vs just hiding their controlled man in the paint. Hiding your player is complete CHEESE.
Old 09-22-2014, 05:11 PM   #79
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Czar, so on higher level of difficulty, if your shot timing isn't spot on, does that mean you're for sure gonna miss the shot? Hope that isn't the case since guys make jumpers all the time even if they aren't releasing the ball at their best release point (hanging J's, double-clutch shots, etc).

Thanks.
It should be ratings based but on HOF sim it NEEDS to be more difficult .

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-22-2014, 05:13 PM   #80
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaFreeThinker
2K definitely has "cheese"...But, I wouldnt' consider playing the passing lanes cheese. It's just too easy because of floaty passing in the game. It's practically impossible to play man on man manual defense against a quick guard in 2K14, too much sliding. If you're going to play off man, I respect someone that's at least close to the ball and intercepting passes, vs just hiding their controlled man in the paint. Hiding your player is complete CHEESE.
You are using a term without knowing its meaning. " hiding"/your player isn't abusing a game exploit its just showing lack of skill and no confidence in on ball defense

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »