Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-22-2014, 12:02 PM   #57
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: NBA 2K15 Miami vs. San Antonio Tokyo Game Show

Does the gameplay look a bit more sped up compared to the gamescom vids?
Old 09-22-2014, 12:35 PM   #58
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Maybe I'm not sure but I usually slow the game down a couple of notches anyway.
If I feel it's too fast ill do it again this year
Old 09-22-2014, 12:56 PM   #59
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14

After watching the Deng catch and shoot on the move sequence I'm a little giddy. I hope it isn't just a coincidence but in previous games all catch and shoot instances resulted in a set shot animation. As Deng caught the ball on the move his shooting animation actually accounted for his momentum even though he didn't dribble the ball.

I really hope we get this for guys that come off screens for jumpers. I hated seeing guys come off wide open only to have to set their feet and shoot it as a set shot to completely take away the space that was created.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:04 PM   #60
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61

I am obviously biased, but I don't recall a hoop game looking that good while being played by people that bad... If you get what I am saying. Even these two didn't make the game look like a sport other than basketball. LOL.

I have said it in other places but on the lower levels we were very generous with the shot timing. Not so on highest 2 levels.
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Old 09-22-2014, 01:08 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0
Omg it's the czar !!! Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 01:11 PM   #62
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
I am obviously biased, but I don't recall a hoop game looking that good while being played by people that bad... If you get what I am saying. Even these two didn't make the game look like a sport other than basketball. LOL.

I have said it in other places but on the lower levels we were very generous with the shot timing. Not so on highest 2 levels.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I was surprised to even see it playable at TGS considering basketball isn't that big in Japan, yet the smoothness and animations still made this game look fun and realistic with two clueless players on the stick. I can only imagine what it's going to look like with two experienced players on the controllers, pure basketball bliss would be my guess.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:25 PM   #63
Rookie

DboyRavage's Arena

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
So you just openly admitted you use a 2k cheese to help win.. That's not playing good basketball.. And again playing the passing lanes in 2k takes no skill just press x or square whenever the ball is passed and it can be stolen no matter how good the pass is... So yes I can't agree with what you're ssying

What cheese are you talking about? I play one ball D. I'm not one of those dudes who just on the center. I'm always active switching around my players. If you think playing the passing lanes the way I explained is cheese then so be it. But I clearly pointed ways where If I timed hitting my X button to early it leaves a man wide open. And it's not something anybody should do every time down on defense. And it does takes skill to time stealing passes. Just because your predictable with your passes and people can read who your going to pass it to doesn't make it cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by DboyRavage; 09-22-2014 at 01:29 PM.
Old 09-22-2014, 01:29 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 0
Look at that Cheese... I play better than people from Japan... I would kill these guys online. Whenever I do get the ball stolen it's Cheese. When I score and play its Skill and Sim I never play any other way... I'm the best 2k player in the world. This game looks the same... That shot meter is gonna be cheese, I'm gonna turn it off even tho I haven't played with it... But even tho u turn it off it will probably run in the background and give u the A - F system that has been in previous... Lol! Some of you guys are funny. I'm glad I just like to have fun and take shaky cam vids for what they are. Some of you guys are Gonna have heart problems for stressing out on these vids

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »