Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #41
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15 Miami vs. San Antonio Tokyo Game Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
The heat are still a team ?
Of course they are. They're the team that went to the NBA Finals during the last 4 years, and the team that won two NBA Championships over that span. They're actually more of a team, now more than ever.

Go MIAMI Teams!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 08:50 AM   #42
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I'm surprised anyone actually buys what you're selling. But this statement here is a clear indicator that 2K should basically ignore every post you make or the game would have even MORE cheese. This is silly. Those passes aren't made because they are either off or intercepted or knocked away MUCH more than caught.
The game really needs a better way to intercept passes than currently. Most of those full court passes would in theory connect better than they do in 2K now, but they'd actually get intercepted before getting to the intended receiver.

This video was a waste of time though. People who want to just play around aimlessly without a deeper knowledge of the game they're trying out should at least do the courtesy of showing all the menus if they're going to record the thing and put it on the internet. We've already seen better footage than this.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:54 AM   #43
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
The game really needs a better way to intercept passes than currently. Most of those full court passes would in theory connect better than they do in 2K now, but they'd actually get intercepted before getting to the intended receiver.

Absolutely agree 100%!
Old 09-22-2014, 08:57 AM   #44
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Of course they are. They're the team that went to the NBA Finals during the last 4 years, and the team that won two NBA Championships over that span. They're actually more of a team, now more than ever.

Ummm. Not exactly the *same* team. More of a team implies that James isn't a team player and even I have chuckle at that. The guy goes out of his way to get other players looks. He's one of the best help defenders in the game. Miami will need to be more of a team, that is true. We will see how this new dynamic works.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:01 AM   #45
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Does anybody know if Tokyo has a NBA2k tournament that the winner wins $$$?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 09:15 AM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman11
Even though the users were horrible, this game continues to look leaps and bounds better than 2k14.. and with the crew working on the gameplay, I have no doubt this is going to be the case.

A month ago I didn't know which game I'd be buying at release. Now I'm trying to figure out a way to fast forward to October 7th. I think they really gave us what we have been wanting this year (fingers crossed)
I wouldn't go as far as leaps and bounds, but slightly better yes.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:25 AM   #47
Rookie

Man I wish 2k would somehow get rid of that run and gun style play... There should be a huge risk when jump spamming the turbo button so much wow.. That bosh dunk was horrendous other than that the animations look good as usual
Old 09-22-2014, 09:37 AM   #48
Rookie

To piggy back on the one guy talking about the passing... 2ks passing has been broken for years. Online almost no one plays on ball defense because you can tip EVERY pass. Players jump into passing lanes at the last minute, when in reality it would've been the good basketball decision. I have always said that needs to be fixed. I'm not saying take out tipped passes, but there definitely shouldn't be as many as there are, especially with the super natural awareness players have where the just keep tapping x or square to get a tipped pass. Yes in 2k14 it would result in an intentional foul but people still did it

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »