Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-22-2014, 01:32 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DboyRavage
What cheese are you talking about? I play one ball D. I'm not one of those dudes who just on the center. I'm always active switching around my players. If you think playing the passing lanes the way I explained is cheese then so be it. But I clearly pointed ways where If I timed hitting my X button to early it leaves a man wide open. And it's not something anybody should do every time down on defense. And it does takes skill to time stealing passes. Just because your predictable with your passes and people can read who your going to pass it to doesn't make it cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't let these dudes stress you man... Sounds like you are playing good defense to me... I think most of these aint even that good, not saying I'm the greatest, but I don't critique how folks play their game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 01:33 PM   #66
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I am obviously biased, but I don't recall a hoop game looking that good while being played by people that bad... If you get what I am saying. Even these two didn't make the game look like a sport other than basketball. LOL.

I have said it in other places but on the lower levels we were very generous with the shot timing. Not so on highest 2 levels.
Wade leaning off dribble 3 pointer was horrendous. I was about to ask you why a perfect release made shot considering Wade never has a good 3 point rating

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 09-22-2014, 01:36 PM   #67
Pro

bxphenom7's Arena

OVR: 9
Looks fine. That D Wade 3 though was bs lol Difficulty better be at a low setting.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:37 PM   #68
Banned

WISports's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar

I have said it in other places but on the lower levels we were very generous with the shot timing. Not so on highest 2 levels.
Czar, so on higher level of difficulty, if your shot timing isn't spot on, does that mean you're for sure gonna miss the shot? Hope that isn't the case since guys make jumpers all the time even if they aren't releasing the ball at their best release point (hanging J's, double-clutch shots, etc).

Thanks.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:59 PM   #69
Rookie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sX2pndRu0fU

Don't know how to embed vids but, tall don't act like people don't hit 3s off dribble. It happens people make lucky shots... And I'm pretty sure they are playing on Pro difficulty.
Old 09-22-2014, 02:09 PM   #70
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Czar, so on higher level of difficulty, if your shot timing isn't spot on, does that mean you're for sure gonna miss the shot? Hope that isn't the case since guys make jumpers all the time even if they aren't releasing the ball at their best release point (hanging J's, double-clutch shots, etc).

Thanks.
No you still have a chance but it depends on how late or how early the farther your off the lower the chance down to 0% if a turrible release.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-22-2014, 03:26 PM   #71
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

I still see that itch in the spinshot animation at 1.02. It's an issue that appeared with 2K14cg and I wonder why is that and why is that not fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 03:26 PM   #72
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Wade leaning off dribble 3 pointer was horrendous. I was about to ask you why a perfect release made shot considering Wade never has a good 3 point rating
With Wade that's a 1/100 shot in any 2K, no doubt that was just pure luck.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »