Home

NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4) within the EA Sports NHL forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-05-2014, 05:07 AM   #209
Banned

CelticHeart's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NHL 15 Might Be Missing More Than We Anticipated (XB1/PS4)

You can add on the list the stanley cup celebration that should be re-cut as the robo yes man rammer said...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/puck-d...193500033.html

and instead is 95% the same....as you can see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeYPCi2CUUI

the question is why a nhl 2k10 are more featured stanley cup celebration than a game on next-gen console, and why this man talk bulli**** every time?

http://youtu.be/dgqle6HxQjM?t=9m51s

and so we will talk about atmosphere and living worlds? The best part is when they are lifting the cup, none of the fans are even watching... They are all looking down ice... Instead of at the cup/players LOL and they aren't even happy

Last edited by CelticHeart; 09-05-2014 at 05:12 AM.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:15 AM   #210
MVP

fearwhatnow's Arena

OVR: 5

Technological issues!!?? The PS4/XBONE architecture is similar to PC and it's easier for devs than PS3/X360 was. Everytime a EA programmer/dev/PR guy is interviewed the result is lies, lies, lies and lies. They need to come up straight and admit it: They're focusing on online modes like Ultimate Team because they want money from microtransactions.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:16 AM   #211
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticHeart
You can add on the list the stanley cup celebration that should be re-cut as the robo yes man rammer said...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/puck-d...193500033.html

and instead is 95% the same....as you can see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeYPCi2CUUI

the question is why a nhl 2k10 are more featured stanley cup celebration than a game on next-gen console, and why this man talk bulli**** every time?

http://youtu.be/dgqle6HxQjM?t=9m51s

and so we will talk about atmosphere and living worlds? The best part is when they are lifting the cup, none of the fans are even watching... They are all looking down ice... Instead of at the cup/players LOL and they aren't even happy

Wow. Just....wow. This is getting sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevelyan
At this point, I'm not sure why anyone would buy the next gen version. Theres just nothing there for online or offline players, unless you're really into HUT(they're going to make so much money on HUT this year with everything else taken out).
I'm not sure why anyone would bother to buy either version. Judging from that video that was posted of the 360/PS3 version, it basically looks like NHL 14 with the NHL 15 logo and Patrice Bergeron slapped on it. Of course, the guy didn't show too much gameplay, but if this is the effort they put forth for PS4/XB1, I can't imagine it being any better on the old systems.

Last edited by BlueNGold; 09-05-2014 at 05:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 05:49 AM   #212
Rookie

newjerseydamo's Arena

OVR: 2

If they were actually honest to begin with and price it accordingly (I.e. $25), I wouldn't have an issue and buy it.

How they can justify full price for this is beyond me.
Old 09-05-2014, 05:52 AM   #213
Rookie

OVR: 0
I´ve bought every NHL game since NHL93 and played the **** out of all of them. The last few years i´ve spent probably 98% of the time playing EASHL, when that was removed i figured hey, I´ll just pick up a used copy to make sure EA doesnt get my money and play some offline seasons like in the old days. Then came the game modes announcement and it was not in there. Then i knew that not even that was going to be in the game, probably. Still I had some hope that maybe, just maybe, its such a no brainer to put in the game that they didnt bother writing about it. Now, there is simply now way im picking this game up, even if its used. If they would drop the price to like 5$ i might buy it to "play now" and maybe a few versus games, but i doubt it.

Played the series for 22 years, TWENTY TWO YEARS. When you lose a customers after that long, you simply did such a bad job that words cant describe it.
Old 09-05-2014, 07:02 AM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 2
Playoff mode isn't mentioned in that list. Was that removed as well?
Old 09-05-2014, 07:13 AM   #215
Rookie

After seeing the 360 video, I'm more unimpressed with that than I think I am with the next Gen version. I can deal with probably most of what was removed, I never really played AHL games in Be A GM, but I do obviously in Be A Pro. I don't have a ps4 yet and probably won't until tax season so I'll probably hold off for now, deal with my scratched but playable 14 disc, and hope that there's some improvements released later. And if not, I'll pick it up used and not give EA my money. I'd rather have better graphics and presentation with fewer features than spend $60 on the exact same game I already have. Maybe my money will be better off going to Watchdogs or Assassin's Creed or Far Cry, or even GTA V when that comes out for ps4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2014, 07:38 AM   #216
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by savedbyrask
After seeing the 360 video, I'm more unimpressed with that than I think I am with the next Gen version. I can deal with probably most of what was removed, I never really played AHL games in Be A GM, but I do obviously in Be A Pro. I don't have a ps4 yet and probably won't until tax season so I'll probably hold off for now, deal with my scratched but playable 14 disc, and hope that there's some improvements released later. And if not, I'll pick it up used and not give EA my money. I'd rather have better graphics and presentation with fewer features than spend $60 on the exact same game I already have. Maybe my money will be better off going to Watchdogs or Assassin's Creed or Far Cry, or even GTA V when that comes out for ps4.
Where is the 360 video ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL »