Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-04-2014, 01:05 AM   #817
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
I was able to hold Tom Brady to 60% passing and 1 pick on all madden with QB acc at 5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What was his passing details?
Did he go deep or all dunks.
Getting a balance of % and realistic attepted pass depths is what we need..

If you got there then cool and please pass along the settings. I'd love to try them sometime.

I simply couldn't get AM to play that way.
Would be cool to get there fo those that want to roll on AM but for me, the player boosts make it a little sour for me.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 09-04-2014, 02:09 AM   #818
Just started!

OVR: 0

What was his passing details?Meizitang,also called meizitang Botanical Slimming soft gel. Red pepper (Capsicum and usually referenced Cayenne pepper) functions tremendous burning fat prospective. 2 day diet really is taken more normally in holistic medication being an aid for blood circulation and digestive function. Lida daidaihua naturally supports the production of gastric juices- this really is significant for the wholesome and completely functioning metabolic approach. Pepper also offers immunity towards colds and flu virus brought on by its several vitamins like Vitamin C and nutrition. Additionally, Super Slim Pomegranate delivers a supply of A vitamin which consists of energy of carotenoids, anti-oxidants and flavonoids including beta-carotene. The Capsaicin in Slim Forte, the element that supplies the pepper its heat presents outstanding cardiovascular good aspects, an ability to decrease pain by helping diminish nerve endings meaning less sensitivity and 3x slimming power, Meizi Evolution effectively opens and drains congested nasal passages, and that is why when we’ve a cold persons usually advise a hot curry.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:16 AM   #819
So long to a Legend.

ANDROMADA 1's Arena

OVR: 65

For people still looking to buy this game check your local Craigslist.

I just scanned it today and you can pick the game up new for as little as $40.00(dallas area) AVG AROUND 45-50 BUCKS.

Its well worth it at those prices imo.
Old 09-04-2014, 02:49 AM   #820
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Well, this game is hit or miss. Play the wrong guy online and you can still see the cheese is real.

However, play the game offline, get your sliders down and play sim and you'll get a great game of football out of it. I kept going back and forth with how I felt about this game while playing online. I'd play a good game, then play another where the cheese was real, the game was terrible, etc. It just wasn't very fun to me.

When playing offline though, I've edited a few settings on All Madden and this is a very very fun game of football. I'll echo my sentiments from earlier. When this game is playing nice, it is the best video game football I've ever played. When it's off, it's ugly Madden that we're all used to. From my experience though, playing exclusively offline or with friends will result in the former which is good in my case.

― Plato
Old 09-04-2014, 03:47 AM   #821
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeKing
Just played my first game online, and I'm in love. The cheesers are screwed.

This game makes you play real football. No garbage.

Great job, Rex Dickson and Crew!!!
Agreed, im really enjoying this game online too. My strategy is to get a team with a dominate defensive line (ex:Buffalo, Bengals, Rams, etc) and play as a dominate defensive tackle. Some defensive tackles like Geno Atkins and Kyle Williams for the Bills cant be blocked!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2014, 03:50 AM   #822
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaceMask
Lighting needs a patch, BADLY. Don't know what they were thinking but it's a mess. 1pm games that are clear and supposed to be sunny look like they're under overcast skies. If they're not going to do progressive lighting, at least put the shadows pattern across the field back where they're supposed to be, especially for 4pm lighting.

There is so much disparity between stadiums in terms of lighting. You wonder, how can University of Phoenix can look so incredible at 1pm in this game, but AT&T Stadium look so dead? Where is the sun/brightness? How did they go from this:

To THIS:

Great post, field lighting this year is horrible !!!!!!!!

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears
Old 09-04-2014, 06:41 AM   #823
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
What was his passing details?
Did he go deep or all dunks.
Getting a balance of % and realistic attepted pass depths is what we need..

If you got there then cool and please pass along the settings. I'd love to try them sometime.

I simply couldn't get AM to play that way.
Would be cool to get there fo those that want to roll on AM but for me, the player boosts make it a little sour for me.

It's funny cause his first pass of the game was a bomb down the sideline to Shane vereen for a touchdown. Other then that he did a lot of short passes with some intermediate passes. I believe he attempted three total long balls in the game. One for a touch down, one was broken up, and the last i user picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-04-2014, 08:09 AM   #824
Banned

OVR: 1

I'm trying with this thing. I am. Still, the game speed is hyper, lighting is dull, and for every "football play" I see another featuring the old motion shifting (especially on the line), warping, or crazy or sometimes duplicating animations.

The play calling (offensive/defensive) is what it is at this point. They tried to dumb it down and its not good imo.

It will be interesting to see what improvements the first patch can bring.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »